Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me (4090 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Hausa Girls Love To Marry Far Older Elderly Men / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi RomanceLanders, please help a brother, though I'm not good in writing so please let's overlook that. The thing is that i am more attracted to matured women (even married ones) than girls my age or little above my age and I'm just 27. So please i just want to know if this is a normal feeling or is there something behind it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by erimmy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sorry bro. You need help. Explain the situation to your mom. She may understand the way forward.

Anyways check my signature and be financially free

Need to obtain international passport with ease?
Contact me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
erimmy:
Sorry bro. You need help. Explain the situation to your mom. She may understand the way forward.

Anyways check my signature and be financially free

Need to obtain international passport with ease?
Contact me.

Lol, you're funny bro but thanks anyway
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Yuceeluv(f): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lemme ask first. Were you ever sexually molested by an aunt or older cousin at a young age?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by erimmy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, you're funny bro but thanks anyway
You're welcome bro. But I'm serious. Mothers know all these things.
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lemme ask first. Were you ever sexually molested by an aunt or older cousin at a young age?

Yes dear, that's was when i was like 5 to 6 years old
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by NUJABEZ: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
It's a maturity gap in play. Between the ages of 16 - 22 I dated three women who were 8,12, & 15 years older than me. I had mental maturity way above my age so such women appealed more to me. However, now that I am in my late twenties and women around my age have quite matured mentally, I find myself being attracted to them more.

I don't know your age, but trust me, before you clock thirty, something will shift in you that will cause attraction to your age mates or younger women. These days, I'm not attracted to women younger than 21.

Also,be careful with them oldies, some of them can be quite jealous to a toxic degree. Modupe broke my head.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Yuceeluv(f): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Abajoooorrrr! Well nna'm sorry I don't really have a solution but jes wanted to let you know the reason why. So you won't think you're weird or anything smiley

Finnese001:

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Yuceeluv(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
You were practically a g*g*lo na. grin

NUJABEZ:
It's a maturity gap in play. Between the ages of 16 - 22 I dated three women who were 8,12, & 15 years older than me. I had mental maturity way above my age so such women appealed more to me. However, now that I am in my late twenties and women around my age have quite matured mentally, I find myself being attracted to them more.

I don't know your age, but trust me, before you clock thirty, something will shift in you that will cause attraction to your age mates or younger women. These days, I'm not attracted to women younger than 21.

Also,be careful with them oldies, some of them can be quite jealous to a toxic degree. Modupe broke my head.

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Abajoooorrrr! Well nna'm sorry I don't really have a solution but jes wanted to let you know the reason why. So you won't think you're weird or anything smiley

Thanks dear, you know sometimes i think is kinda abnormal

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Thanks pal, i really do appreciate
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin
Yuceeluv:
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finnese001:
Hi RomanceLanders, please help a brother, though I'm not good in writing so please let's overlook that. The thing is that i am more attracted to matured women (even married ones) than girls my age or little above my age and I'm just 27. So please i just want to know if this is a normal feeling or is there something behind it. Thanks.

Person grand mother is not safe again

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Celestial777:

Person grand mother is not safe again

Bro e never reach that one nah, but if your grandma is still in her 40s, it won't be a bad one though
grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by collarfreak(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is either you have date or in a date with a married woman or a mature woman...just quit the relationship and envisaged the dangers attached to it..thank me later....hollarstring
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finnese001:

Bro e never reach that one nah, but if your grandma is still in her 40s, it won't be a bad one though
grin

Indeed there is nothing wrong with you but i tell you its just a craving and very soon you will outgrown it.
Have you dated any married or middle.age woman before
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
collarfreak:
Is either you have date or in a date with a married woman or a mature woman...just quit the relationship and envisaged the dangers attached to it..thank me later....hollarstring

Bro please can you kindly give me some insight about this dangers attached to dating matured women
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Celestial777:

Indeed there is nothing wrong with you but i tell you its just a craving and very soon you will outgrown it.
Have you dated any married or middle.age woman before

No bro but i have this attraction for them

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finnese001:

No bro but i have this attraction for them

Put it to practice okay
Toast one or two and see how it goes
But you must show a lot of confidence
When toasting a woman older than you.
No respect ooo call her by her first name
Like Rose how are you ...she will be so shocked
No shake ooo
Continue like that...
But start with divorced okay or widow
If you passed that stage then you can go for late singles cos those ones there blood dey got
But no worry I will see you through
What ate friends for

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Celestial777:

Put it to practice okay
Toast one or two and see how it goes
But you must show a lot of confidence
When toasting a woman older than you.
No respect ooo call her by her first name
Like Rose how are you ...she will be so shocked
No shake ooo
Continue like that...
But start with divorced okay or widow
If you passed that stage then you can go for late singles cos those ones there blood dey got
But no worry I will see you through
What ate friends for

Lol, bro it's seems we are in this together oo

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, bro it's seems we are in this together oo

Bad boy
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by BareFacedLies(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Finnese001:

I don't think it's abnormal... Everyone has his preferences
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by SUEE(f): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
After u will say it only ladies that are hunting big men for money
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Unrated900(m): 5:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Finnese001:

lol how did you know you were molested at 5 to 6

Who told you.

I don’t trust your jurisdiction
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by kenralph(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2019
Older women are great to have around. Just that a few of them behave like teenagers. Pray you don't run into such.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by rex444(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Gigolo on d loose....... There is a term for that tho....ur popsy will know well,maybe it's hereditary
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Unrated900:

lol how did you know you were molested at 5 to 6

Who told you.

I don’t trust your jurisdiction

Bro i can forget everything in this life but i can't forget that i was molested by one hanty in our compound, it was a public house so whenever my parents is not around she will call me and take me to her brother's room and made me suck her pvssy, even if i try to say no to her, she will threatening to tell my mum and i will got scared and do it
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
rex444:
Gigolo on d loose....... There is a term for that tho....ur popsy will know well,maybe it's hereditary

Lol, but seriously older women looks more appealing to me than the younger ones

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
kenralph:
Older women are great to have around. Just that a few of them behave like teenagers. Pray you don't run into such.

It's kinda weird though, and i don't even think i have such guts to walk up to an older lady and start telling her such thing
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Finnese001:

Bro i can forget everything in this life but i can't forget that i was molested by one hanty in our compound, it was a public house so whenever my parents is not around she will call me and take me to her brother's room and made me suck her pvssy, even if i try to say no to her, she will threatening to tell my mum and i will got scared and do it
Lol, na wa oh, omo see molestation
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Yuceeluv:

You mean just like you once did to your nephew or younger cousin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Men Lives Are Messed Up Because They Married For Breast & Yansh. Blessing O / Girls Can You Do This? (PICTURE) / Who Else Noticed This New Feature On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.