Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (48072 Views)

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by dadayung1(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2019
hotplate:
I just felt the need to share my story..

Rewind back to 2017 after graduation while awaiting NYSC I decided to get myself busy. After searching for job all through the street of Benin city I fininally found one at 7up bottling company in iguosa/oluku. Having no idea of the job description I walk up to the receptionist who gave me an insight and told me it was a factory work, wat to do? I said no problem she then directed me to one oga segun who his suppose to be the one incharge of factory workers so I met with the oga segun he asked what my name was and why I think I will be able to work in a factory after giving him satisfactory answers, he gave me my job description which involves arranging 7up or pepsi product into their truck.. and for every 40creates u pack and arrange u get #100 naira, I don't have any choice I accepted. I resumed the next day and after I've worked for about 9hrs I was only able to arrange 400 creates and I was giving a #1000 naira but when I got home I couldn't stand up the next day that was the last time I entered there. I just decide to go learn a skill and by God grace I will be finally going for service by August...

But hearing the tales from people in Lagos too am surprised because a friend of mine has told me how their are a lot of jobs in Lagos and u even get paid while learning a skill there, according to him he was earning #40,000 naira per month while learning plumbing in one of those tech companies in lagos
is service this august
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by adakoleagbenu: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2019
eghuan1:
As my NYSC was drawing to a close, the headmistress of the school I was serving told me she had talked to the ministry of education supervisors and they have agreed to take me as a staff of the school.

I was like wow!

I asked madam, how much us the salary, she said 10k. I said madam, I mean the pay at the end of the month, she said is 10k not enough for you? That's what they pay us o.

Na do I tell am say make I go show my parents my certificate first. I will come back and start work.

She went to tell the students that I will be coming back to teach them.

They've been waiting for me since 2013.

LEGEND
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Asquare84(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Samabu07:

Was your pay reviewed? Did you start the job or what@Asquare?

I rejected the offer

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Asquare84(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2019
3rdavefarms:

They quickly remove 50 k sharply

The remove 600 k

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by LadySarah: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:
I remember this betting job i took as an attendant from monday to sunday no even customers pity me most times upon all salary was just 4k per month worked for three months only 2k was what i collected why shortage upon shortage why because nothing separate me from the customers. Upon all insult was flowing but i thank God i won 19k and it was before the mans wifi got lost imagine he was asking if i had spent the money finish. He wanted to seize my phone self on top him 2k for three months. Finally i decided to quit he told me to come for verdict the next day everyone started telling me "bobo run o no show*. Being brave and saw i had done nothing wrong i dropped my phone with one of his customers went to work his topic that day was the phone how we will sell it and share the money. Next i saw he threatened a police case nawa people will just come and laugh wetin he wan go tell police. But deep fear was in me if i had known i shouldn't have tried to be brave. His wife started action lock the gate so i won't run away i just stood as a strong boy only crime i did was accepting this 4000 a month salary out of 16k only 2k touch my hand. Fast forward i told him i sold the phone we were going to the fake guy who i sold the phone for that's how he changed mind lets go home first. Guy man couldn't say i stole from him narrating how i won and spent the money he was just clueless we just change am for him. I went to collect my phone back since i sha wait for him police throughout that year. Self employment is still the best.

Your write up is terrible.Pls Try to improve Or write in your native language .

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by tojahh(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2019
grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by frozen70(f): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2019
cucumbae:
Got two job offers at the same time.One,I was to start immediately. The other one was my second invitation to come for interview. I ignored the first one that I was supposed to start immediately and went for the second one.Up till this time i have not been call to resume work after conclusion of second interview two months after.

You would have made use of

"a bed in hand worths two".
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by dedons: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2019
PrincessB1:
Hope I'm not too late?
You're welcome grin cheesy
Abeg you no get VIP seat?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by adakoleagbenu: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

Back then in Bariga after secondary school,did waec and was waiting for result . As a born hustler,I would do any legit job to make sure I have my own little cash at hand. Name it, any hard job,omo boy was always ready lol.

I tried hard but couldn't get something to do until a friend of mine asked if I would work as a sand lifter with basket from the lagoon at bariga. Mehn I was do danm happy like yaay I have finally gotten myself a gig lol,but guys I was wrong as what I saw wasn't what I expected grin

Got to the lagoon down down after king sunny Ade's house,can't remember the name of the street. From the lagoon you can clearly see third mainland bridge.

Oh b4 I forget,being overwhelmed with happiness I didn't bother asking what the pay was like. Fast forward got to the lagoon,saw some giant well chiseled bros them, going into the lagoon with basket to park sand and then bring it to the shores of the lagoon. As a strong omo boy I was still like no shaking I go chop this job for breakfast easy pizzy lol.

Then came the shocker, there was this bros that was suppose to direct me on how to go about it,his name is Egbon Mufu. I asked some of the guys at the shore pls I'm asking for egbon Mufu,and then one pointed me at a direction and said there he is. Egbon Mufu was just coming out of the water with heavy basket of sand looking huge and well chiseled like a Greek god. I watched the way he struggled a bit to find his way to
shore in order for him to dump the sand he got from the lagoon.

He dumped the sand, stood there and was breathing heavily. And then one of the guys called him to inform him I was looking for him. NOTE, egbon Mufu was backing us when he was called upon,reacting to the call egbon couldn't turn his neck he had to turn his whole body cos his neck has already gotten stiff due to the pressure from the heavy basket of sand he carried couple with latic acid burning. In my mind I was like wtf,na so I won take die? Na so my neck go come break grin We concluded on how I would go about the job,he told me to pull of my clothes as I have to work with boxers alone lol. Me wey be say as soon as I saw the neck issue I already made up my mind to salo lol. Na so I tell am say I no wear pant say make I go buy boxers to wear grin He then replied saying eat b4 u come back o,I say no wahala egbon. If I'm to ever see egbon Mufu again that would be today grin I jejely went back home to hug my bed grin grin grin Too young to die grin

e no wear pant haq haq haq haq

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Amyyy2020: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Xo I went for diz job interview for sales executive as I was tired of staying home, wanna just start with anything as far as I go dey commot for house and make small money ...lil beginning tinx

Dey told us its a written interview first, dat if we pass dat one, den we will be called for the oral interview. Questions was easy peasy, so I already knew I'm coming for the orals...then dey decided to give us heads up on wat d role z all about. Oga said we r to go hustle for new customers ( d coy is into real estate ish), we r strictly commission based, so no basic pay. If at d end of d month u got no new customer for dem, den ntn for u...

My eyes pop. What?? I asked for clarification, Baba repeated d same thing...I just weak and was angry I wasted my interview jacket grin. After him talk, I just asked him if I can go with d pen he borrowed me to use write d test, he said no p. And I was like thank God I didn't lose everything, at least I see free pen to take compensate me for my tym dey wasted grin : cool cool

They called two days later, dat I'm qualified for the oral interview and I told dem I'm not interested anymoree grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2019
czarina:
So, this happened after secondary school. I was home, got tired and decided to get a job.

Saw a sign at a restaurant; SALES GIRL NEEDED.

I branched and I get told the space was still vacant but to come back tomorrow to see madam.

I was elated, told my siblings and they were looking at me one kind. I did not mind, I sha just wanted to be leaving the house.

Got there the next morning, I saw madam and she goes:

Madam: We don't cook the food here, we cook at home and bring it. Your job first thing in the morning would be to bring in the food.

Me, thinking it was going to be in a Keke or even a taxi said no problem at all

Madam: You sabi push wheelbarrow?

Me: shocked shocked shocked

Madam: Because na wheelbarrow you go take push am come every morning.

Me: OK ma, I'll come tomorrow. (finalized everything but never went back)

Funniest post I've read in a bit. Still LMAO! I will really like us to be friends, you will make an excellent text buddie.

Hit me up if you're interested... ameh_27@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by dedons: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2019
iLUMeN8:

Funniest post I've read in a bit. Still LMAO! I will really like us to be friends, you will make an excellent text buddie.

Hit me up if you're interested... ameh_27@yahoo.com
Baddo!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Horlhamhi(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
eghuan1:
As my NYSC was drawing to a close, the headmistress of the school I was serving told me she had talked to the ministry of education supervisors and they have agreed to take me as a staff of the school.

I was like wow!

I asked madam, how much us the salary, she said 10k. I said madam, I mean the pay at the end of the month, she said is 10k not enough for you? That's what they pay us o.

Na do I tell am say make I go show my parents my certificate first. I will come back and start work.

"they've been waiting for me since 2013"...this cracked me up. I'm sure the pupils were excited at the news of you coming back only for their 'Corper Teacher' not to show up. lolzz

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by sherify2011: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Are you concern with the content of his narration of just the diction/language of expression?

God will help us all.

LadySarah:

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Kenneth10110(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
LadySarah:

Thanks corrected it the best way i can cant stress myself to impress anyone because of write up. Thanks once more you can read it again. Bless

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Kenneth10110(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
sherify2011:
Are you concern with the content of his narration of just the diction/language of expression?

God will help us all.

Don't mind the fool maybe he thinks am writing an employment letter to her fathers office.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Damisam93(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
eghuan1:

I was like wow!

Lol, give the school name and state served
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by djoe21(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
ImaIma1:
I remember after service, I got a job with a start up. My job was to call people everyday to join an "exclusive" club. I didn't even believe in the job.

Even the name of the company was embarrassing that I was ashamed to tell people the name of the company where I worked. Funny enough, he was paying 40k.

I remember the day i resigned 22 April 2010 because it was the day Da Grin died.

Oya tell us the name na. You no longer work there grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by ucheuzor1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Tell your fada to employ one English teacher for me so ill learn to write properly. You think everyone has time to arrange words. Idiot when am not writing an essay or letter to your uncle. If you like arrange write up since its long you think people will sit to read all. We dan see you na th ones wey go school but still bash write ups in NL.

Inasmuch as she was harsh in her words usage, she did have a very good point. Instead of fight back, I'll suggest you take the advice and improve man.

personally I struggled understanding your write up. I had to re-read again to get your point, yet it still wasn't all clear.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Asquare84(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
martinskelly:
O boy see people experience 4 job matter, e no funny o!

Mine was in 2013 after my NYSC in kwara, i decided to call my dad friends wife who happens to be working with fed ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja,

Me: ma I'm through with my service
Madam: Oya start coming to Abuja,i think u know kubwa
Me: Not really coz i have never been to Abuja no to talk of kubwa
Madam: OK don't worry i will send u address
Me: Alright ma.
She sent me address after two days of our conversation, Boom! The next day i boarded a bus going to Abuja from iyana ipaja with joy in my heart say "i wan go work for ministry" .
The quantum of joy i experience during the journey cannot be measured even if you use tape rule lol!
I said to myself if na die we go die there together shebi na Abuja i must make am(well it was my first time of entering Abuja don't blame me though).
I got to Abuja(Zubwa) around 11:30pm that night but i no fear say na night we dey because i just don't know where i got the strength from, anyways i decide to charter car from Zubwa to Kubwa lol! Well thank God her house was easily located; Damm her house was beautiful, i said to myself again if this woman fit own a mansion why me no go fit(but i never knew i was dreaming).
She was the only one staying in the house coz her husband normally come home maybe weekend and her only son is in the USA studying.
After like a month of staying with her, to cut the story short! no job, no movement, no money for my hand again(after spending all my alawee for transport and stuff) she told me not to worry that she is working out something for me at her place of work(Ministry), That for the mean time that i should be washing her car so she would be giving me something to use hold body lol! I obliged o, i come dey wash car for her; 3months don pass i still dey wash her car, her friends car, even some neighborhood people self dey bring car to help them wash.
After 4months i told her how far the "Ministry job" she told me that the position that she wants to fix me in is taken by somebody else that i should be patient, i got angry and told her that:
Me: I am leaving for Lagos the next day say i get interview in two days time.
Madam: why so soon, after all my effort you just want to go to Lagos just like that
Me: yes ma, i have an interview in two days time and i don't want to miss it
Madam: o really
Me: yes, since i came here i have never submitted CV or you collecting my CV not to talk going for interview Madam: what about setting up a car wash for you here(Abuja)
Me: na so i open mouth(so na car wash dis woman want make i come dey do for Abuja)

Till now the woman no know as i take reach lagos.

She may have a good intentions toward you

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by seuncyrus(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
eghuan1:

I was like wow!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Longcucumber(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Haq Haq Haq. You don't know what's going on
heheheheheheh abeg una don use laff give me waist pain here.......

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by philip2014(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Quite a funny tread let me add mine.
Has I was rounding up NYSC last year, I felt I should begin searching for job so I meet one man that's into travel agency so he asked for my qualifications and I told am a graduate that's almost through with NYSC
He said the job is not much that it just to check travel documents of clients so he will pay #15000 per month. I said I no mind, he ask me to start immediately (I shock, just like that?).
I did everything for him typing, designing and installations which I enjoyed. Where he screw was when he started sending me on errands to buy food, I even fetch water. He latter ask me to start coming on weekends.
I spent just 2 weeks with him I left through text and lied that I got a job with a company outside the city. and am to resume immediately. When I ask him for my 2 weeks pay he said our agreement is monthly salary. I no even follow him drag. I went back to sleep at home for about 2months before I got a job in my current company.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by clive2u(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bankalert:
Let me kuku drop my own here.... At one time after secondary school, while I was looking for a job and admission to uni, I got this cleaner job, the pay was 5k in 2009. When I started the first day, it seemed okay... I even ran errands for her after cleaning and got to keep one small change...and was feeling happy... Lol

The second day was something else... I resumed very early and was cleaning when the owner of the school came from nowhere and said while cleaning the class, I should be scrubbing the dirty wall(painted wall) of the class rooms... She even demonstrated it for me... In my mind, I was like on top how much nah... Just because I was desperate for a job?... My previous job paid even twice more... Na so I tell am say I don hear... But nah tomorrow things I go implement am. After close of work at noon, that was the last she heard of me. I am sure she was still waiting for me to come and be scrubbing the walls for her... Smh
i wish you had just walked out of her at this instant, this employers needs to be shown we ain't desperate. My friend is suffering with delayed/half salary every month here and e dey vex me. One time I worked for a lawyer (small 10k) but he go still owe but I liked how I was there cos I go just strike when it's 2 days into a new month without pay. I go to work late till him pay me.
I think if we don't act desperate they won't take advantage of us but wetin man go do

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by djgreenland(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
MubarakMukhtar:
Please are you guys serious about what you are saying cox it's really panicking and terrible, am just a fresh graduate waiting for service, my mind always telling me that I will be posted to federal government institution for ppa where after my successful service year they wouldn't hesitate to retain me be their temporary worker b4 being parmanented, definitely my salary going to start like somewhere from 120k above per month.

To me own surprise am here seeing 800 2k and highest 18k per month as personal salary.
What a shock? Was it am ambitious ����

All things worketh for good for them that trust God!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by LegitBoyy: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
MubarakMukhtar:
Please are you guys serious about what you are saying cox it's really panicking and terrible, am just a fresh graduate waiting for service, my mind always telling me that I will be posted to federal government institution for ppa where after my successful service year they wouldn't hesitate to retain me be their temporary worker b4 being parmanented, definitely my salary going to start like somewhere from 120k above per month.

To me own surprise am here seeing 800 2k and highest 18k per month as personal salary.
What a shock? Was it am ambitious ����

Except you have a strong connect tho... Federal government don't retain corpers

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by clive2u(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

Back then in Bariga after secondary school,did waec and was waiting for result . As a born hustler,I would do any legit job to make sure I have my own little cash at hand. Name it, any hard job,omo boy was always ready lol.

I tried hard but couldn't get something to do until a friend of mine asked if I would work as a sand lifter with basket from the lagoon at bariga. Mehn I was do danm happy like yaay I have finally gotten myself a gig lol,but guys I was wrong as what I saw wasn't what I expected grin

Got to the lagoon down down after king sunny Ade's house,can't remember the name of the street. From the lagoon you can clearly see third mainland bridge.

Oh b4 I forget,being overwhelmed with happiness I didn't bother asking what the pay was like. Fast forward got to the lagoon,saw some giant well chiseled bros them, going into the lagoon with basket to park sand and then bring it to the shores of the lagoon. As a strong omo boy I was still like no shaking I go chop this job for breakfast easy pizzy lol.

Then came the shocker, there was this bros that was suppose to direct me on how to go about it,his name is Egbon Mufu. I asked some of the guys at the shore pls I'm asking for egbon Mufu,and then one pointed me at a direction and said there he is. Egbon Mufu was just coming out of the water with heavy basket of sand looking huge and well chiseled like a Greek god. I watched the way he struggled a bit to find his way to
shore in order for him to dump the sand he got from the lagoon.

He dumped the sand, stood there and was breathing heavily. And then one of the guys called him to inform him I was looking for him. NOTE, egbon Mufu was backing us when he was called upon,reacting to the call egbon couldn't turn his neck he had to turn his whole body cos his neck has already gotten stiff due to the pressure from the heavy basket of sand he carried couple with latic acid burning. In my mind I was like wtf,na so I won take die? Na so my neck go come break grin We concluded on how I would go about the job,he told me to pull of my clothes as I have to work with boxers alone lol. Me wey be say as soon as I saw the neck issue I already made up my mind to salo lol. Na so I tell am say I no wear pant say make I go buy boxers to wear grin He then replied saying eat b4 u come back o,I say no wahala egbon. If I'm to ever see egbon Mufu again that would be today grin I jejely went back home to hug my bed grin grin grin Too young to die grin
in a meeting while reading this, couldn't hold back laughter, thank God it didn't burst out loud

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by djoe21(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
martinskelly:
O boy see people experience 4 job matter, e no funny o!

Mine was in 2013 after my NYSC in kwara, i decided to call my dad friends wife who happens to be working with fed ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja,

Me: ma I'm through with my service
Madam: Oya start coming to Abuja,i think u know kubwa
Me: Not really coz i have never been to Abuja no to talk of kubwa
Madam: OK don't worry i will send u address
Me: Alright ma.
She sent me address after two days of our conversation, Boom! The next day i boarded a bus going to Abuja from iyana ipaja with joy in my heart say "i wan go work for ministry" .
The quantum of joy i experience during the journey cannot be measured even if you use tape rule lol!
I said to myself if na die we go die there together shebi na Abuja i must make am(well it was my first time of entering Abuja don't blame me though).
I got to Abuja(Zubwa) around 11:30pm that night but i no fear say na night we dey because i just don't know where i got the strength from, anyways i decide to charter car from Zubwa to Kubwa lol! Well thank God her house was easily located; Damm her house was beautiful, i said to myself again if this woman fit own a mansion why me no go fit(but i never knew i was dreaming).
She was the only one staying in the house coz her husband normally come home maybe weekend and her only son is in the USA studying.
After like a month of staying with her, to cut the story short! no job, no movement, no money for my hand again(after spending all my alawee for transport and stuff) she told me not to worry that she is working out something for me at her place of work(Ministry), That for the mean time that i should be washing her car so she would be giving me something to use hold body lol! I obliged o, i come dey wash car for her; 3months don pass i still dey wash her car, her friends car, even some neighborhood people self dey bring car to help them wash.
After 4months i told her how far the "Ministry job" she told me that the position that she wants to fix me in is taken by somebody else that i should be patient, i got angry and told her that:
Me: I am leaving for Lagos the next day say i get interview in two days time.
Madam: why so soon, after all my effort you just want to go to Lagos just like that
Me: yes ma, i have an interview in two days time and i don't want to miss it
Madam: o really
Me: yes, since i came here i have never submitted CV or you collecting my CV not to talk going for interview Madam: what about setting up a car wash for you here(Abuja)
Me: na so i open mouth(so na car wash dis woman want make i come dey do for Abuja)

Till now the woman no know as i take reach lagos.

You should have started the car wash business.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by Iphran6: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
I was sent a text message for a job interview at onitsha two days after my POP from NYSC, was excited for the offer because according to the text message it was due to recommendation. I went to for the interview and discovered it was GNLD. After the whole wisest mouth and all that I saw people who knew left the interview hall but I stayed put and was positive for the job, I even played 13 k for induction, reality dawned on me when we went to owerri the next day for the induction that was when I got the full hist of what's up...mehn I took off with the change I had on me back to Makurdi.

Another was marketing in Ph before my NYSC, after the day 1 trekking I just returned their goods and left. I don suffer sha

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by iammiracle1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Don't mind the fool maybe he thinks am writing an employment letter to her fathers office.

Bro calm down, it was a truthful advice though given in a poor manner, try to improve in your writing skills, if you can, more grace to you

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? by clive2u(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
unikprince:
Got a job as a Stockkeeper in a newly built open bar in Delta state in 2013 immediately after my NYSC, salary was 15k. I became an errand boy to the manager, I was even assisting to sell beer whenever customers are much, it wasn't an experience to remember as I used to work from 6am -1am, no time to rest/sleep since I live and sleeps at the manager's office then. embarassed embarassed
I cried from Enugu down to Sapele after I was rejected by a UBA interviewer because I was 1yr older than the required age they wanted. Fast forward to 3yrs later when the Bar was almost crumbling due to mismanagement, I took the risk of taking it on lease from the owner, I became the MD, advised the owner to convert the VIP section to rooms and boom, it was like a windfall. Made my first million by December 2016, bought my first 2 plots of land, started training my younger brother in the university, started paying fees for some fatherless children, made sure I assist in my little way in helping those in need, tried to relocate to Canada in 2017 but was duped by the agent, bought another land worth millions last, my younger bro is graduating this year (I single handedly saw him thru school), made my parents smile and proud. grin grin grin.
Now I want to try my luck of relocating again.
Of a truth it pays to be patient atimes, I have not gotten to my destination, but I'm not where I used to be, God took me from d slums blessed me even when I don't deserve it. Glory to God forever.
bless you bro, you shall get there this time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.