Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls (4256 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by farous(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
The sexual life of the marriage of years has been fantastic but started collapsing since 2 to 3 years now

There was an issue that lead to some 5 to 6 months of separation before we re united again and I'm those months of separation both of us messed up by having extra marital affair which we confessed and forgiven each other

But right from the day we reconciled till date, the fantastic sexual life has gone bad as I am the only one that initiates sex till today,unlike those years before the separation either she or I do initiate it and make love on frequent basis,but never the same, she don't even care or have sexual feelings to me again unlike those time

There was a statement she used to make within the fist month we re united most time I made love with her and I quote" All these your small boy love make self.... Bla bla"
The statement do get me annoyed and I warned her never go make such statement again as its an insult to me because over the years we have been living together, you never make such, and now we re united such statements keep voicing out with boldness, she stopped it.

I have sat her down severally and asked her why all these non initiation of sex from her again or feeling to have sex with me anymore the way it used to be, that I am now the one that initiates sex and feels having sex with you and many times u turn me down or giving one complain or the other and even if we lie on the bed you turn your face the other side and all these changes started when we re united after 5 months separation.The only answer she give me was that I don't use to talk romantic sweet words to her. I objected it and told her that if for the past years we have been staying and our sexual life was fantastic and enjoyable, was I not the same person of no romantic sweet words(as you claimed)those years?,how come it's after this little separation and reuniting that all these excuse started manifesting? ,I even went to the extent of asking her to open up with me if I don't satisfy to compare with the ones both of us put hand on during separation,or should I increase even my manhood etc, in fact I was confused, I don't know what to do,but she did not say any further thing

To cut the story short,this weekend, I got annoyed and sat her down that since for close to 3 years now, I am the one that initiates almost 98 percent of love making,and her lack of sexual feelings on me anymore as well as all time facing the other side anytime we lie on bed, that henceforth, that we should be sleeping separately as there is no need sleeping together as husband and wife and no need disturbing her anymore to make love, that I feel I am being rejected and I am forcing myself on her, that I can't continue,sex is enjoyable tru the role and cooperation of feelings from both partners and very boring when it's always one partner making and having the feeling,that I know what I am passing tru, that I have tried and I feel she is getting satisfaction and joy elsewhere and should continue the way as it pleases her.

She said she is not having affairs outside and that God is the one to judge and that if I am no longer interested in the marriage why can't I take her back to his father's house and rightful quit

Please kindly advise, I am fed up for three years is not three months and till date she refuse to tell me the cause of her act. Thank you
Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by SageMK: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2019
I'll be blunt. There's no hope to rekindle lost love.

Sir your wife doesn't initiate sex because she doesn't want it from you. In fact, she's just managing you. The affairs you both had totally destroyed the sexual bond.

Her body language — facing the other side of the bed — means she can't even tolerate your face, breath etc.

Maybe there's a third party in the union.

She's definitely harbouring negative thoughts about you and the marriage. So, can you keep managing her also?

Answer that question yourself. sad

12 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Jayslicky: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2019
Your wife is still playing away match outside, it's obvious she lied to you that she has stopped the extra marital affair. My take on this is your wife is no more in love with you, infact you irritate her but she do not want to leave the marriage as the society would bring a lot of ridicule to her, she plans to annoy you and continue to enjoy her affair with her lover.

Please send that woman out of your house, before she starts planning how to eliminate you, because she can't stand the sight of seeing you, a word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by seyigiggle: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
farous:
The sexual life of the marriage of years has been fantastic but started collapsing since 2 to 3 years now

There was an issue that lead to some 5 to 6 months of separation before we re united again and I'm those months of separation both of us messed up by having extra marital affair which we confessed and forgiven each other

But right from the day we reconciled till date, the fantastic sexual life has gone bad as I am the only one that initiates sex till today,unlike those years before the separation either she or I do initiate it and make love on frequent basis,but never the same, she don't even care or have sexual feelings to me again unlike those time

There was a statement she used to make within the fist month we re united most time I made love with her and I quote" All these your small boy love make self.... Bla bla"
The statement do get me annoyed and I warned her never go make such statement again as its an insult to me because over the years we have been living together, you never make such, and now we re united such statements keep voicing out with boldness, she stopped it.

I have sat her down severally and asked her why all these non initiation of sex from her again or feeling to have sex with me anymore the way it used to be, that I am now the one that initiates sex and feels having sex with you and many times u turn me down or giving one complain or the other and even if we lie on the bed you turn your face the other side and all these changes started when we re united after 5 months separation.The only answer she give me was that I don't use to talk romantic sweet words to her. I objected it and told her that if for the past years we have been staying and our sexual life was fantastic and enjoyable, was I not the same person of no romantic sweet words(as you claimed)those years?,how come it's after this little separation and reuniting that all these excuse started manifesting? ,I even went to the extent of asking her to open up with me if I don't satisfy to compare with the ones both of us put hand on during separation,or should I increase even my manhood etc, in fact I was confused, I don't know what to do,but she did not say any further thing

To cut the story short,this weekend, I got annoyed and sat her down that since for close to 3 years now, I am the one that initiates almost 98 percent of love making,and her lack of sexual feelings on me anymore as well as all time facing the other side anytime we lie on bed, that henceforth, that we should be sleeping separately as there is no need sleeping together as husband and wife and no need disturbing her anymore to make love, that I feel I am being rejected and I am forcing myself on her, that I can't continue,sex is enjoyable tru the role and cooperation of feelings from both partners and very boring when it's always one partner making and having the feeling,that I know what I am passing tru, that I have tried and I feel she is getting satisfaction and joy elsewhere and should continue the way as it pleases her.

She said she is not having affairs outside and that God is the one to judge and that if I am no longer interested in the marriage why can't I take her back to his father's house and rightful quit

Please kindly advise, I am fed up for three years is not three months and till date she refuse to tell me the cause of her act. Thank you

The Ball is in your court.
Start seeing her as your sister.
by the way she is blackmailing you to end it when you get fed up. She has successfully get you to that corner.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Bestboy11513(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Send her back to her pops, that's what she wants man.
Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by lilmax(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
All these your small boy love make self.... Bla bla"

i wept cheesy

this was your mistake, even when you saw slutty behavior, you still marry am grin

she's over knacking someone atm

bro you can cheat if you want to, the sex life is dead, you're a kid in her slutty experience

sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Horlubunmmy: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
send her back to her house since that's what she want.
The" poron" she collected during the separation is different from yours. I believe she's still going back to the guy or guys.

Between your marriage must have been faulty from the foundation. Because for you guys to have commit adultery within five months of separation says a lot about your marriage.

I believe your wife is cheating on you.

7 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
The love has gone out the window....
Yup,it's gone bye bye....
And, there's no band aid to fix love lost.
Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by zeb04(f): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
I guess the separation ruined everything. Instead of trying to fix things, you guys were knacking outside.
Y’all can see a counselor and make it work.

6 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by spongeisback: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
OP here's an idea. Why don't you as a married man and an adult solve your problem or go to a marriage counsellor, instead of bringing your private problem to nairaland for other men to ridicule your wife.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by farous(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
spongeisback:
OP here's an idea. Why don't you as a married man and an adult solve your problem or go to a marriage counsellor, instead of bringing your private problem to nairaland for other men to ridicule your wife.

Marriage counsellor do not necessarily provide solution, besides nairaland is not a facebook where identity is revealed and good advice/solution can be gotten as well even based on people's experience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Instead of you and your wife to use those 5 - 6 months of separation to work on the issues that led to it and get serious about your marriage, you were both busy jumping into other people's beds. Obviously these existing issues have not been tackled.

Your wife's comments and attitude are insensitive, but they show that your marriage's sexual life wasn't as "fantastic" before the separation as you're assuming. She might've been pretending but you clearly weren't paying attention to have noticed, so there were also issues there from the get-go that were left unchecked, that made you both seek out other sexual partners, and that you likewise compounded during the separation w| your dual impatience and indiscipline.

7 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Pavore9: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
OP, it is best you and your wife go see a professional marriage counselor (not a religious leader) for therapy and bear in mind that going for counselling is not for the sole outcome of rebuilding the marriage because at times, it helps couples really see the reality of the marriage being dead and come up with ways to amicably part ways.

5 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by spongeisback: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Really? So a marriage counsellor doesn't provide solutions but nairaland that a hoard of juvenile delinquents run around does? OK oh!

farous:

Marriage counsellor do not necessarily provide solution, besides nairaland is not a facebook where identity is revealed and good advice/solution can be gotten as well even based on people's experience

11 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by babythug(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Once a rope has cut, the knot will always be visible even after it’s tied back together!

A separation isn’t that easy to recover from especially since there was extra marital affairs.

I can only speak for you from what you’ve written here! You both agreed to come back together . Be matured and put in the extra hustle to make things work.

Have it at the back of your head it may never be like the initial stage but you could be lucky.
Move beyond sex as it were, find other means of building or Rather rebuilding intimacy again!

Try romance - sweet words, take her out , small gifts and kind gestures to open her heart towards you again!

Good luck

12 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Katier00(f): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Op give her some space, don't suffocate her. Enjoy the sex and forget who initiated it. Make love to your woman and satisfy her. Call me out dated but I always like my man to initiate sex. It makes me feel wanted and respected. Whisper some nice things into her ears so that she will feel loved. Tell her she is the best of them all.

6 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by tsmith(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
farous:

Type a long response and lost it. taking out time to comment because I believe you can benefit from another married woman's point of view.

first thing jumping at me from your write up, is someone who only sees things from his views and still caught up in his stoic ways and beliefs, yet expects miracles. You can not mix garri and water and expect jollof. If your desire is a loving and vibrant intimate relation with your wife, then be expected to make changes; which includes and not limited to open mindedness, honest Communication and greater listening skills with follow on action. Be ready to let go of the ego and even your own desires, Communication is a 2 way street, it requires active listening, sometimes ignoring the delivery, but rather keying in on the message and putting action plans to the message. however if your desire is to affirm your positon as a man, then carry on as you're doing and continue to bask in your loveless marriage and blue balls.

I'd give you a few instances that makes me lean to my position above; your woman expresses her desires; the need for romantic words (read up on 5 love languages, your woman's is obviously words). She also expresses her lack of satisfaction in your love making, rather cling on the message and peruse these further, you respond to your ego and affirm your position. In your words; I objected, I sat her down and warned her, I'm annoyed!

I've been married for almost 12 years, and I can tell you that my desires and what blows my mind has changed several times during the cause of the relation and will continue to. Hubby is fine with same thing same way, but I on the other hand is more fluid and expressive of this. If someone expresses a desire for more/less/different rather than see it as an insult or question why now, you should try and understand what, how, where, when etc.

I bet you don't even know if your wife cum s or what makes her cum? Do you engage, both receive and give orals? do you actively seek to ensure she is also satisfied from each lovemaking encounter? This isn't the stone age, women are more in tuned with their body, they know better what gets them over the edge and more daring to express and demand this too. I tell my hubby, If i am going to lie with you, knowing that I'm not going to get anything out of the encounter, I might just as well prostitute myself on the street. The fact that we're married, doesn't change the fact that my body is my body, my desires needs to be considered too.

For men, intimacy is physical, put it in, a few strokes and voila. It might not be the most mind blowing, but often times orgasm in guaranteed. For women, it's more emotional than physical, Love making starts long before the bed. 70% is the build up, the hinting, the sexting, the touches, caring etc. another 25% is pre-intimacy both before and during, actual penetration only contributes 5%. A woman that is not satisfied will not look forward or engage willing in another encounter.

Be ready to be very open minded and even engage in activities that may not be norm to you now, but your wife wants if you desire a lasting and satisfactory relationship. Absolutely nothing should be ruled out until it is tried, tested and mutually agreed. You need to both cultivate a relationship where each other can be openly expressive of their desires without judgement or prejudice. No shutting down, question or wrong assumptions/conclusions. And there is no problem with wanting more, less, change, etc.

And intimacy gadgets, i couldn't recommend them enough, they pick up and finish the job when you can't. Don't be intimidated, it doesn't make you any less a man, what you'd have are 2 very happily satisfied that can't wait for the next encounter with each other.

16 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by ichidodo: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
[b] Okafor's law comes strictly to mind here...But on a serious note,brotherly...If she said she wants to be serenaded before the action then, gaddem it, you shove enough love smoke up her ass...if she said she wants you to pound that sh**t before she cums then you pound that motherf**Ker like your life depends on it. But what is sad here is that you only blow smoke up your ass at worst and at best you expect others to blow smoke up your ass...You don't consider the feelings of those, especially that of your wife, around you and it has come and bite you in your ass.You are the head in the house therefore you must take the initiative...to lead you must show example.Ok, you want your wife take the initiative in lovemaking, why don't you start by making that experience a thunderous heavenly adventure for her....you f**king blow her mind away that she literarily wets herself just thinking about sharing the same bed with you.Women are unique creatures,each and every one of them.No two women are same as far as their intimate needs and wants are concerned therefore you gotta take time out blowing smoke up your ass to study your wife...more like putting a lil bit of empathy into the study,you know. Some women like it hot, some women like it cold.For others,cuddling is the main event.You gotta read your wife like a book..pay attention especially in the details....Also, you have to put in the long hard yards in this endeavour.If she wants a listening ear or a shoulder to cry upon after a hard day, then you pay attention to her....if she wants a hand in raising the kids or the home then you be there for her...if she likes a lil bit of appreciation then you go to the moon and drag it down for her,Gaddem it. Now, tell us why she wouldn't suck your dick, never mind initiate sex after all of these.

7 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by genq(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
I swear Nigerian men have turned to veggies angry
Every day some SIMP is in the family section complaining about the b!tch he put a ring on. It's disgraceful!

How did we men fall from grace like this? You put a roof over some woman's head and she still has the guts to reduce you to nothing.

OP I suggest you look up Coach Greg Adam's videos on YouTube and claim your balls back.

#MGTOW

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by genq(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
ichidodo:
Okafor's law comes strictly to mind here...But on a serious note,brotherly...If she said she wants to be serenaded before the action then, gaddem it, you shove enough love smoke up her ass...if she said she wants you to pound that sh**t before she cums then you pound that motherf**Ker like your life depends on it. But what is sad here is that you only blow smoke up your ass at worst and at best you expect others to blow smoke up your ass...You don't consider the feelings of those around you and it has come and bite you in your ass.You are the head in the house therefore you must take the initiative...to lead you must show example.Ok, you want your wife take the initiative in lovemaking, why don't you start by making that experience a thunderous heavenly adventure for her....you f**king blow her mind away that she literarily wets herself just thinking about sharing the same bed with you.

This is why men will forever stay losing in relationships - keep doing everything to satisfy a woman who refuses to be satisfied.
He should spend hours licking that wound in between her legs right?
What does she do for him in return?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by ichidodo: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
genq:

This is why men will forever stay losing in relationships - keep doing everything to satisfy a woman who refuses to be satisfied.
He should spend hours licking that wound in between her legs right?
What does she do for him in return?
That woman is his wife...the mother of his children and the only person after his mother to have his back.He's gotta do it right and he's gotta do it right by her at least if not for himself but for his kids and their posterity because they all gonna be f**ked if the marriage goes to sh**t.

9 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by genq(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
ichidodo:
That woman is his wife...the mother of his children and the only person after his mother to have his back.He's gotta do it right and he's gotta do it right by her at least if not for himself but for his kids and their posterity because they all gonna be f**ked if the marriage goes to sh**t.

Likewise she has to do right by HIM.
If you like, lick, suck and fvck her from morning to night. A woman who isn't into you will never be satisfied.
Married or not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by ichidodo: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
genq:

Likewise she has to do right by HIM.
If you like, lick, suck and fvck her from morning to night. A woman who isn't into you will never be satisfied.
Married or not.
She already done that by living with him...running his home...bearing his kids. I bet my balls he even takes the woman for granted and this has made her very lukewarm in the marriage. He is in nairaland complaining that he wants it hot hot, right? Then he must do it right and lead by example hot hot.

9 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by farous(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
I dnt think there are married men that at some extent dnt say or play romantic words to the partner,afterall it will be difficult to believe such words are unheard for years of marriage only to come up as an excuse after reconciliation of separation

Secondly, it has never happened before all the years in marriage where I am be charged as a sole initiator of love making, it was like 50 50 then and very fantastic, why now that things changed after reunion

The way a woman feels that the man initiated sex and feel loved us the same a man feels being belong and loved when the wife also initiates it and makes sex enjoyable and fantastic. Things has fallen apart and all those things had eluded my once joyful marriage and part of my annoyance is that I tried to revive the sexual life back since close to 3years this started but to no avail and she refuse to open up and tell me the exact cause of this issue or what is going on. I dnt like the way she has been treating my sex life and it's affecting me and that's I said in am fed up ,posting this here is that I have deviced several means to sort it out but it continues till date

3 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by farous(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Again what about the fact that you will lie together with your partner in bed only for her to always turn her back to you and face the opposite direction,its more of rejection or insult and feeling of no want,what is then the essence of sleeping together?, all these wasn't like that before, it all started three years ago till date after separation and reconciliation. I don't know the cause and she refuse to tell me or make an amend

1 Like

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by sisisioge: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm...she got it better elsewhere fa...I'm not gonna be the one to tell you the truth. Besides, women mostly cheat with their hearts involved. Sorry, I'm not gonna tell you the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by zeb04(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
genq:
I swear Nigerian men have turned to veggies angry
Every day some SIMP is in the family section complaining about the b!tch he put a ring on. It's disgraceful!

How did we men fall from grace like this? You put a roof over some woman's head and she still has the guts to reduce you to nothing.

OP I suggest you look up Coach Greg Adam's videos on YouTube and claim your balls back.

#MGTOW
didn’t your father put up with the bitch

Why are you advising him differently. Is his wife more of a bitch than your mother.

6 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Miarose: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
It might not be. Sometimes a bad marriage damages one so much you dont even give a Bleep anymore. I don't know what led to the separation but keep working on ur reconciliation if u were the cause. She may not have forgiven completely. Forgiveness can be hard for some people.
sisisioge:
Hmmm...she got it better elsewhere fa...I'm not gonna be the one to tell you the truth. Besides, women mostly cheat with their hearts involved. Sorry, I'm not gonna tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by SirVintageCock: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
farous:
Again what about the fact that you will lie together with your partner in bed only for her to always turn her back to you and face the opposite direction,its more of rejection or insult and feeling of no want,what is then the essence of sleeping together?, all these wasn't like that before, it all started three years ago till date after separation and reconciliation. I don't know the cause and she refuse to tell me or make an amend
Maybe you smell bad, pretty bad like an unbathed Fulani goat that traversed the northern Nigerian border through Funtua-Adamawa highlands to Gembu before heading south towards Lagos-Ibadan axis. If you smell like a rotten Colombian battery fermented in the decaying armpit of a human cadaver, I did point my nostrils towards heavens from whence comes my help too.
She is apparently doing it for survival sir. No hard feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by SirVintageCock: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
.........And what exactly is going on? Men has created more thread about their marital woes in recent times than women, which as a veteran here, was not the case in the past decade.

Seems men are being jolted to reality or rude awakening as the case maybe. Apparently, the boy child was left frolicking with his device while the girl child was being tutored to have a more balanced emotional stamina that will withstand marital and societal woes.
Now the chicken has come home to roost, the boy-kids are running helter skelter creating nauseating and pathetic threads, with one faction asking for more subjugation of women and another, crying and cowering allover town seeking for a way out of their quagmire.

That said, parents should balance the training of the male and female offsprings to spare us the continued influx of threads like this.

10 Likes

Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Tyche(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Katier00:
Op give her some space, don't suffocate her. Enjoy the sex and forget who initiated it. Make love to your woman and satisfy her. Call me out dated but I always like my man to initiate sex. It makes me feel wanted and respected. Whisper some nice things into her ears so that she will feel loved. Tell her she is the best of them all.

May your days be long
Re: Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls by Katier00(f): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tyche:

May your days be long
same with yours and good health

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found This Cheque On My Way Back From Church / Relocation Sales!All Barely 2 year's, Agege Lagos,very Good Condition / Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.