Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Fasoranti:neither Evan Nor South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasoranti:neither Evan Nor South (306 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fasoranti:neither Evan Nor South by powerhouse3(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm compel to write this topic base on Tinubu stance concerning the murder of PA Fasoranti daughter.. He has decided to stand logic on his head base on political patronage or correctness.. He said.. We all know where Kidnapping started from in attempt to exonerate the herdsmen... Yes Tinubu. Kidnapping started from the Niger Delta as a mean of agitation against the federal government and their target was expatriate. Then it spreads to virtually all part of Nigeria and(allegedly) the most popular kidnapper still alive is Evan. Now I have never heard of South victim except fire shot into the air to scare passerby or the victim to co-operate. The kidnap school children in Ondo was done without any casualty. Though all kidnapper are blood thirsty, their mode of operation differ. The mode of kidnapper opening fire on motorist Is alien to the south. It can only be fulani. Those that ply kogi can attest to this. Then, they shot on motorist, kill all the traveller and loot their good..... OF course I hate all kidnapper but SOUTH KIDNAPPER DON'T OPERATE THIS WAY.....
Re: Fasoranti:neither Evan Nor South by chosengocap: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
"If you start war again in Nigeria, we'll join Biafrans and destroy you finally." ~~~ YORUBA GROUP WARNS NORTHERN LEADERS ME: Point of correction to the Yoruba group! BIAFRANS WILL NOT JOIN YOU TO FIGHT THE NORTH! If you want to fight the North, fight them on your own! Just so you know... 1. Whilst you fight the North, Biafrans will act like nothing is happening and will be sending their children to schools in the U.K & U.S just like you did between 1966 & 1969 that Biafrans faced a genocide. 2. Whilst you fight the North, Biafrans will be developing Igboland and act like nothing is happening just like you did between 1966 & 1969 that Biafrans lost everything they worked for. 3. Whilst you fight the North, Biafrans will be watching the war like an action movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone when they were in their prime, just like you did between 1966 & 1969 that Biafrans were being vanquished and their children starved to death via a devilish policy spearheaded by your political progenitor known as Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Do you want me to continue? Or you think we've forgotten? Just recently when Biafrans were helplessly forced to watch the dance of a killer-python in their land, did you speak up for them? Was it not the same issue you speak against, that those Biafran youths spoke up against and died for it? And you laughed, mocked, and spat on their shallow graves & decaying bodies whilst calling them "Biafra". Why do you now want support from "Biafra"? Yoruba group PLEASE leave BIAFRANS out of your fight with the North. Don't mention "BIAFRANS" in your habitual noise of a toothless bulldog anymore! Unu gaa chịrị ákwá unu ebe unu sara ahụ́ ! IBERIBE parakwa unu ebe ahụ̀ !

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Till Friday To Submit Ministerial List / Are We All Nigerians With Equal Rights? / Ikpeazu Counsels Super Eagles Star, Samuel Chukwueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.