Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (15642 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Now you're talking ( smiles)

I won't even bother checking such, cos of the mention of dragons.

I'm extremely excited for what you did by going to check on the blog, you have saved a lot of people from unnecessary problems.

Almost everything you listed here is blasphemous, that Micah is definitely an agent of the devil, and it's unfortunate that some Christians might have fallen prey.

God bless you for painstakingly listing this salient points.
Biko, who is Micah?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by MuttleyLaff: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:
Who is Micah
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
"
- 2 Timothy 4:3
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Iamdazzle:
@enthronedbyGod

So believe what you must.

I can as well say your experiences of the supernatural are all false.

Carefully detailing them after scripture doesn't make them real. Naa, truth be told I didn't feel right reading your experiences from your cult incidents to your sudden supernatural ish, doesn't add up. So, you suddenly are a spiritual authority on all matters? Please...

Mind you I haven't asked anyone to go on the blog or even believe anything written on there, you went cos you chose to so don't come here laying claims.

You can choose to convince whoever you want but brother you are not the only one with discernment of the spirit.

Don't discourage others for your little faith.

Not everyone will agree with you.

We have seen your kind come and go on this section.

Shallom!
Sis. Who is Micah?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
michaelkaroh:

I sense this question is to mock therefore I have no intention to engage u.
it is not to mock. Maybe you are trying to not engage me because you are totally lost on how and where to engage me from lol
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Oh no but Jesus is refered to as the 'lamb of God and the lion of the tribe of Judah, no?

I think your ish is comprehension skills. You should say the language of communication confused you. Perhaps pray for patience and more discernment.

Jesus can do anything he wants. Just remember he is both man and God and can wear whatever he likes.

Man your trying so hard to discredit another person really puts you in such a bad place.

Except you don't have anymore visions or content, Behold Wonder Blog is surely the least of your problems.

Adios!
Pls can I get the link to this blog? I need to see things for my self

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by MuttleyLaff: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:
Sis. Who is Micah?
A psychic medium
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

Hello Brother. How are you doing today. I have seen your posts on this thread and even on the other cultism thread. There is something about you that I appreciate so much. You seem to possess a deep reverence and holy fear for the Almighty God. It is quite good.

Sorry to intrude but I thought I should wade in on three things you stated here. I have no issue with what your post but I feel we are all still learning about the wonders and mysteries of God. Please note, my response here relates to your words in bracket.

1. I don't think transformation or shape shifting (which is more a language of pop culture) as you call it can solely be termed "the work of demons". Revelation 5:6 shows us The Lord Jesus Christ as:"...in the midst of the elders stood, a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth". We also know that Jesus is referred to as a Lion. Remember, John saw what is contained in the book of Revelation.

The Scriptures also shows us the Holy Spirit who is still God in the form of a Dove. Mathew 3:16: And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightaway out of the water, and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he SAW the spirit of God descending like a dove, and LIGHTNING upon him

Actually, there are two transformational manifestations in this verse. "A Dove" and "Lightning". You must realize something brother: everything in the kingdom of darkness is a dark, negative inverted counterpart to what is found in the kingdom of God. The devil simply organized his kingdom as a mockery and corruption of what he knew when he was still in glory.

There is a book called Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom by pastor J.P Timmons. Quite a book. Pastor Timmons detailed an account of a former servant of the devil who was saved and delivered. According to the book, one primary reason this former satanic agent was delivered was because the Holy Spirit manifested to the individual in his room in the form of a dove! This was particularly telling to the man because according to him, the members of the kingdom of darkness can transform into a myriad of things but the one form they can never assume is a dove! This is what convinced the man that the spirit in the form of a dove was something different. It was even more significant because it wasn't a dream, or trance. The man saw a dove fly into his room and spoke to him.

It is interesting to note too that the OP describes something identical to this in page 2 of this thread. God manifested to him as The Ancient of Days and Jesus Christ was present as a younger version of the old man with white hair(the OP's words not mine). The Holy Spirit manifested as a Dove and tongues of fire. To manifest, is to reveal or show or present something in a specific or given form. Remember, God is unquantifiable. Sometimes He appears to you depending on how much of Him you know and How much of Him you can bear or interact with.

Let me provide a very practical example of this. Many Christians who are members of the Living Faith Church have detailed supernatural encounters and healings in their dreams. Many of the accounts often say that they saw Bishop David Oyedepo appear to them in their dreams and ministers healing or deliverance to them. The Oyedepo they see in the dream is not the man himself. It is the Holy Spirit that manifests to them in a way they can relate to. In that regard, God takes the form of a man to touch his children. Why? Because He can! He IS the Almighty. God came to Abraham and dined with him in the form of a man: Genesis 18:1-3
And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre...and he lift up his eyes and looked, and lo, three men stood by him

2. You said the holy flame of God doesn't burn in any creature. We are vessels that carry the spirit of God inside us. What are the seven spirits of God?(which are all expressions of the Holy Spirit) Isaiah 11:2 gives us a first coalition of what they are: And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom, and understanding, the spirit of counsel, and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. The Holy Spirit descended in the form of fire on the day of Pentecost with the operations of this seven spirits. Note: the gifts of the spirit are closely tied to this seven spirits when you study deeply.

We know also that the word of God is still the spirit of God. "The words I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life". Jeremiah 23:29 says: Is not MY WORD like as a fire sayeth the Lord, like a hammer that breaketh the rocks in pieces(while I wrote these words, the Spirit of God made me see that the word of God in your mouth gives tangible form to whatever the word says for a desired effect in the realm of the spirit. Because the word is creative). Also, I can say from personal experience that the anointing of the Holy spirit upon a man burns like fire. Upon him and within him. It is worthy of note that God(The Father, Son and Holy Spirit) seems to have a very strong affinity for fire! Fire is ever a constant around his throne and his presence. A Christian who carries the spirit of God literally carries the life giving fire of the Eternal God. In that regard, we as God's creation burn with his flame.

3. Finally, you mentioned that the universe is science fiction. I find this a delight! I am actually an author of science fiction. And the first thing I will tell you is this: a true Christian who approaches the greatness of God either through Quantum physics, Astrophysics, Theoretical Physics or High Energy Physics always end up awed and shocked at the implications of what science reveals(however limited) in relation to the Bible.

Brother, the Universe is not science fiction. What I may consider as science fiction is the idea of a multi verse(different universes existing). At least we know of nine readily observable planets out there in space. Every child knows this. The sun, moon, stars, planets(including the earth) galaxies make up our universe. Just last month, the very first confirmation and image for a black hole was broadcast around the world.

Science doesn't contradict the Bible. Do you know that what you call the "the heavens" from the original Greek and Hebrew text of the Bible was the only way the writers could render what they perceived as space? There is a woman called Sarah Salviander. A former Atheist and an exceptional scientist. You should check her out. She is one of the best examples I have seen for a Christian who worships God through her work and shows how science agrees with the Bible. And even more.

Also, please study The Psalms and The Book of Job prayerfully and with seeking. You will be shocked at what you will learn.

I do hope the Spirit of God ministers to you on these things. I just thought to shed some light on those three salient points.
God bless you richly brother.
This post is too long and there are a lot of misconceptions in it. Most of the things you perceived to be manifestations are not, the correspondences. If you follow your thought satan will enter you easily.

Different attributes of Jesus were correspondences with our realm in other for us to understand things.

The Word keep using 'Like'. The Holy Spirit is not a Dove, but a Correspondence. What are the attributes of a Dove?

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
A psychic medium
But a Psychic medium is not a Christian nau.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
"
- 2 Timothy 4:3
Ah Na wao. I for like read him directly sha.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Alas!...my brother!!
You've spoken truth and nothing less.
I'm rigid, in fact, very rigid when it comes to spiritual matters. I'd rather be wrong physically than spiritually. If a "prophet" or "seer" declares something that I can't find perfectly in the bible, I find it almost impossible to believe, even if it's just off by 10%. You must understand my fears, I've been burned before by false teachings, the little scriptures I know today is just me trying not to fall, "my people perish for lack of knowledge" declared the Lord. I most certainly would like to know God more, but, truly, I'm afraid. Like I always tell myself "give it time", maybe when I come out of this cage that I've shut myself in to study the word, the Lord will lead me to greater truths.
I must thank you my friend for writing me this.
God bless you.

All Glory to God. All wisdom and insight comes from Him.

My brother, the word of God is powerful beyond compare. But many have limited and even harmed themselves from trying to maintain a rigid approach. You don't need to be afraid. I understand you very well, because I have equally had experience with false teachers. But 2Timothy 1:7 says we do not have the spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind. Where the spirit of God is there is liberty. Always rely on the Holy Spirit. Ask Him to reveal to you and teach you what confuses you. The following scriptures will help:

Psalm 32:8 and Ephesians 1:17-19. Pray them always. Think on them always. And God our Father will definitely unveil to you that which you require.

For me, I always try to be sensitive to the witness of the spirit. The inward witness never fails. Too bad we don't listen as much as we should.

God bless and keep you and may his light shine upon you.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

Hello brother, thank you for this comment.

You are actually right, the Bible is full of symbolism and the physical gives expression to the spiritual.

Having said that, let me point out again as I tried to expound from my post. The bolded is exactly one of the things I am talking about. God told Abraham in the Bible in Genesis 13:14-15: And The Lord said unto Abram after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes...for all the land that THOU SEEST to thee will I give it.

In the kingdom of God, it is as you see, or know, or understand that you will possess. It is based on that, that God will relate to you. God often doesn't relate to you based on what you don't know because you can't bear it. He knows it may confuse us and fragment our faith. You see, He loves us so much that He protects us from knowledge that we need but are not ready for.

What you know of the Bible and understand is your experience. God will bless you for it. What another knows more or less will still cause him to be blessed for it.

Now, God can and does take forms. He can because it is under His function as The Almighty God. Job 42:2. However, Bible gives us a guide line on what to expect some times. There are specific forms associated with God. A dove, fire, wind, water, lightning, oil, a rock, a lion. I don't have the time or space to expound them one by one. But, they are symbols as well as forms. The forms speak something of God's nature that's what God chooses these forms.

Members of the kingdom of darkness can assume forms to scare and afflict. Do you know how they can do that? The kingdom of darkness is a corruption and mockery of Heaven. The dark powers corrupted the gifts given to them before the Beginning we know. They can change forms because they learnt to do it. Do you get it?

However, in my Christian experience, I have never seen nor heard of a single instance where a dove appeared to someone to torment or scare. Demonic powers can mimic the forms of fire, water, lightning, wind, rock even lion in order to trick, attack, and destroy lives.

But a dove, no. Why? I don't know.

God does not take forms sir. All the terms you used Dove, fire, water, oil, wind, rock etc are all correspondences. God does not or never became a rock or lamb or water.

God.does not take forms.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

All Glory to God. All wisdom and insight comes from Him.

My brother, the word of God is powerful beyond compare. But many have limited and even harmed themselves from trying to maintain a rigid approach. You don't need to be afraid. I understand you very well, because I have equally had experience with false teachers. But 2Timothy 1:7 says we do not have the spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind. Where the spirit of God is there is liberty. Always rely on the Holy Spirit. Ask Him to reveal to you and teach you what confuses you. The following scriptures will help:

Psalm 32:8 and Ephesians 1:17-19. Pray them always. Think on them always. And God our Father will definitely unveil to you that which you require.

For me, I always try to be sensitive to the witness of the spirit. The inward witness never fails. Too bad we don't listen as much as we should.

God bless and keep you and may his light shine upon you.
Thanks man.
God bless you.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

God does not take forms sir. All the terms you used Dove, fire, water, oil, wind, rock etc are all correspondences. God does not or never became a rock or lamb or water.

God.does not take forms.
This is exactly my stand but I'm very open to revelations from God.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Alas!...my brother!!
You've spoken truth and nothing less.
I'm rigid, in fact, very rigid when it comes to spiritual matters. I'd rather be wrong physically than spiritually. If a "prophet" or "seer" declares something that I can't find perfectly in the bible, I find it almost impossible to believe, even if it's just off by 10%. You must understand my fears, I've been burned before by false teachings, the little scriptures I know today is just me trying not to fall, "my people perish for lack of knowledge" declared the Lord. I most certainly would like to know God more, but, truly, I'm afraid. Like I always tell myself "give it time", maybe when I come out of this cage that I've shut myself in to study the word, the Lord will lead me to greater truths.
I must thank you my friend for writing me this.
God bless you.
And, no godly seer or prophet can be hard pressed to say anything outside the Word when the very Word is the Spirit of that prophet. If any man gets led out of the Word of God even by 1% let that person know that he has just taken 1 step towards error sponsored by a deceiving spirit.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Iamdazzle:

God bless you big. I don't know you but you are definitely very knowledgeable in the unseen...

Remain blessed and thank you for helping straighten things out. I learnt quite a few from you.

The awesomeness of God is inexplicable, we only have to open our hearts.

I'll make reference to what I said earlier, Father God is the sole creator, satan only counterfeits and perverts. Jesus can take whatever form he likes, he is after all the Creator and Spoken Word of God.

I have read that book by JP Timmons. Great read!

Shallom!

Amen! God gives wisdom and insight and understanding.

One thing I am very sure of about prophetic encounters and revelations and spiritual encounters is: you cannot "receive" them or experience them if you keep your understanding of God's might and greatness at a boxed in and "religious" level. Unless the eyes of one's understanding is enlightened, it would be difficult for many Christians to relate to spiritual things.

However, we should still rely on the Holy Spirit and "test" the spirit behind them.

Thank you.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

God.does not take forms.

Hello Sister, how are you. I always admire your energy for the things of God.

We are not in dispute dear sister. I am not forcing these things on you or anybody for that matter.

I cannot. It is only the spirit of God that reveals and enlighten. All I would have said to you, I have already mentioned in my discussion with @michaelkaroh. I hope that doesn't offend you.

I am not really interested in starting a chain of arguments on these things. I am more interested in what @EnthronedbyGod has to share here.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

Who is Micah
He's a "seer" that runs a blog. Check on previous pages for links to his blog.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

And, no godly seer or prophet can be hard pressed to say anything outside the Word when the very Word is the Spirit of that prophet. If any man gets led out of the Word of God even by 1% let that person know that he has just taken 1 step towards error sponsored by a deceiving spirit.

My sister, you're wise!!.
God bless you.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

Sister,

I will still repeat, we are not in dispute. I have come to understand that a fellow Christian can disagree with another completely on an issue, but it doesn't make them any less saved or members of the same body. As long as the issues or positions they maintain are not heresy and demonic doctrines.

Some of the things I explained are borne out of study and divine inspiration and experience.

I wouldn't want us to argue over this. Or bicker. I will give you two examples of what I mean here.

1. The late man of God Kenneth Hagin operated in the prophetic anointing. One time while ministering healing in a Church meeting, the spirit of God asked him to punch a certain woman who had a growth on her tummy. Hagin got scared and found it difficult to obey. Why? He couldn't think of a single place in the bible where the apostles did this. Actually you won't find any. But a fellow pastor asked him to go ahead if he was sure he heard God. Hagin said he had to even tell the lady first what he needed to do. He punched the woman in the tummy and the growth disappeared.

2. A man of God I know who has the prophetic gift has experienced something similar. His is more relatable because he happened to be the same pastor who did my wedding solemnization. The instruction from the spirit was strange and he was scared because he thought he heard wrong. How do you go hitting people in the name of healing? The resident pastor of his Church had a witness in his spirit and the instruction was carried out and the person was healed instantly.

3. Finally, the OP of this thread once shared on his other thread that God once asked him to fetch water and pray on it and sprinkle it on people's foreheads at a meeting and there were diverse manifestations of God's power as a result. The truth is, there is no clear cut scripture that supports that especially in the New testament spirit that we operate. But, these things happen.

Once again, we are not in contention. I am not pushing you accept nor force these things. But when the Bible says God works in mysterious ways and His ways are past finding out, it really is as the word says.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

Sister,

I will still repeat, we are not in dispute. I have come to understand that a fellow Christian can disagree with another completely on an issue, but it doesn't make them any less saved or members of the same body. As long as the issues or positions they maintain are not heresy and demonic doctrines.

Some of the things I explained are borne out of study and divine inspiration and experience.

I wouldn't want us to argue over this. Or bicker. I will give you two examples of what I mean here.

1. The late man of God Kenneth Hagin operated in the prophetic anointing. One time while ministering healing in a Church meeting, the spirit of God asked him to punch a certain woman who had a growth on her tummy. Hagin got scared and found it difficult to obey. Why? He couldn't think of a single place in the bible where the apostles did this. Actually you won't find any. But a fellow pastor asked him to go ahead if he was sure he heard God. Hagin said he had to even tell the lady first what he needed to do. He punched the woman in the tummy and the growth disappeared.

2. A man of God I know who has the prophetic gift has experienced something similar. His is more relatable because he happened to be the same pastor who did my wedding solemnization. The instruction from the spirit was strange and he was scared because he thought he heard wrong. How do you go hitting people in the name of healing? The resident pastor of his Church had a witness in his spirit and the instruction was carried out and the person was healed instantly.

3. Finally, the OP of this thread once shared on his other thread that God once asked him to fetch water and pray on it and sprinkle it on people's foreheads at a meeting and there were diverse manifestations of God's power as a result. The truth is, there is no clear cut scripture that supports that especially in the New testament spirit that we operate. But, these things happen.

Once again, we are not in contention. I am not pushing you accept nor force these things. But when the Bible says God works in mysterious ways and His ways are past finding out, it really is as the word says.

Peace.
Ok then. I rest.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
michaelkaroh:

He's a "seer" that runs a blog. Check on previous pages for links to his blog.
Okay, will do. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

Hello Sister, how are you. I always admire your energy for the things of God.

We are not in dispute dear sister. I am not forcing these things on you or anybody for that matter.

I cannot. It is only the spirit of God that reveals and enlighten. All I would have said to you, I have already mentioned in my discussion with @michaelkaroh. I hope that doesn't offend you.

I am not really interested in starting a chain of arguments on these things. I am more interested in what @EnthronedbyGod has to share here.

God bless you.
No, we are not in disputes but I will prefer to remain standing on what I see from the Word.

The Word isostly Similes and metaphorsso, so if we take it literally most times, we'd get lost in the haystack
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

No, we are not in disputes but I will prefer to remain standing on what I see from the Word.

The Word isostly Similes and metaphorsso, so if we take it literally most times, we'd get lost in the haystack

I understand your position very well dear sister. I really do.

May God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Sister, I'm sorry if you're offended by what I wrote.
My problem with micha's "revelations" is that he was blaspheming and taking light the things of God. I never judged the man, the word of God did. I never condemned him, the word did. We all need discernment to truly live life.

Wouldn't it be better for revelations to mirror scriptures than go against them?....but you believe Micah's, and I believe you weren't there. (No offense).

All stories about the same subject must have similarities. If one wants to paint fiction as non fiction, one should at least try to model such fiction to fall in line with the original non fiction. I said I've not found anything superfluous in the op's account(s), so I have no basis upon which to reject his stories or maybe you could point me to one.

I believe I explained my position on this in previous writings.

Sorry if I offend you by this too.
Bless you.

Its alright.

I stumbled on Micah's blog. At first I was hesitant to believe him. I even faulted like others but with discernment and prayers, having watched also some of his YouTube videos and teachings and with conviction of the Spirit, I found he isn't a fraud. I sometimes marvel at some of the things he sees and writes about. There are even pictures of some of these creatures, but alas let God's Spirit guide everyone's beliefs.

If you go thru that blog carefully he is never in a hurry to churn out content, if the case were to deceive and mislead ppl. Sometimes when I haven't visited in a long time, I get a prodding to visit.

In all, please don't limit yourself to only what scriptures say. There's lots more to God's goodness and wonders. I have also had deep and secret things revealed to me in my dreams by God. Perhaps if I told you one or two you might say oh not possible cos there's no evidence from scripture, so really let's not box what God can reveal be it scripture defined or not. This is my thinking.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

God.does not take forms.

How would you know this Analice?

Do you know the Bible is inexhaustive, some books of it have actually been removed. Also I can tell you for a fact the Bible we so rely upon has been doctored. The truth is out there Sis. Ponder on this.

There's very little we are left with. I believe it's best to keep an open mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
You all are helping the Op elongate this thread, please let him continue.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Its alright.

I stumbled on Micah's blog. At first I was hesitant to believe him. I even faulted like others but with discernment and prayers, having watched also some of his YouTube videos and teachings and with conviction of the Spirit, I found he isn't a fraud. I sometimes marvel at some of the things he sees and writes about. There are even pictures of some of these creatures, but alas let God's Spirit guide everyone's beliefs.

If you go thru that blog carefully he is never in a hurry to churn out content, if the case were to deceive and mislead ppl. Sometimes when I haven't visited in a long time, I get a prodding to visit.

In all, please don't limit yourself to only what scriptures say. There's lots more to God's goodness and wonders. I have also had deep and secret things revealed to me in my dreams by God. Perhaps if I told you one or two you might say oh not possible cos there's no evidence from scripture, so really let's not box what God can reveal be it scripture defined or not. This is my thinking.

God bless you!
Well, it's ok. I'm just being careful. If God truly confirmed him to you, then I guess his materials suits you. But as for me, I think I'd be better off with scriptures. Thank you.

Peace to you, sister.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tweak2k:

woow no offense I know am a man of little faith. I believe in God sometimes my faith and believe dies cause of my situation's and challenges.

I was following alone sorry it got to a point it sounded more like a super natural movie. Or some kind of fairy tale. Apologize I have never experience such before.

If I may ask the Angel of war about there uniform were they dressed like the ancient roman solider we watch in movies or the modern day military uniform?

I have seen them in the ancient days attire, with garments, girdle and sword, however the ones I talked about particularly in this revelation were in military uniform, like the normal type of military uniform.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:
Who is Micah

How are you?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by OCTAVO: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biblical principles, doctrines and teachings are just foundational basics for all believers, if you want to have a genuine walk with GOD the Almighty, you will have to put aside what you think you know and open up your mind like a little child.
Many prophets in the Bible like Enoch, Elijah, Elisha, Samuel and lots more walked with GOD the Almighty without books. There was no book they could refer to in their days for clarifying doubts, GOD Himself was their guide by His spirit.
See, there are depths and dimensions in the spirit realm (I'm particular about Heaven). GOD will relate with you only based on what you are capable of knowing. You need to have reorientation if you think GOD can't relate with certain people beyond what is already written in the Bible. The Bible itself was documented based on encounters of human beings in their own days. I can tell you that greater encounters than what is documented will be given by GOD, that's not too much or too hard for GOD to do.
Talking about GOD's creation, there are still other creatures aside Angels, I won't bother going deep into that.
L u c i f e r thought he had seen it all in heaven and rebelled, he met a great shock. That is GOD for you! Even His angels can not boast of knowing all about Him, there are depths unknown to Angels. Let alone we humans.
No doubt, the Bible is the bedrock of all supernatural encounters, but there is more! Like I said in my other post, we will see surprises in Heaven.

I must commend the level of maturity displayed in this discussion so far. I love you all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anas09:

Who is Micah

How are you?
Please don't check that blog, many have open themselves up to seducing spirits by reading such blogs.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

Peace.

There are scriptures that supports that.

1- Elisha asked Naaman to go dip himself in Jordan and his leprosy will go, and it worked.
2- The Bible talks about the pool of Bethesda where an angel always came to stir the water and Whosoever entered will be healed.
3- Jesus Himself told told the blind man to go wash himself in the pool of Siloam and he did and was healed.

The 2nd and 3rd references were from the new testament.

In the days of Babalola, he normally prayed on water and Whosoever used it was healed and delivered, go read up his biography, same for Orekoya.

Water can be used as a mantle, just like aprons, handkerchiefs, anointing oil, e.t.c

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday / Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.