Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (15601 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Please, my brother, always try to correct your brothers' error whenever you spot them. I am only a bible scholar and my understanding may be limited or skewed at worse.
Bless you, brother.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
The Bible is the standard to judge every revelation, any revelation that contradicts scriptures is not of God.

Whenever the Holy Spirit gives a revelation, He always backs it up with scriptures.
If you have a revelation from the Holy Spirit ask Him for scriptural references and He will give you

In every revelation there are spiritual, literal, figurative( symbolic) and physical meanings.

God the father doesn't take forms, nor shape shift.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
God the son, Jesus Christ our Redeemer doesn't take forms nor shape shift.

Revelation 5: And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

9- And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10-  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

When the scriptures talks about Jesus as a lion it's figurative and used to describe his absolute dominion, all conquerors nature and His kingship.

When the scriptures talk about him as a lamb it's figurative and used to describe His total surrender to the father and His redemptive act for us on the cross

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
The Holy Spirit takes forms and when the Bible says He appeared like a dove , it's both literal and figurative.

When it says He appeared like a mighty rushing wind , it's both figurative and literal.

When it says, He appeared like fire, it's both figurative and literal.

The Holy Spirit appears in different forms and it's always figurative and literal.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
God the father and God the son who is Jesus our Redeemer sometimes appears to men, but not always in their full glory, cos if they appear in their full glory no man will survive it..

Sometimes Jesus appears in His heavenly glory, but not in His full glory and sometimes He appears to men , the way He was while on earth.

No man actually knows what the Holy Spirit looks like , so He appears in forms to men , and most times it both has a literal and figurative meaning.

4 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
The ways of God are past finding out, however Jesus said the scriptures can't be broken.

David also said through the inspiration of the Holy Ghost that God magnifies His word above His name.

This 2 statements confirms the fact that every revelation about God and His kingdom must have a scriptural back up.

The Bible says the secret things belong solely to God, so no man can claim that he saw something that contradicts the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

There are scriptures that supports that.

1- Elisha asked Naaman to go dip himself in Jordan and his leprosy will go, and it worked.
2- The Bible talks about the pool of Bethesda where an angel always came to stir the water and Whosoever entered will be healed.
3- Jesus Himself told told the blind man to go wash himself in the pool of Siloam and he did and was healed.

The 2nd and 3rd references were from the new testament.

In the days of Babalola, he normally prayed on water and Whosoever used it was healed and delivered, go read up his biography, same for Orekoya.

Water can be used as a mantle, just like aprons, handkerchiefs, anointing oil, e.t.c

Thanks for your input brother. I actually understand this. What I tried to explain is you wouldn't see places where water was prayed on and then used to minister in the Bible.

However, I have never had a problem with this ministration because I grew up knowing it. I have been blessed by it. I actually grew up in C.A.C. My mum is actually a minister in C.A.C till date. So I know a lot about Apostle Babalola.

In Living Faith Church there is equally a use of water in ministration.

There are many Christians I have met who do not accept or believe this because they want a clear cut instruction from the Bible that says "pray on water and sprinkle, or drink or wash with it.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Supanovarr:

Thanks for your input brother. I actually understand this. What I tried to explain is you wouldn't see places where water was prayed on and then used to minister in the Bible.

However, I have never had a problem with this ministration because I grew up knowing it. I have been blessed by it. I actually grew up in C.A.C. My mum is actually a minister in C.A.C till date. So I know a lot about Apostle Babalola.

In Living Faith Church there is equally a use of water in ministration.

There are many Christians I have met who do not accept or believe this because they want a clear cut instruction from the Bible that says "pray on water and sprinkle, or drink or wash with it.

That's why I normally say like I said in one of my posts in the other thread, that the Bible is a spiritual book and not a story book , which one can't understand without the input of the Holy Spirit.

There are so many things in scriptures that I can't even say on nairaland cos many won't understand it.

The Holy Spirit deals with people according to their level of maturity.
The more matured , the more the Spirit open up to you.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

That's why I normally say like I said in one of my posts in the other thread, that the Bible is a spiritual book and not a story book , which one can't understand without the input of the Holy Spirit.

There are so many things in scriptures that I can't even say on nairaland cos many won't understand it.

The Holy Spirit deals with people according to their level of maturity.
The more matured , the more the Spirit open up to you.

That's just the main point of all this. As far as your eye can see you will possess. It is not everything one discusses with some Christians because they won't understand. It will only lead to confusion, arguments and division.

Thanks for all your input. I hope you will begin posting the main things that concern this thread again. That's what I am really here for. I try to avoid bickering and arguments as much as possible. Taking the backseat again after tonight.

Good night and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by scott04: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2019
i wonder why only christians and muslims always get attack by demons
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Tweak2k: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I have seen them in the ancient days attire, with garments, girdle and sword, however the ones I talked about particularly in this revelation were in military uniform, like the normal type of military uniform.

woow with wings?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
I commend the great work that is being done here.........God is and will continue to be our strength.
like the Op said, so have i also not see God the Father, and Our Lord Jesus shapeshift, but The Holy-Spirit in different forms, as tongue of fire, wind, and a beautiful white lion with essence of peace vibrating from him to the whole environment and then transform to a popular minstrel in Nigeria of the western root and gave a bible to me. And this i also know that when it comes to the manifestation of the Holy-Spirit for healing or miracles anything can happen, the only part you need to play is just believe, have faith.
@enthronedbyGod ill send you a pm, kindly do well to reply, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by CodeTemplar: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Revelation 5: And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

9- And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10-  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

When the scriptures talks about Jesus as a lion it's figurative and used to describe his absolute dominion, all conquerors nature and His kingship.

When the scriptures talk about him as a lamb it's figurative and used to describe His total surrender to the father and His redemptive act for us on the cross

God bless you sir. Even the devil goes about as a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. He isn't a lion but carries himself as a roaring lion. Figurative expressions are used so much because the dynamics of the spiritual world aren't visible to nakéd eyes of the body. People read these things like story books and start thinking it is cool to shape shift into animals. That is witchcraft and quite common.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by CodeTemplar: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
scott04:
i wonder why only christians and muslims always get attack by demons
Why do aliens always manifest to white Americans?

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

How are you?
Please don't check that blog, many have open themselves up to seducing spirits by reading such blogs.
I'm good sir. Thanks for caring.

Is it that bad? And, can demonic spirit have any effect on somwone just by reading what they write?

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm learning a lot.
May His word keep burning in your heart smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by MuttleyLaff: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
How are you?
Please don't check that blog, many have open themselves up to seducing spirits by reading such blogs.

Anas09:
Is it that bad? And, can demonic spirit have any effect on someone, just by reading what they write?
It depends on who is the person reading.

Let me give you an example, back in the day, before I started curtailing my circle, I had this very close friend of mine, whom, whenever we went on the social scene, just a quarter glass of Heineken lager beer, and the guy is already intoxicated and under the influence of the drink, but as for me, I would then have already downed 4 cans or more and be like as if nothing's happened.

Another thing, I used to, back in the day, enjoy watching horrorful movies, my consolation then was that the scenes arent at all real, they are just movie set props and make-believes, and so nothing to be frightened of, but then, suddenly one day, I decided to not, deliberately any more, watch horror films. The reason being that I didnt want to grieve my spirit and the Holy Spirit. I can handle watching horror films and/or grotesque things without it affecting me, but I just from that day, made a conscientious decision to monitor and control whatever wants to access my gateways and/or whatever comes in to contact with my them. I stopped because, I've learned from experiences, that flashbacks of watching particular scenes in the past, might want to unexpectedly enter the fray of awareness and without any conscious attempt make me relive and/or recall the memory of scenes just to cause distress to my spirit and/or Holy Spirit

The thing is, each person, should know what their limits are, everyone should know what for them, is off limit and/or no go areas. I usually say, if you pry and stare into darkness, be mindful that the darkness too, might just, turn round and stare back at you. God help the one, who hasnt a light to stand up to and defy the darkness with, or if there's no one around to hand over a torchlight or candle, to help with and pronto get out of the frigging black abyss.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by CodeTemplar: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anas09:

Is it that bad? And, can demonic spirit have any effect on somwone just by reading what they write?

Have you heard of the seven book of moses? It is a book and has been widely reported to have severe effect on reader after reading it. There is a spirit behind most books. The letter killeth it is the spirit that maketh alive - 2 Corinthians 3:6
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by MuttleyLaff: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
The Sixth And Seventh Book of Moses is an educative and good read bar any desire to be reciting the citations, in the book, which actually are glorified incantations (i.e. "ògèdè" and/or ''ọfọ̀'') It really, is not a book for baby believers/christians though.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by scott04: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Why do aliens always manifest to white Americans?
thats guess its different from the way u people take all dis demonic stuff serious.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Supanovarr: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The Sixth And Seventh Book of Moses is an educative and good read bar any desire to be reciting the citations, in the book, which actually are glorified incantations (i.e. "ògèdè" and/or "ọfọ̀"wink It really, is not a book for baby believers/christians though.

Hello, good evening. Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I realize that as Christians, the desire to "know" can be very powerful.

It is a blessing that God our Father put into us and it is good.

But, if not curtailed with self control and spiritual sensitivity, it can lead to destruction.

Having said that, let me bring that to bear in light of your post here. "The sixth and seventh books of moses" should NOT be read by ANY born again child of God. Not even to satisfy curiosity or "educate" one self.

It is a book not written by human mind. The words of that book are straight from Hell! Please stay away from it.

It is a manual for the occult, new age doctrines, and dark spiritual encounters.

Please I beg you in God's name, do not trifle with that book. Please! You will open up your life to demonic infestation and torment.

I speak this to you from my heart. The Bible may not contain all we need to know about God and heaven but it is ALL we need on this earth. The words of the Bible are "spirit and life". The ONLY one you need.

May The Spirit of God breathe upon you.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by MuttleyLaff: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Supanovarr:
Hello, good evening. Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I realize that as Christians, the desire to "know" can be very powerful.

It is a blessing that God our Father put into us and it is good.

But, if not curtailed with self control and spiritual sensitivity, it can lead to destruction.

Having said that, let me bring that to bear in light of your post here. "The sixth and seventh books of moses" should NOT be read by ANY born again child of God. Not even to satisfy curiosity or "educate" one self.

It is a book not written by human mind. The words of that book are straight from Hell! Please stay away from it.

It is a manual for the occult, new age doctrines, and dark spiritual encounters.

Please I beg you in God's name, do not trifle with that book. Please! You will open up your life to demonic infestation and torment.

I speak this to you from my heart. The Bible may not contain all we need to know about God and heaven but it is ALL we need on this earth. The words of the Bible are "spirit and life". The ONLY one you need.

May The Spirit of God breathe upon you.

Peace.
He who wants to dine with the devil, must do so from a safe long distance and holding a very long spoon
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tweak2k:

woow with wings?

Not at all, not all angels have wings I've never seen an angel with wings before but they exist.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'm learning a lot. May His word keep burning in your heart smiley

Amen
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anas09:

Yes, what you read or watch or listen to can open up your life to demonic manipulation or demonic influence and from manipulation you get to oppression and from oppression to possession which is the highest.

Why do you think so many adverts, movies, cartoons, music videos,e.t.c portray so much sex, violence, demonism , e.t.c. ?, most of these stuffs have negative effects on ones subconscious.

The Bible says neither give place to the devil, it also says we aren't ignorant of the devil's devices.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=Tosinex post=80866317]
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tosinex:
@enthronedbyGod ill send you a pm, kindly do well to reply, thanks.

No problem
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Yes, what you read or watch or listen to can open up your life to demonic manipulation or demonic influence and from manipulation you get to oppression and from oppression to possession which is the highest.

Why do you think so many adverts, movies, cartoons, music videos,e.t.c portray so much sex, violence, demonism , e.t.c. ?, most of these stuffs have negative effects on ones subconscious.

The Bible says neither give place to the devil, it also says we aren't ignorant of the devil's devices.
Hmmmm. Odiegwu o
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Have you heard of the seven book of moses? It is a book and has been widely reported to have severe effect on reader after reading it. There is a spirit behind most books. The letter killeth it is the spirit that maketh alive - 2 Corinthians 3:6
Hmmm. Me wey dey adventurous with books. Na to stop be that

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

It depends on who is the person reading.

Let me give you an example, back in the day, before I started curtailing my circle, I had this very close friend of mine, whom, whenever we went on the social scene, just a quarter glass of Heineken lager beer, and the guy is already intoxicated and under the influence of the drink, but as for me, I would then have already downed 4 cans or more and be like as if nothing's happened.

Another thing, I used to, back in the day, enjoy watching horrorful movies, my consolation then was that the scenes arent at all real, they are just movie set props and make-believes, and so nothing to be frightened of, but then, suddenly one day, I decided to not, deliberately any more, watch horror films. The reason being that I didnt want to grieve my spirit and the Holy Spirit. I can handle watching horror films and/or grotesque things without it affecting me, but I just from that day, made a conscientious decision to monitor and control whatever wants to access my gateways and/or whatever comes in to contact with my them. I stopped because, I've learned from experiences, that flashbacks of watching particular scenes in the past, might want to unexpectedly enter the fray of awareness and without any conscious attempt make me relive and/or recall the memory of scenes just to cause distress to my spirit and/or Holy Spirit

The thing is, each person, should know what their limits are, everyone should know what for them, is off limit and/or no go areas. I usually say, if you pry and stare into darkness, be mindful that the darkness too, might just, turn round and stare back at you. God help the one, who hasnt a light to stand up to and defy the darkness with, or if there's no one around to hand over a torchlight or candle, to help with and pronto get out of the frigging black abyss.
@bolded made me remember one horror movie I watched (Demons). That was my first horror movie as a kid and it conditioned my mind not to like or watch horror movies.

A lady was watching an horror movie which showed Archeologists on their expeditions and, they found a mummy. A body which had died hundreds of years ago but was still kind of with flesh (did not decay). The Mummy got up, attacked and killed all the Archeologists. When it was done with killing those inside TV, he turned around and saw this girl who was watching the movie, the demon came out of the TV and possessed the girl.

She began possessing and killing people by coming out from the TVs in the city. Just switch On your TV, she was there coming at you.
Nna, Horror film begin tire me from Childhood o.

The last Horror film I saw was 'From Dusk Till Dawn'. George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino. Okay, that was the last straw. I quit Horror movies completely.

In my life I'm not sure i've watched up to 5 Horror movies. I don't watch Vampires either. Anything satanic is not my thing.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anas09:

Hmmmm. Odiegwu o

That doesn't mean you should be scared , for He that is in you, is greater than he that's in the world.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by madprophet(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Supanovarr:

Hello Brother.

God bless you richly brother.

I want to really appreciate God for your life sir.

It was really refreshing reading your contributions and maturity displayed.

God bless you sir...

I believe the lord would raise great bible scholars like you who would be able to help bridge the gap between the prophets and the teachers.

My 2 cents is this...

Every man callled by God, works first by the word of God then by the encounters that he has with God.

The OP has been able to carefully outline his, but not all of us, can or would be able to do this has the OP has done.

One thing I would encourage the body of christ to do, Is to calm down and understand through the help of the holy spirit, what ever revelation a man is sharing.

We see in part, prophesy in part, it's all part of the body.

Dont be too quick to being down any one..
Dont be too quick to look for revelation, when its time the lord would reveal himself, not everyone would have that opportunity. If you do good for you, if you dont it is well with you.
As we mature in the things of God.. we continue to know him better...

Lastly, No man can vouch for any one, We are all men operating under grace.. The man that you thinking is standing with God might be far from even though he is still exhibiting the anointing and power of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church / Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.