Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Hip And Leg Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hip And Leg Pains (1135 Views)

Help!! Abnormal Leg Pains. / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip And Leg Pains by udy4real(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Good day house,Please I need urgent help immediately in regards to the pains am presently going through now,I have been having this pains from my right hip all the way down to my right feet,I first noticed it about a week ago and I thought it would go after taking some paracetamol but the pains intensified which made me go to the General hospital on Thursday and was given Arthrotec and Neurotex but the pain is still not reducing after four days of taking the drugs,Please what can I use to reduce the pains,it's really killing,thanks in advance for helping a brother
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by oxypress: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is called Sciatica. The last person I treated was with hyperbaric oxygen therapy hbot. Pain vanished withiin 4 days of treatment. If interested we are ready to help.
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by oxypress: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
For contact click on 'oxypress' and logon to whatsapp and send your message.
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by babyt66: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Jointeez and golden six will help
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by MariaAngeles: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2019
udy4real:
Good day house,Please I need urgent help immediately in regards to the pains am presently going through now,I have been having this pains from my right hip all the way down to my right feet,I first noticed it about a week ago and I thought it would go after taking some paracetamol but the pains intensified which made me go to the General hospital on Thursday and was given Arthrotec and Neurotex but the pain is still not reducing after four days of taking the drugs,Please what can I use to reduce the pains,it's really killing,thanks in advance for helping a brother
Cc: Angryparrot
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by udy4real(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Cc: Angryparrot

Please who is Angryparrot?
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by MariaAngeles: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
udy4real:

Please who is Angryparrot?
He's a guy that can help you .
Listen to him and do what he suggests .
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by udy4real(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
MariaAngeles:

He's a guy that can help you .
Listen to him and do what he suggests .

Please How do i get in touch with him?
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by MariaAngeles: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
udy4real:

Please How do i get in touch with him?
Although I mentioned him so he could attend to you, here's his number if it's urgent : 07033809551
WhatsApp only smiley
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by udy4real(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Although I mentioned him so he could attend to you, here's his number if it's urgent : 07033809551
WhatsApp only smiley

Ok thanks
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by Ojiofor: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
udy4real:

I hope you have found solution by now and without pain?
Re: Hip And Leg Pains by NAJALYN: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
STC30 or Norland Products will solve your problem. Please read the Post on STC30 here, Watch the Videos, and private chat me.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Surgeon General Adams Dumps Bill Gates/who/cdc ‘predictive Contagion’ Model / Is Watching Cartoons As An Adult Normal Or A Medical Condition? / My Penis Has Fallen Asleep After Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.