Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption (69767 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Auxigen(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
booked!
Lol. .ur siggy. u want deposit likes for bank?
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Adakintroy2: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
The thing touch her. Shea she was playing the sentiment card in the house and all..now she wants to deny.

Aunty you were fingered..sorry touch.

But to be honest Kamen deserve a green jacket from the men clubs and key to the city.

A whole bOSS lady..tbos!..leader of the nasty women group nation wide. You get mind put hand down there.

Niga deserve some kind of medal from men's club for courage.

Dumb people always so brave. Why?..damm!

5 Likes

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by tardell007(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
k
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by anonimi: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
DimIsaac10:
I tot online advocate says the show is educative

Did the optional channel, available to only DSTv subscribers, tell you that it needs online advocates

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by boskib: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
I hope the pesin wey gi u belle get PJ sha. that's my only concern

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Fourwinds: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chiccly:

That is the reason we all have to be careful with the media.
Posterity will always tell.
the fingering was a nice one to remember

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Liked! See as you fresh cheesy

The guy on blue looks scary embarassed
the one at the back,na man?.

BTW: they no fresh anything lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
From where I come from
Tokunbo means 2nd hand cheesy
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Rilley(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
TANID:
Not Yet See Your Like On My New DP With My Friends grin

Seriously Nairaland Need To Do Something About New DP Upload By update Follower. Perhaps When They Upgrade Website Next Time.
See them like agberos

2 Likes

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Mutemenot(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Live a good life so that your past won't hurt your future ...

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Claumy2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
lodinx32103x:

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Claumy2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
lodinx32103x:

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Emily22 post=80291677]That's why we need to be careful,the world is watching u.

Someday , her children will see how kemen fingered dem mama

Iranu oshi

And bisola wey give Mouth Action

Bambam wey dem bam for toilet

Awon omo ale

You didn't remember to say "Jati Jati"

One good thing about internet is that; just like an Oracle, it didn't forget things.

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Trippledee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
That blogger no go make heaven grin
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by jadeliyi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
the past came to hunt her very bad.. check my signature jare.
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Nature8(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
SageMK:
Lol. E pain am but she should deal with it.
grin
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by gnykelly(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
SageMK:
Lol. E pain am but she should deal with it.
That video will last for the rest of her life
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
MarianaTrench:
But she was actually fingered so why is she denying it?

That was what got Kemen kicked off the show at the time!

You want someone that is denying a visible pregnancy to admit being fingered 2 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by gnykelly(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chiccly:

That is the reason we all have to be careful with the media.
Posterity will always tell.
Even if she becomes born again... It will hunt her till death.
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by TANID(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rilley:
See them like agberos
grin Bro You're So Funny grin We Ain't.
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
she still end up with one mumu.. ceec remained the boss Lady so far
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by DimIsaac10(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
anonimi:

Did the optional channel, available to only DSTv subscribers, tell you that it needs online advocates
see this mgbedike
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

The one at the back is my friend Tanid. He looks fresh cool

1 Like

Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Auxigen:

Lol. .ur siggy.
u want deposit likes for bank?

Yes o. We don dey use am collect money for bank cheesy
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by TANID(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

The one at the back is my friend Tanid. He looks fresh cool
grin grin grin
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
I guess Uti later decided to poke her using his biggest finger.
Lol.
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by nan1: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol the fingering has upgraded to belle grin grin grin grin

Hope the baby daddy has private jet kiss undecided
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by TANID(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

Hahahahahahahaha! Bro You're So Funny Sir.

We're All Man And Everyone Is So handsome.

I Never Met Ugly Human Bein In My Life. Everyone Is Cute cool In One Way Or The Other.

Thank You Sir.
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by oblaak(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
TANID:
Haaaaah! aunty Tohyorsih2 grin Seriously That's A Friend Of Mine For Over Ten Years Ago, Due To His New Look I Always See Him As My Bouncer, That's My Own Mo Cover Eh! grin I Always Followed Them To Gym Without Do Anything grin

Don't Worry He's So Nice And Funny Dude.
How can three of you be this ugly at once? Tueh
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pangea:
Hehehe
Your past have a way of catching up!

She is trying to save face because of her new husband!

The fact that you think she needed to “save face” for being sexually violated while asleep is a sad self-commentary... undecided
>
Re: Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption by JasperVII(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
So who else clicked cos they saw the word "fingered" ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.