Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (75972 Views)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by bro4u: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Anban11:
apparently he killed too..in his year 2 and his best friend at that who was in a rival group
Hmmm... So which group is responsible for the killing now??
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Auduambless(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

God bless u bro...

your word of advised just touched me

All glory to Jesus
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by bro4u: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Anban11:
my guy was number 1 man of clans in CRUTECH ..so he isnt innocent
Hmmm... So which group kill am now Cos CRUTECH no go smooth ooo
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Auduambless:

All glory to Jesus

all honor to mary

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Auduambless(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

all honor to mary

Nice to know that you're a Catholic!!
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
Chai, Afonja don carry their mata come south south�
keep quiet
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Tuxpera: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
A cultist wearing "Palm slippers" to write a final year exam and a number one as they claim he is.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
obxddon:
They said he is the number one man of the Klans Confra....... Calabar south no go easy these days
Do u stay in south?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Demzay1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rip

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by coolh3ad(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tuxpera:
A cultist wearing "Palm slippers" to write a final year exam and a number one as they claim he is.

I wonder ooooo....

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Charlesedet: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Crutech I hail thee,...

#Shun Cultism una no hear, today James don go, Moro fit b John, if him no folo hear.

_Crutech jare
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Charlesedet: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Bt crutech we der use to second semester's exams cult rivalry Na,,.... Wetyn d sup?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by dododawa1: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2019
either EVANS or HERBSMEN,who knows :
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by garfield1: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2019
bro4u:

I suspect those that adorn yellow
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by MrMou: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Is any crime now in the south not supposed to be by herdsmen? Why una dey reluctant to blame herdsmen for this? Nawa o!
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

I suspect those that adorn yellow
You guys should stop this madness already.So they should go on and kill themselves abi?!It's tragic enough that he is dead, can anything ever bring him back?!Highest u'll do is come and put his name in one of ur songs but he's gone and his parents,family & friends are sentenced to a lifetime of sadness,grief & constant pain. Sad.
No matter how beautiful a carpenter makes a coffin look,no one would still wish to be dead.
That's the same eye we should all be looking at Cultism and Cutists.
Any way u wanna paint them,they all make no sense.Cultism is Pure Evil...Pls discourage Such.
If the university want to help avoid this kind of killing they should beef up security now coz of a reprisal.
Gudnite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by helpee(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2019
bro4u:

You have asked this question more than ten times. You dey fear maybe na your hitmen go do am and you never confirm. You better stay away from school for now make we no dey write RIP for you too soon. Don't join cult you no go hear . You go come dey ask foolish questions for nairaland. I hate you guys

3 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by bro4u: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2019
helpee:
You have asked this question more than ten times. You dey fear maybe na your hitmen go do am and you never confirm. You better stay away from school for now make we no dey write RIP for you too soon. Don't join cult you no go hear . You go come dey ask foolish questions for nairaland. I hate you guys
Lols, hate which guys? So you tagged me one because of me being inquisitive?? You funny oo, btw what concerns me and CRUTECH
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by helpee(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2019
bro4u:

Lols, hate which guys? So you tagged me one because of me being inquisitive?? You funny oo, btw what concerns me and CRUTECH
lol. Never mind me jare. Though your question was suspicious and repeatedly too many. And these guys combined with herdsmen and Buhari are undoubtedly making like difficult for Nigerians.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by garfield1: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Elbone2:

You guys should stop this madness already.So they should go on and kill themselves abi?!It's tragic enough that he is dead, can anything ever bring him back?!Highest u'll do is come and put his name in one of ur songs but he's gone and his parents,family & friends are sentenced to a lifetime of sadness,grief & constant pain. Sad.
No matter how beautiful a carpenter makes a coffin look,no one would still wish to be dead.
That's the same eye we should all be looking at Cultism and Cutists.
Any way u wanna paint them,they all make no sense.Cultism is Pure Evil...Pls discourage Such.
If the university want to help avoid this kind of killing they should beef up security now coz of a reprisal.
Gudnite.
I cant remember saying anything wrong
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by chevkosticks(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
Nobody wants to know if this guy is a victim of circumstances. He might ve preached against them, refused to join them, or date a girl who is being toasted by a kingpin etc bc we are helpless, anybody killed we find simple way to ease our mind by linking them to cult. If u are shot dead today, they will link ur death to cultism. Lets wake up.
bro that boy is a cultist klans no1..

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by chevkosticks(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2019
KingLennon:

Do u stay in south?
I swear naso anti cultists enter ewa ekeng by Egerton come back boys
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2019
Until I came to Calabar , I never really knew or heard about this Klan and still dkon't now their colour. It is like the cult is localized to this environment

bro4u:

I dey tell u bro, na Dem full Calabar South. Btw na klans and who??
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2019
The guy might not be very intelligent from what happened to him. He is on slippers somebody that is supposed to even excoriate any of his men for such dressing knowing that unencumbered speed is very necessary to their survival. Another thing is he wasn't even with any form of human protection thwat ould have scanned the environment every before he entered the circle .

Tuxpera:

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by IMOHS(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Until I came to Calabar , I never really knew or heard about this Klan and still dkon't now their colour. It is like the cult is localized to this environment

t
It is not localized to calabar, but strongest there, since that is where they started from. Their color is white and black, and the dead guy is on black and white
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

They've been around Long enough my brother..May be u dont know,they are the same group that brought about the Debam and Deywell Street nonsense in Rivers state then(Phc precisely).
The Greenish (Greenland) that's dragging territories with Ice(Iceland) in Phc now na them.That's to tell u they are as deadly too.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks so much bro ... Never thought any of the cult group goes with the blackand white formal colour of many professions like the judiciary . They won't be able to harass anybody for adorning that colour, be that even in their campuses

IMOHS:
t
It is not localized to calabar, but strongest there, since that is where they started from. Their color is white and black, and the dead guy is on black and white
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
The first time I heard about them whwas en they had issues in Calabar with Vikings , I believe and I was of the opinion that they must have taken on weight too much for them because of the spread of Vikings and that was what played out then as there was frequent desths within the city of their members
Hope they have not tken on the same Vikings or Axe people ....those two groups seems to be every where from warrior to Benin and stretching to Enugu ... Mobilising support is always every easy for them

culturedboss:

They've been around Long enough my brother..May be u dont know,they are the same group that brought about the Debam and Deywell Street nonsense in Rivers state then(Phc precisely).
The Greenish (Greenland) that's dragging territories with Ice(Iceland) in Phc now na them.That's to tell u they are as deadly too.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The first time I heard about them whwas en they had issues in Calabar with Vikings , I believe and I was of the opinion that they must have taken on weight too much for them because of the spread of Vikings and that was what played out then as there was frequent desths within the city of their members
Hope they have not tken on the same Vikings or Axe people ....those two groups seems to be every where from warrior to Benin and stretching to Enugu ... Mobilising support is always every easy for them

Can't really say about other places but Just like the Vikings they are every where in Rivers state from the universities to the villages to the creeks and streets.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by RealSolution001: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cannicus:

Seems he has knife or cutlass wounds on his head too?

Yeah! I learnt bullet wasn't penetrating, they resorted to axe and cutlass. Just imagine!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.