Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot (48319 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by possibilita(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Funny ppl
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Florblu(f): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
I found Ebuka's questioning silly though.

Like, what was he trying to achieve?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Angelfrost(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Smh... Even the nobody of a boyfriend wants to tap into the "spotlight"... Death threat on top wetin? Na so... undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by kerry57: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
gilgal7:

Bizz-braza... take her to za oza room... make I include her as my P.A on za oza room affairs
So funny, she u know say u dey craze with this ur za oza room right up.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Elsucre042: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ebuka ryt now... wht is this one sayin grin

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by salbis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nathan2016:
Boyfriend wey mumu
. May be the guy is a low lifer, trying to trend for a wrong course.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by mamatwiny(f): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Boyfriend no get position ooo.

He should disappear
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by simonlee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Nope! Not jackye smiley maybe mercy,khaffi or Diane buh not jackye

Una bin go the same primary school?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Youngstar76(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Which kind of write up is this? Dude is a graduate and can't even construct proper English.

Baba, if you wan write for pidgin, focus on pidgin. If na English, focus on English. Your mix up day make your long epistle hard to understand.

I can barely draft out the point of the long post.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Mateen1000: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:
The only Jacky I know is Jacky Chan... any other Jacky no concern me.
grin

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by NwaJozi: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by ekestic1976(f): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
never watch this nonsense

How do you know then that it's nonsense? Hypocrite!
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by meobizy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
All these clowns are clout chasers.
The more I read news on these housemates the more I realize they’re only looking for cheap fame.
Well, this is what Big Brother has turned to in its biggest and most successful African market.
Why else on Earth will a British Olympian, a ‘known’ South African model and Awolowo’s grand son come on a reality show ‘purists’ tag immoral?

Come to think of it, was this guy’s dick in another female when he typed that statement?
Jackye brags that the guy cheats on her regularly.
From her character it is obvious why.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by taiwolomo1: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Youngstar76:
Which kind of write up is this? Dude is a graduate and can't even construct proper English.

Baba, if you wan write for pidgin, focus on pidgin. If na English, focus on English. Your mix up day make your long epistle hard to understand.

I can barely draft out the point of the long post.
Oga englisher! Na ur papa language sad
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by omoiyalayi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:

Local man agreed with you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by ayusco85(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
L
nototribalist:
Your so-called girlfriend that should have at least pretend to be in love with another guy in the house,

so that she and the guy would be sharing votes till the end of the show like Efe and Marvis, Miracle and Nina,

I'm noticing Ike and Mercy is waxing high on their romance. And just look at how Nigerian girls voted for Mercy heavily cos that's what they want to be seeing,

Not a Virgin Atlantic staff if you know you know.

You are truly a BBNaija follower, see analysis
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by HMarshal(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Look @this slowpoke! Wat do u expect from this kinda live show Gerrrarahere Meehnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by UnusualJhay(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
You remember Nina and Collins abi ���..

Okay bye

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by RTSC: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Make Jeff catch your babe for corner.

NA cry you go cry last last just like Collins.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Davash222:
Plus one like to make it 100. cool
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
kenedy175:
Why did iron man have to die?? Captain marvel should have been the one to wear the gauntlet cry cry

I see you have no time for shitty news
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by kenedy175(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

I see you have no time for shitty news
My brother!! Your head dey there. No time for shitty news at all

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Bukden16(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
babatee90:
Swear that was unfair from Ebuka

Ebuka should as a matter of fact apologize for such a blunt.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by babatee90(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bukden16:

Ebuka should as a matter of fact apologize for such a blunt.
I tell you cos if not why didn’t he ask of the origin of the convo he decided to leave khafi out and that made jackye a target

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Larryslim(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wait, a grown up man wrote this thing?
For a girl that will kiss and Bleep another man on Live TV.
I'm ashamed!
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by biacan(f): 5:05am On Jul 16, 2019
dingbang:
cool
Dingbang embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2019
biacan:
Dingbang embarassed embarassed embarassed
hi
Re: Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot by Youngstar76(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2019
taiwolomo1:
Oga englisher! Na ur papa language sad

It's the official language of the country.

And I didn't say it was wrong for him to type in pidgin. I said mixing up the write up in a mix of English and Pidgin makes it difficult to comprehend.

*Try to calm down to read comment before you reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K / BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.