Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (34567 Views)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Firefire(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pavore9:
Buhari dare not listen to the rantings of his foot soldiers.

The tyrant might decide to follow his militants recommendations cheesy
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Vainglory: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Obasanjo did the mention any group in the letter so why is Miyetti Allah jittery. This is an admission that they are responsible for the insecurity in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by thunderbabs: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari don turn Nigeria airegiN i.e upside down
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by executive12: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
stefanbanach:
Nothing Will happen if obasanjo is arrested. The Yorubas will be too scared to fight and resist the arrest of obasanjo.

And you think it's only the Yorubas that will fight for Obasanjo?

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
executive12:

And you think it's only the Yorubas that will fight for Obasanjo?
Other regions do not trust the yorubas enough to fight for them.

I mean, the yorubas laughed when buhari invaded Igboland with armoured tanks. The SS is still very bitter with them for what they did to Jonathan. The yorubas should clean up their mess themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Staro: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by selemempe: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Lol, the joke of the century.

Terrorist Miyetti Allah wants the government to arrest Obasanjo a patriot.

I want them to re-echo all this rubbish further and one day awaken all the Yoruba still sitting on the fence that there is need for action and we should see these people for who they truly are.

We shouldn’t continue with this I don’t care attitude of ours, because I am starting to think Nigeria is headed for division if all these happenings is not contained as soon as possible by the government.
good to know u can reason well

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Kenturkey048(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Leke001:
[b]hmmmn!...its a pity how low we've come;OBJ remains one of, if not the most respected Nigerian alive,[/b]so for Buhari's dogs to call for his arrest is an insult.What kind of country is this sef?
I mostly get surprised wen some people even compare him to Tinubu....

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by DimIsaac10(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
They are not to blame... Na all does useless APC voters wei God go punish.. If you like quote me and reply stupidly, God will still punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Charly68: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Senile cow brain calling for the arrest of a world star General . Nonsense ,stupid murderous killers
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by CanadaOrBust: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
twilliamx:
Hmmm. There is no better time to split this country.. Nigeria is ripe for disintegration.

We get all the oil. U must be one of if us grin
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
twilliamx:
Hmmm. There is no better time to split this country.. Nigeria is ripe for disintegration.

I like your map, but Arewa Republic should be further split into two.
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Am so sure they must be kidding to say that or they are just show tell us there animal behaviours.
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Dareal90s(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
wizzyrich:
I sometimes wonder who the Yoruba's support between OBJ and Tinubu, very soon they'll start calling OBJ an IPOB youth.
And when does who we support in Yoruba land becomes your headache?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by MoneyMan5: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
googlelove:
We had the opportunity to stop this nonsense in February but we chose to endure this nonsense. Welcome to next level.

Have the opportunity to stop it by electing another Fulani?

Nigeria should do away with Fulani

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
To divide Nigeria is a physical, spiritual and geographically impossibility
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by DannyBams91: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maybe it will be better if will split based on our religion.... just saying sha
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by lilyheaven: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
The hatred yoruba's have for Igbos is not allowing them to take actions against this fulanis because they believe taking action will benefit igbos.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
If the statement that was attributed to Miyetti Cattle Rearers Association of Nigeria calling for the immediate arrest of former president, Olusegun Obasanjo is true, then I have one question these "jar heads" need to answer. On what grounds are they calling for him to be arrested? Has he committed any crime against any one or the nation state for simply speaking the truth? I mean, to call for the arrest of anyone when the person had not committed any crime but simply exercising their right to free speech, cheapens the political discourse. It boggles the mind the nerve of these terrorists in their quest to stifle citizens' rights to speak and intimidate anyone whom they percieve as speaking against their self interest. Truth be told, no Fulani herdsman has ever been arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law in Nigeria for the killings that he had perpetrated. The people that are entrusted with the security of the country turn a blind eye while they go on a murderous rampage time and time again. So, to call for his immediate arrest for nothing more other than speaking the truth to power shows the idiocy and lack of seriousness of purpose of the organization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Litepp: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
In a sane country, miyetti Allah should be in Kiri Kiri now. You have the guts to call for the arrest of a patriot. A man who helped this country your so called buhari is gradually destroying. Somebody should help me slap these set of clowns from the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by madridsta007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Terrorist calling for arrest
How did we get here?

When 15 million simpletons voted for “Change” in 2015, I think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by StoneLucifer: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
longayink:
Fulani owns Nigeria, since Fulani-loyal soldiers created 20 political units in old northern region but created only 17 units in old two southern regions.

New political units like states are created in equal proportions between the regions that originally formed a country, not by use of land mass or population figures as yardstick which gave rise to 20 units in one region.

A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states to be proclaimed winner of Nigeria's presidential election.
Thus, no southern presidential candidate can ever win Nigeria's presidential election unless accepted by Fulani.
That's how Nigeria gets the inept Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari, and even Jonathan as presidents or candidate.

They own your family, not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
BIAFRA IS LOADING....i can't wait to see nigerians enter biafra land with biafran visa. :

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by igwefivestar(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Limitednow:

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/arrest-obasanjo-now-herdsmen-tells-buhari/
wait o!, what is really the problem of people from the north? Do they think Nigeria belongs only to. Them?
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by igwefivestar(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Limitednow:

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/arrest-obasanjo-now-herdsmen-tells-buhari/
if only the west will join force with the east let's fight this people to a standstill once and for all.
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Stanbaba30: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
I know one thing, someday, not too long, The Lord God of Israel will judge these people.
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Nnamdi222: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Derrinclay:
To divide Nigeria is a physical, spiritual and geographically impossibility

Wake up �

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Quorax: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Lol, the joke of the century.

Terrorist Miyetti Allah wants the government to arrest Obasanjo a patriot.

I want them to re-echo all this rubbish further and very soon awaken all the Yoruba still sitting on the fence that there is need for action and we should see these people for who they truly are.

We shouldn’t continue with this I don’t care attitude of ours, because I am starting to think Nigeria is headed for division if all these happenings is not contained as soon as possible by the government.

You are starting to think? really? bros, you just woke up from your slumber ni? Go back to your sleep. At this stage, you guys need to admit that Igbos always speak the truth... their ONLY problem is that they do not know how to say the truth without hurting you, which is why most you revolt against them...

It well bro...

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by Google7: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
twilliamx:

Return Kwara to its Odua roots. Na Wetin spoil your separatist treasonous diagram be that.
Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by kernniejay(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
I told someone, let's call a spade a spade. There are clear indications that Buhari's victory has some rigging undertones, we see so much cover ups everytime the election case is considered at Tribunal, unless we want to pretend. As much as I am not an Atiku fan, I do not think this Buhari administration means well for the people of Nigeria. A good instance is the case of the Ruga imposition and Minimum wage saga. How many fulani's have been paraded? How many economic development programs has Baba put on the table? All the road and rail constructions, are they going to be utilized by dead bodies? He even promised to give amenities (roads, hospitals, etc) to any societies that will accommodate the Ruga settlement, something he never deemed fit to provide before, are now to be provided on the condition of Ruga acceptance. Baba was very quick and willing to establish Ruga but very sluggish to coerce implementation of minimum wage. He established radio for fulani herdsmen and clamp down biafra radio.
Atiku is also his tribesman and I do not have any faith in either of them anymore. Pls let's not waste our energy supporting either of these guys, let's be wiser and not repeat our same mistake next time, otherwise we will continue to have same messy results.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by adiman1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hw did we get here for crying out loud?where did this set of (animals) human being come from to demand the arrest of a General that's saying the truth?God help us oooo.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association by selfmade22: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
executive12:
Bunch of idi@ts. I blame the fools that voted the tribalist Buhari into power.
Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.