Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' (57229 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by mirexxx(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Mikepenny5(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:
It is better to say that it is hard to break up a relationship with someone who CAPTIVATES your heart. It is this captivation that melts your heart, breaks down your guard, and creates emotional bonding and attachment. Where there is no captivation, you can have sex 'mechanically' with someone and walk away without looking back. When you are captivated, you will CERTAINLY look back or even go back.

Lets face it, prostitutes sleep with tens of men everyday without any emotional attachment. However, when a customer captivates the heart of a prostitute, she gives him extra service and in some cases build friendship with him.
One big origin for your experience
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Marksonteewhy01:
Good day nairalanders, please I need help to relocate to Canada or any other european country that is willing to employ me as a truck driver. I've been trying so hard years ago but ended up being scam. Help a brother in his 30s and still single. I really need to relocate. I am a graduate from a reputable university in Nigeria too. Any useful advice is welcome. Naija Don tire me I swear. 08036534917. WhatsApp only please. Thank you all

Oh my God. Don't give up.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by themonk(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
It’s hard to break up with someone who bangs you well.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Gkay1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
maybe the man satisfy her well. u know Ghana girls love dick
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
themonk:
It’s hard to break up with someone who bangs you well.
Do monks have sex too??

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Yankee101: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Especially some of us with good d*icks [size and usage]
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by TANID(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
iamapplord:

You didn't use your STUPID FONT AND COLOR today
Seriously I Hate That Color He Always Used.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by causimalbarka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bro.. Nice write up but from my own point of view but ur seems to be more explicit
I'm a victim of her school of thought
festacman:

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by samcus(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Until you have a sustainable job,
don't marry. Even if she says she will manage, it's a set up, she will mostly frustrate u !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by dejio42(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok she is crying out gradually
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by meneski(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Iceberg on the beat.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by densiks: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Iceberg had reset her brain.

She might never recover from it.

Nonsense and bullshit.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
To bleep ds woman dey hungry me, I don chat her on instagram yet no avail...
I go track your ovaltine for dream, you better fasten your seat belt as Fayose said because your hips go catch fire. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
So HOW do ASHAWOS move on after phucking several people...??
This one na Talk...??
This one na BASELESS STATEMENT
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Ugosample(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only applies to women.
Men are polygamous by nature. We screw, cum and break things off without emotions.

not all the time tho
we may not regret the sex
but when you break up with someone you saw yourself having a future with
it's kind of a hard pill to swallow

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by themonk(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
iyke926:

Do monks have sex too??
Everybody bangs my friend.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by holluphemydavid(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
But not hard for iceberg slim who Bleep hell outta u and press ur bumbum anyhow to break up with u, radarada
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by tfelicityk(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
It is true but only who you slept with. Who you genuinely love for who she/he is.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by omoiyalayi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Local man agreed with her based on his experience with women he had one or two things

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Fareedahlee44(f): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

Absolutely true
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by NeekolazWorld(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Hmmmm, madam if you wan go back to iceberg then go back and stop disturbing us with this baseless and senseless philosophy abi quote of yours.

No let oloshos hear this rubbish for your mouth ooo!!!

Exactly what came to my mind. Some women are just unnecessary stupid. This is more like a hint she misses her ex and might get back which is nobody's business. Tonto is exhibiting her own in a crazy way, now this one has come with her own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by NwaJozi: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na True shaa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Badooguy: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Toto once Bleep, is toto Bleep again
simonlee:
It's true!

once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by mamajj17(f): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:
It's true!

once a pussy is fvcked, it can't be unfvcked!

Not all Pussy my dear, some are reserved grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Adakintroy2: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Expecially good sex. There was this black curvy ashawo girl I met sandra. Bad bitchhhh. With tattoo on her back side. God knows this girl has left an idelible print on me. Only deliverance is getting me out.

The sex was near spiritial I tell you..each time I came I felt almost spiritually bound to her I swear. I don't know what's it is about her. I was crying, moaning, squillING at the same time.

If you never sleep with some girls you are free..till just now if I see sandra I loyal. She just get one kind funny control over me. I no DE fit rake.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Lovelyn451(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by oluwasegun007(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
That guy with songo head come to mind...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by djon78(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
People talking about oloshos and ashawos. Brolosho and brostitutes...those ones are on a different level. They are no longer humans...there sexual meter has broken capacity..

She is talking from an angle of one not too much into sleeping around..someone not exposed to too much sexual partners..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Big lie.
Bc of dick and toto u will not flee from repressive, repugnant and abusive relationships?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' by Ruggedniggaone: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
festacman:

well done prostitute customer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.