Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

"I Cant Believe Making Profit Is This Easy" - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / "I Cant Believe Making Profit Is This Easy" (463 Views)

Make Up To 50% Profit From Dry Ponmo Business / CHIKUN FEED....OLAM PRODUCTS. Best Profit Result Feed For Your Poultry Biss / Make Money With This Easy To Start Livestock Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Cant Believe Making Profit Is This Easy" by AGRITED: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
"I cant believe making profit is this easy"

These are the words of a poultry farmer i met one time in an exhibition. He passionately explained to me how he started his farm and choose Agrited chicks, because he heard that it is of the best quality in the market. He also told me how his friend almost discouraged him because he had an horrible experience after buying Agrited fake chicks and was greatly disappointed. He spoke so vibrantly with a lot of excitement his voice and this got me thinking .."HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING SUCH EXPERIENCE?"

I created a survey to find out [see link] https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JVLVSG8

Sorry i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tola and i work with Agrited Nigeria Limited where we hatch the best day old chicks in Nigeria.

Please check out our website www.agrited.net and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/AgritedNigeria

You can reach me on 08106071512 for more inquiries

Thank you.
Re: "I Cant Believe Making Profit Is This Easy" by royalads: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy A Rice Destoner / Get rid of bed bugs permanently!!! / Dry Plantain Flakes, Free Land, Plantain Suckers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.