₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,213 members, 5,161,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 01:50 PM

Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale (7180 Views)

GOODBYE: Lenovo And Motorola Say To African Markets / HTC and techno / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
All phones are clean without dents.. You would check everything yourself before making payment.. call/WhatsApp me on 09033012289
dats nice,
the lg g3 which of the variants do u have 16gig or the 32gig sir?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26
Xpress24:

dats nice,
the lg g3 which of the variants do u have 16gig or the 32gig sir?
we have only the 16gb/2gb version for the g3.. the 32/3gb version is a bit expensive except if you would go for the g4 which is also 32gb/3gb
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26
adeboynoni:
we have only the 16gb/2gb version for the g3.. the 32/3gb version is a bit expensive except if you would go for the g4 which is also 32gb/3gb

ok

i shall order for it nextweek.hope d battery is very srong
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by emperordachris(m): 3:30am On Jul 27
would like to get the HTC m10 but I don't know how strong the battery is as used phone don't usually have good battery
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by emperordachris(m): 4:01am On Jul 27
price for the HTC m10 evo
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:23am On Jul 27
Xpress24:

ok

i shall order for it nextweek.hope d battery is very srong
the battery is strong.. you would operate the phone so you yourself will see it
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:25am On Jul 27
emperordachris:
would like to get the HTC m10 but I don't know how strong the battery is as used phone don't usually have good battery
it's UK used, when you see the phone you wouldn't even know it has been used..the battery is as good as a new phone battery
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:26am On Jul 27
emperordachris:
price for the HTC m10 evo
it's 40k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 9:39am On Jul 27
adeboynoni:
the battery is strong.. you would operate the phone so you yourself will see it
ok
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27
Thanks Mr Abdul for patronizing us today, we would appreciate it if you recommend us to your friends and people around you
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by arleck(m): 3:23am On Jul 28
adeboynoni:
we do home delivery for only customers within Lagos and the cost depends on the area we are delivering to..Maybe you should drop your WhatsApp number or text me on WhatsApp on 09033012289 so I could list the HTC product we have and their images
Okay
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28
Happy Sunday.. Check out our iphones, our prices are cheaper

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28
How much is lg g flex2
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:12am On Jul 29
Who can buy off this phones, I need to raise cash urgently.

Note: All are clean and without fault.

1. Motorola G4 Plus - 2gb & 16gb, 4G LTE.

3. LG G4 -3gb Ram & 32gb, 4G LTE.
Issue - phone is Network locked

4. Sky Pro 2, 2gb & 16gb, 2 Sims
Extras : Original USB cable and Brand new screen guard.

Call/watsapp: 08104986503
Location is Lagos.
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Lawrencestix: 9:03pm On Jul 29
Goodevening,how much is lg g2 flex and lg g2?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 11:19am On Jul 31
Xpress24:
How much is lg g flex2
we don't have the phone in stock.. sorry for not replying earlier
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Lawrencestix: 9:21pm On Jul 31
adeboynoni:
we don't have the phone in stock.. sorry for not replying earlier

no problem,wat abt motorola x force n how much?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02
Lawrencestix:

no problem,wat abt motorola x force n how much?
it's 42k sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Lawrencestix: 2:13pm On Aug 02
adeboynoni:
it's 42k sir
i sent u a message on whatsapp yesterday.
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 4:17am On Aug 03
Bro u didnt upload d pix of lg g3
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by kelvinklen(m): 10:19am On Aug 03
Bro do you have gionee m6? And how much if you do
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03
kelvinklen:
Bro do you have gionee m6? And how much if you do
we don't sell gionee products sir
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03
Lawrencestix:

i sent u a message on whatsapp yesterday.
please resend messages, I didn't get the message
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03
Xpress24:
Bro u didnt upload d pix of lg g3
I would upload or you can text me on whatsapp so I would send yu the pictures
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03
adeboynoni:
I would upload or you can text me on whatsapp so I would send yu the pictures
pls upload it here my android fone is bricked @d moment.
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Flames000(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03
I have the blackberry priv for sale at 35k.
Still in a very good condition.. I'm selling to fund some more important stuff..
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03
Xpress24:
pls upload it here my android fone is bricked @d moment.
okay, here are the pictures

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03
Lg g3

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03
G3

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 9:39am On Aug 04
Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04
UK used iphones in stock

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by bolanto24(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04
Flames000:
I have the blackberry priv for sale at 35k.
Still in a very good condition.. I'm selling to fund some more important stuff..

Is it an Android phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats The Best Tecno Phone I Can Buy With 15000 Naira / Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon / Phone Keeps Discharging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.