₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,213 members, 5,161,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 01:43 PM

Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale (7178 Views)

GOODBYE: Lenovo And Motorola Say To African Markets / HTC and techno / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 12:28pm On Jul 19
[quote author=adeboynoni post=80416501][/quote]

How much
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19
Sicilyjoe:

How much
The Motorola droid z force is 45k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 3:02pm On Jul 19
adeboynoni:
The Motorola droid z force is 45k sir

I mean the note 4
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19
Sicilyjoe:

I mean the note 4
okay, it's 35k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 5:31pm On Jul 19
adeboynoni:
okay, it's 35k sir

The note4 pic is not neat and the same as the note5 u posted earlier why the difference

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Cannonleo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19
adeboynoni:
it's 39k sir
is it unlocked and s-off from the bootloader
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19
Sicilyjoe:

The note4 pic is not neat and the same as the note5 u posted earlier why the difference
The note 4 and 5 has d same screen size but the difference is in their specifications.. yu can check online abt their spec.. About the neatness, that's why I prefer buyers coming to the shop to come and check which one he/she wants but in your case I would make sure I send the picture of the exact one I'm sending to you to make sure you are satisfied before sending it to you.
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19
Cannonleo:
is it unlocked and s-off from the bootloader
yes sir.. My shop is at ladipo in oshodi, you can come over to check if you are interested
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 10:16pm On Jul 19
Send pictures of another note 4 black color
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20
UK used phones for sale.. call or WhatsApp 09033012289
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21
Samsung Galaxy note 5.. it cost #50k.. call/WhatsApp 09033012289

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21
If yu stay in Lagos and you want to buy our phone, we will deliver it to you anywhere in Lagos and you are to pay on delivery.. just call or WhatsApp 09033012289
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21
Samsung Galaxy note 9.. limited stock available

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22
LG...

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22
Samsung Galaxy note 4...#38k

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by arleck(m): 9:16am On Jul 24
Shop address at ikeja
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24
arleck:
Shop address at ikeja
Good evening, My shop is at ladipo in oshodi
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by arleck(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25
adeboynoni:
Good evening, My shop is at ladipo in oshodi
You do home delivery? How much does it cost? And what other HTC devices you have and cost
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26
arleck:

You do home delivery? How much does it cost? And what other HTC devices you have and cost
we do home delivery for only customers within Lagos and the cost depends on the area we are delivering to..Maybe you should drop your WhatsApp number or text me on WhatsApp on 09033012289 so I could list the HTC product we have and their images
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26
HTC desire 830

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
check out this LG G4 .. All phones UK used

is d price negotiable?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26
Xpress24:

is d price negotiable?
The LG G4 is 25k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
The LG G4 is 25k sir
how much on delivery to ikorodu?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 5:11pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
Samsung Galaxy note 4...#38k

Am still interested in this note 4 but my money no reach ur price
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by jendoslim(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26
Do you have LG G6,
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26
Xpress24:
how much on delivery to ikorodu?
we charge #1500 to ikorodu.. But I will collect #1000 from you
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26
jendoslim:
Do you have LG G6,
yes sir, we have LG G6 its 48k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26
Sicilyjoe:

Am still interested in this note 4 but my money no reach ur price
we can't sell below the price I gave you sir even customers coming to our shop to buy, we sell above that price
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
we charge #1500 to ikorodu.. But I will collect #1000 from you

ok.

Do u have lg g3 a friend of mine wants to buy?if yes how much is d price?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26
Xpress24:

ok.

Do u have lg g3 a friend of mine wants to buy?if yes how much is d price?
we have, it's 20k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
we have, it's 20k sir
ok will give u a call,hope eveything about d fones are in good condition?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26
Xpress24:

ok will give u a call,hope eveything about d fones are in good condition?
All phones are clean without dents.. You would check everything yourself before making payment.. call/WhatsApp me on 09033012289

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook / NCC Fines Airtel, 9mobile N136m For Violating Industry Regulations / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.