Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Also Want To Programme - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Also Want To Programme (915 Views)

Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! / I Just Quit ALX Programme / My First Month At The ALX Software Engineering Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Also Want To Programme by CastroTbb(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day NLders.
I'm a fresh graduate of law (awaiting result). As part of the diversification plan, I wish to divert a little bit to IT. Problem is, I'm having a hard time deciding which area of IT to delve into considering the fact that I don't have any computer background aside Microsoft soft word and excel.
I could use the help of tech masters here. Thanks.

PS: I would really appreciate a field which at least has relevance to law.
Re: I Also Want To Programme by Karleb(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: I Also Want To Programme by CastroTbb(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
thanks. I appreciate
Re: I Also Want To Programme by afuye(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
No part of tech is irrelevant as far as I know. Choose a niche that suit your taste.
CastroTbb:
Good day NLders.
I'm a fresh graduate of law (awaiting result). As part of the diversification plan, I wish to divert a little bit to IT. Problem is, I'm having a hard time deciding which area of IT to delve into considering the fact that I don't have any computer background aside Microsoft soft word and excel.
I could use the help of tech masters here. Thanks.

PS: I would really appreciate a field which at least has relevance to law.
Re: I Also Want To Programme by Daejoyoung: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Karleb:
Say no more...

https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language
l think he is focussed on the department of IT, not the language, language is nothing, knowing what you wanna do is the key thing.

(1) (Reply)

Help, Problem With My Electronics Control Group Design Project With RASPBERRYPI/ / Erpnext Developer Needed Urgently!!!!!!!! / Cross-platform Mobile Development With Xamarin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.