₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,214 members, 5,161,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 02:14 PM

Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale (7183 Views)

GOODBYE: Lenovo And Motorola Say To African Markets / HTC and techno / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 7:42am On Aug 17
santakris:

How much is this? What is the spec
good morning, the Motorola droid 2 is 32k sir, it has 3gb ram, 32gb ROM and it's 4g network etc.. You can also check it's spec online
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 8:00am On Aug 17
Xpress24:
Two of my colleagues want to order for htc e8 dual sim n lg g4 can u upload d pix here so i can show dem,n u will give me discount cos i will order for it on their behalf
thanks sir, once I get to the store I would take d picture and upload, about d discount I would see what I can do about it
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:39am On Aug 17
Xpress24:
Two of my colleagues want to order for htc e8 dual sim n lg g4 can u upload d pix here so i can show dem,n u will give me discount cos i will order for it on their behalf
HTC e8 dual sim

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:40am On Aug 17
Back view

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:41am On Aug 17
Lg g4

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:47am On Aug 17
Back view

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Xpress24(m): 11:31am On Aug 17
adeboynoni:
thanks sir, once I get to the store I would take d picture and upload, about d discount I would see what I can do about it
ok
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17
Xpress24:
ok
give me a call so I would let you know the prices
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:25am On Aug 18
Happy Sunday
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:51am On Aug 19
Motorola droid 1 available
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by sweetyme001(f): 11:35am On Aug 19
Please!! Is it the outlet I bought the phone or the customers care service that has the responsible in providing me a new phone if they customers service failed to repair my phone that's still under warranty?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19
sweetyme001:
Please!! Is it the outlet I bought the phone or the customers care service that has the responsible in providing me a new phone if they customers service failed to repair my phone that's still under warranty?
once you return d phone to the outlet you bought it from the engineers there would check it out. it depend on the fault, if it's an hardware fault you will be charged for the repair but if the fault Is software related the outlet you bought it from should change the phone for you provided it's still within d warranty period
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19
Motorola droid 1

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20
Check this out

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21
Order for our phones and have it delivered to your doorstep..
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by 132KVA: 1:44pm On Aug 21
DO YOU HAVE NOTE 5 DUOS ( 2 SIMS) and how much?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21
132KVA:
DO YOU HAVE NOTE 5 DUOS ( 2 SIMS) and how much?
Good afternoon sir, we don't have the duos in stock.. But we have the single sim of 64gb ROM in stock
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 8:13am On Aug 22
Lg g6..

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22
HTC u11 life

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by DeyGee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22
Good afternoon.. Welcome to DeyGFix Tech
We fix android, iPhone and iPad and we sells UK used iPhones

Check my signature
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Lawrencestix: 5:26pm On Aug 22
adeboynoni:
Motorola droid 1
whats are the specs and d price sir?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22
Lawrencestix:

whats are the specs and d price sir?
Motorola Turbo 1-28K
3gb,32gb,3900mah battery,21mp rear camera, 4g network and 5.2 inches screen size
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 11:54am On Aug 23
UK used phones for sale
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23
IPhone 8 plus

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:00am On Aug 24
Samsung galaxy s6

Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by DeyGee(m): 10:08am On Aug 24
Good morning chaps

Welcome to deyGFix
We fix all kinds of android, iPhone and iPad
We sells new and UK used iPhones

Check my signature
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24
All our phones comes with receipt and warranty
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by arleck(m): 10:25am On Aug 25
adeboynoni:
call/ WhatsApp 09033012289.. Home delivery within Lagos available.. payment can be made on delivery within Lagos and yu also get ur receipt..
Does the Samsung s7 has memory card slot?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 10:35am On Aug 25
Yes sir, it has
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 25
adeboynoni:
2 months used tecno pouvoir 2 pro for sale, asking price #40k.. Slightly negotiable, pictures available on request,,,, call or WhatsApp 09033012289
pics
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by jacy346(f): 10:50am On Aug 25
adeboynoni:
No ma, its 32k..At the shop we sell it for 35k..I already reduced most of the prices of the phones to attract customers online..
ok. Do you have any 6.0 display LG phone?
Re: Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale by adeboynoni(m): 11:14am On Aug 25
Emmaco4:
pics
this is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon / Phone Keeps Discharging / Goodnews To All AIRTEL Line Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.