Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (72736 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Be honest with me and tell me an online business better than book writing. Some of you may say YouTube, Blogging, Dropshipping, Fiverr, etc. but I'll prove you wrong.

I made one particular book available on Amazon and after 15 days, it has made 87k. Before the end of the month, it will either make 200k or at least 180k. This is only Paperback and Kindle, not the audiobook. Remember, this same business has made me 300k in a day before.

Note: I published and since these 2 weeks, I didn't do anything. The only thing I do is to check how much has been made. This is to say, I use my time for other things while the money gradually piles up.

This is the type of passive income business I want every single Nigerian youth to look into. With this, we will reduce crime and eradicate poverty. If you all focus only on school and jobs, you'll end up being depressed at last if things don't work out.

One day, I may host a free or paid seminar for people in Port Harcourt and teach them the secrets of making regular money with different online businesses, especially book publishing.

The money below is not much, but at least, it's good to appreciate things despite how small it is.

"Gratitude is a must, yeah," Koffee.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Be honest with me and tell me an online business better than book writing. Some of you may say YouTube, Blogging, Dropshipping, Fiverr, etc. but I'll prove you wrong.

I made one particular book available on Amazon and after 15 days, it has made 87k. Before the end of the month, it will either make 200k or at least 180k. This is only Paperback and Kindle, not the audiobook. Remember, this same business has made me 300k in a day before.

Note: I published and since these 2 weeks, I didn't do anything. The only thing I do is to check how much has been made. This is to say, I use my time for other things while the money gradually piles up.

This is the type of passive income business I want every single Nigerian youth to look into. With this, we will reduce crime and eradicate poverty. If you all focus only on school and jobs, you'll end up being depressed at last if things don't work out.

One day, I may host a free or paid seminar for people in Port Harcourt and teach them the secrets of making regular money with different online businesses, especially book publishing.

The money below is not much, but at least, it's good to appreciate things despite how small it is.

Great boss! I'm in pH. Looking forward to a seminar

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2019
joeeee240:

Great boss! I'm in pH. Looking forward to a seminar
Not 100% approved yet, so that's why is used "I may."

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Not 100% approved yet, so that's why is used "I may."

Ok.. no biggie. We wait and see then

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2019
So, no one has come to say Fiverr, Bitçoin, forex, etc. is better. I'm disappointed. I'm angry. I'm leaving Nigeria and going back to my country, Rivers state.

7 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
So, no one has come to say Fiverr, Bitçoin, forex, etc. is better. I'm disappointed. I'm angry. I'm leaving Nigeria and going back to my country, Rivers state.

It depends on what you mean by better. Forex for example is way more difficult and complex but brings in more money. The books stuff is quite easy to implement, learn and is very passive but not as enriching as Forex. It all depends on what your individual parameters/measures are in determining "better"

3 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
joeeee240:

It depends on what you mean by better. Forex for example is way more difficult and complex but brings in more money. The books stuff is quite easy to implement, learn and is very passive but not as enriching as Forex. It all depends on what your individual parameters/measures are in determining "better"
My brother, it's better than Forex. No high blood pressure, no loss, but always gain gain gain gain.

With Forex, you're in advanced MMM. When you hit, you smile, when it hits you, you crash. The number 1 to number 1000 books on Amazon make millions of Naira each day as profit while the authors are either dead, or sleeping in their houses.

Real Estate in life makes lots of money. On the internet, the main Real Estate are automated digital products like books, audio, music, videos, online courses, etc.

For Forex, you need to be awake as if you're playing chess. Though, smart people in Forex use software to automate things.

Sadly, these software do fail at time. I like Forex and crypto and I'll go into them soon, but book, audio, video, music, etc. are the best digital products at the moment that will allow you sleep and make money at the same time without fear of loss. If criminal steals your digital (intellectual) products, you sue him or her and make millions from lawsuit.

Some minutes ago, I received 10k from my online store. What did the person buy? Book. 1 book for 10k.

He paid with his MasterCard and the link to download the book was automatically sent to him. I did not interfere, but I got my money.

I wrote the book just ones, but I keep making money from it every day — even while asleep. This is the website he bought it from https://shop.wetclef.com

When I saw the money, I sent 1.5k each to my 2 Airtel lines, 1 MTN, 1 Glo. You see, I didn't work for the money — I did the work just ones, but I'll enjoy forever.

By the year 2050, I'll still keep making money with them. By the year 2090, my children and grandchildren will keep making money with them and forever. This is a legacy. Forex not a legacy.

So, can Forex be like that? Remember, the richest man in the world started with books and the other fellow richest men started with digital products. Bill Gate makes more money with his digital products (software) than selling hardware computer.

Forex traders are gamblers and it's not bad as long as it fetches money, but it will be a wise choice for people in Forex to go into book. Write a book on Forex trading and you'll make more money with it the long run than the money you make trading Forex. Though, there are gurus in Forex who make a killing, but at the detriment of their precious time.

As I type this, two of my computers are currently vomiting money while I chill and have fun on NL. That's the power of book publishing and other legit online businesses. If to say na Forex, my eyes for dey clued to the PCs to see whether market wan crash or burn like APC burning ballot box.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
My brother, it's better than Forex. No high blood pressure, no loss, but always gain gain gain gain.

With Forex, you're in advanced MMM. When you hit, you smile, when it hits you, you crash. The number 1 to number 1000 books on Amazon make millions of Naira each day as profit while the authors are either dead, or sleeping in their houses.

Real Estate in life makes lots of money. On the internet, the main Real Estate are automated digital products like books, audio, music, videos, online courses, etc.

For Forex, you need to be awake as if you're playing chess. Though, smart people in Forex use software to automate things.

Sadly, these software do fail at time. I like Forex and crypto and I'll go into them soon, but book, audio, video, music, etc. are the best digital products at the moment that will allow you sleep and make money at the same time without fear of loss. If criminal steals your digital (intellectual) products, you sue him or her and make millions from lawsuit.

Some minutes ago, I received 10k from my online store. What did the person buy? Book. 1 book for 10k.

He paid with his MasterCard and the link to download the book was automatically sent to him. I did not interfere, but I got my money.

I wrote the book just ones, but I keep making money from it every day — even while asleep. This is the website he bought it from https://shop.wetclef.com

When I saw the money, I sent 1.5k each to my 2 Airtel lines, 1 MTN, 1 Glo. You see, I didn't work for the money — I did the work just ones, but I'll enjoy forever.

By the year 2050, I'll still keep making money with them. By the year 2090, my children and grandchildren will keep making money with them and forever. This is a legacy. Forex not a legacy.

So, can Forex be like that? Remember, the richest man in the world started with books and the other fellow richest men started with digital products. Bill Gate makes more money with his digital products (software) than selling hardware computer.

Forex traders are gamblers and it's not bad as long as it fetches money, but it will be a wise choice for people in Forex to go into book. Write a book on Forex trading and you'll make more money with it the long run than the money you make trading Forex. Though, there are gurus in Forex who make a killing, but at the detriment of their precious time.

As I type this, two of my computers are currently vomiting money while I chill and have fun on NL. That's the power of book publishing and other legit online businesses. If to say na Forex, my eyes for dey clued to the PCs to see whether market wan crash or burn like APC burning ballot box.

Yeah.. you're right. At the end of the day anything with requires the least efforts, incredibly low risks and huge results is always better in the long run. Crypto is not even that good to me and it's very volatile and with the whole thing happening with Facebook, USA etc. It's future is uncertain.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
I just decided to check, so I noticed sales is rising. Now it's 200 pounds and that is 90k. This is 90k without doing anything in 15 days with just a book. Before today or tomorrow ends, it should be 100k.

Listen, I wrote this book with my ugly Android phone. If I can do it, you are guaranteed to do better. This is just chicken change, but it's better than crime or spending all your time in a Bet9ja shop.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
I just decided to check, so I noticed sales is rising. Now it's 200 pounds and that is 90k. This is 90k without doing anything in 15 days with just a book. Before today or tomorrow ends, it should be 100k.

Listen, I wrote this book with my ugly Android phone. If I can do it, you are guaranteed to do better. This is just chicken change, but it's better than crime or spending all your time in a Bet9ja shop.

u forgot to add big brother naija grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by KingErnesto(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Boss, I'm in PH and I've been following your threads closely. I'm a student trying to make ends meet . I won't say I'm a very good writer, but I write... I would love to write and publish a book like you. Please I need your guidance.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Exempted: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:

We will 4ever appreciate you having us attend ur seminar in Port-Harcourt.

Pls make up ur mind and decide on that...... Erase the 'maybe'

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by mistercharles: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please don't delete the thread o
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bamasite(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cool..

Amazon kindle publishing is ever cool!

Kudos
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
mistercharles:
Please don't delete the thread o
When my thread turns to a book, it disappears from NL.

I have deleted more than 400 threads ever since I joined NL. My first account had almost 400 posts and they were all deleted and turned to books in 2017. These ones won't be available in 2 or 5 years time — they'll end up inside a pot (you know what I mean).

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
adeboi1:

u forgot to add big brother naija grin
Lol. The people behind BBNaija are doing business too. They don't just select participants from the people who apply, but via connection. It's a well-packaged scam to pry on the naughty side of the youths and the lonely.

8 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by duchessvikki0(f): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
How can one make income from books just as you said?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
duchessvikki0:
How can one make income from books just as you said?
If you head over to Google or YouTube, you'll get all the info you need for free.

If I'm the one to teach you, then it's not free. Sadly, I'm not accepting new mentees at the moment, so YouTube or Google will do just fine.

Though, too much info and misinfo over there will overwhelm you, but keep pushing.

8 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by duchessvikki0(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you head over to Google or YouTube, you'll get all the info you need for free.

If I'm the one to teach you, then it's not free. Sadly, I'm not accepting new mentees at the moment, so YouTube or Google will do just fine.

Though, to much info and misinfo over there will overwhelm you, but keep pushing.
Ok
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Bhadbabie: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
YouTube is better

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dayocold001: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
@ilegendd ... How do write books from your mobile phone for publishing
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dayocold001:
@ilegendd ... How do write books from your mobile phone for publishing
Exactly the same way you typed when posting this comment you just made.

Type with your phone and format with your computer. Anyone who wants to make money online, but doesn't have a computer is 50% not ready.

I use phone 90% of the time because it uses QWERTY keyboard like a computer, so I'm as fast when typing with a phone as with a PC.

You see, typing fast is required, else the business with seem difficult. To type fast, learn Mavis Beacon. If typing is difficult, then you can hire a freelancer to write for you.

The only time I need a computer is when I want to format and design the book cover. To upload, I either use a phone or a PC.

Note: If PC goes into extinction, I'll still do the business with just a phone, but since there is PC, why not use it when it's needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Exactly the same way you typed when posting this comment you just made.

Type with your phone and format with your computer. Anyone who wants to make money online, but doesn't have a computer is 50% not ready.

I use phone 90% of the time because it uses QWERTY keyboard like a computer, so I'm as fast when typing with a phone as with a PC.

You see, typing fast is required, else the business with seem difficult. To type fast, learn Mavis Beacon. If typing is difficult, then you can hire a freelancer to write for you.

The only time I need a computer is when I want to format and design the book cover. To upload, I either use a phone or a PC.

Note: If PC goes into extinction, I'll still do the business with just a phone, but since there is PC, why not use it when it's needed.
How many pages was your book?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ehisforever24(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Boss I am a ph boy based in Eliozu, show me the way my wattapp line 08175159879
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
JustSomeDude:
How many pages was your book?
A great book is not by number of pages, but the number of pages it takes to convey your point in the book as long as it's 24 pages or more. In fact, there are books on Amazon that are just a page or 10 pages.

Though, the more pages, the better. Why? For the sake of audiobook and paperback. To know more about audiobook and paperback, YouTube will be of help.

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
ehisforever24:
Boss I am a ph boy based in Eliozu, show me the way my wattapp line 0817515
Nice to know. I'll show you the way and it's YouTube and Google.

You'll get more than you need, trust me. If I tell you how much I charge, you'll hate me, so Youtube is the best alternative.

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:

Honestly am getting frustrated, all my effort to get my profile approved by fiver and Up work are futile. I have created different account for this many times. Seems they hate Nigeria's?
Am good in graphic design and 3d modelling. Any advice for me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:

How much did you Price your book on Amazon?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:

Honestly am getting frustrated, all my effort to get my profile approved by fiver and Up work are futile. I have created different account for this many times. Seems they hate Nigeria's?
Am good in graphic design and 3d modelling. Any advice for me?
They don't hate Nigeria — they want Nigeria to be removed from earth. We are too dishonest and dubious. Me self wey be Nigerian dey vex for Nigerians dey behave, so wetin you want make oyibo do?

The bigger frustration is after you get approved. I have a Fiverr approved accounts, a Clickbank, an Upwork approved and several KDP accounts (used legitimately in different computers).

Now, here is the thing — you'll become more frustrated when it's approved. Why? They will eat your time.

Though, Clickbank is my second choice after Kindle Direct Publishing. One of the reasons I decided to focus on KDP is: passive income. Upwork is a no no — except I'm going there to look for someone who will help me handle something. (Outsourcing).

The type of online business I'll only advise my friends, fans, clients, and enemies to do is the ones you can set and forget and make money while you sleep. Time is passion. Don't spend your life with your skill or passion as a slave, but as a boss.

Any online business that requires me to stay awake and do and when I'm done, I get paid and I'm no longer the owner of that thing I did, count me out. That is pure slavery.

Though, I can teach people such online businesses, but I don't do them. I do the ones that fetch me money while I'm asleep like Merch, KDP, Music, YouTube, Video course, Audiobook, etc.

Sometimes you'll see a graphic designer ask, "I can design book covers, so how do I get clients?" In my mind I say, "So, you want to become a slave, right?"

In your case, your skill is enough to make you a multimillionaire. All you need is guidance on how to harness it before you end up enriching smart people while slaving on Fiverr or Upworks.

Please, I'm not trying to discourage you from Upwork, Fiverr, or being a freelancer, but the smartest thing you'll ever do for yourself is to navigate to book business. It works. It's best and will continue to be. It can't be saturated — trust me.

Knowledge can't be saturated. The oyibos value knowledge that is well-packaged in form of a book than the ones that are freely online, so this business is evergreen.

I'm currently working on a mini publishing company with 50 computers and each computer will have a KDP account making money separately as an individual company (LLC).

Even if Amazon as a company closes, your books are still yours. Do things that will be yours forever. When you're old and dead, your children and grandchildren will take over and generation to come will. With this, we will get rid of poverty and financial depression.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
joeeee240:

How much did you Price your book on Amazon?
To Nigerians, I sell my eBooks in my store for for just $27.00 — $57.00. On Amazon, my Kindle books are always $9.99 and Paperback is $19.99. Bundle is $29.99. This is cheap, but I'll advise you to sell for 2.99 or 4.99.

Why? To attract more buyers. For me, I don't really care if I scare buyers because I know if they dare read my description or the preview of the books, they'll be hooked and they'll buy despite the price.

You you hook a reader emotionally, it doesn't matter the price — they'll buy yours and ignore the cheap cheap competitors. My book that is selling does not have a single review, yet it's constantly selling. What will happen when 10 to 50 5 star reviews drop? The sales will be extra ordinary. This is why I advised people to learn copywriting.

If they give someone who doesn't have copywriting skill and some who has a pen to go sell — the person without copywriting skill will sell it for 50 Naira, but the person with copywriting skill will end up selling it for 1k. What's the difference? Copywriting skill.

It's a must learn skill if you want to sell things at a higher rate and skill make more money that those who reduce their prices to attract more clients. High price = high value.

As a beginner like you, sell for 2.99 or whichever you prefer as long as it's worth it. For paperback, sell for 12.99 or 15.99 or whatever you prefer.

The reason I sell higher to Nigerians and cheaper to the whites is because my 550 page book was reduced to a 300 page book for foreigners. Nigerians get everything but the foreign get half of the content.

At times, you need to test prices to see what fits you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Elimon(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
iLegendd:

i dunno how but i really need to stay connected to u on any social media so u could tell me more about online shopping,book writing and sites as such...i really want to go into things like that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.