Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free (31949 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Praizeupdates: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Popular controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo in her new post on her page recently, Reveals she left Ibadan her home town to somewhere in Africa so as to be able to talk and do her journalism without fear.

She also reveals she has forgiven Iyabo ojo, Davido and the rest that offend him.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-finally-left-ibadan-to-somewhere-in-africa-am-now-free-kemi-olunloyo-says/

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Praizeupdates: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
See More photos and Video => HERE

She wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hope she's not in her monthly period

39 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by simonlee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
you left Ibadan and landed in Oshogbo to be closer to your supplier...you're still in Africa!

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by ladilawal82(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bye bye... and please stay there while you disconnect all means of communication with this country cool

36 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by dododawa1: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
it concern us?if u like, go Jupiter and mars.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by hisexcellency34: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wish Buhari can appoint her as Minister of Information?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
very deluded dimwit. you put which ibadan on the map smh

29 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by afroniger: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maybe she be asylum seeker in the said country. Hope she won't run into trouble there as well, same way trouble find am reach U.S, Canada, and Nigeria. All the best to her.

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Popular controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo in her new post on her page recently, Reveals she left Ibadan her home town to somewhere in Africa so as to be able to talk and do her journalism without fear.

She also reveals she has forgiven Iyabo ojo, Davido and the rest that offend him.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-finally-left-ibadan-to-somewhere-in-africa-am-now-free-kemi-olunloyo-says/

grin grin grin them chain you before

Seriously under this regime, no freedom of speech!!!

Under GEJ who will give Kemi attention

GEJ is a gentle man!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by dapsoneh: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by gunuvi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin I give it to you aunty kemi. Yours is now beyond what we think grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by YoungAncient1: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
All along she has been using gullible Nigerians to raise funds for her trip and relocation.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by NOL2dworld(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Don't give up.. There is still a chance.

Have they been asking U where your God is and presenting a strange god to U?

Are U being disappointed from where U least expected?

Receiving Jesus into your life will not permit the enemy to write the last chapter of your life.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Florblu(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
May her kind never be heard of in the history of Yorubaland again. Amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Speedo17(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok we don hear.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by jadeliyi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
thank GOD there will be breathing space.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
the woman is mad and she is still confused about[img]the woman is mad and she is still confused about[/img]the woman is mad and she is still confused about

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by olassybaba: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Her enemies can't wait to see her leave this world

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by mystic77(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
She might be controversial, but you can't change the fact that she is one of the best investigative journalists we have here..

If you need legit platforms to earn online either as a fulltime/part-time hustle, check my signature. Serious people only

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Organs(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pls stay there and Don't ever come back.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
It depends on what you think you are free from.

Madness ,however, has not let you free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by yawehoverall: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hehehhe this woman is damn funny!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Kenturkey048(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Una sure say this woman head correct ??

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by salford: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sponsored temporarily by Coza grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Free?

Are you free from your mental illness?

Isn't that your greatest imprisonment!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by Yakade(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kemi I love you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I have Finally left Ibadan to Somewhere in Africa, Am Now Free by EkunKekere: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.