Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (50071 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Facidio: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2019
That's why he cannot win even a councilorship position in delta state..... Go and be governor In ur fulani land
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by dreamwords: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
if I slap you.
Suleiman is ur family namegrin. I told u i know you bro, I will soon expose you, you are from rivers state abi? Aboki from rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by 7lives: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
AnanseK:
The Children of hate are boiling with anger and outrage , because someone has the courage to tell the truth when the evil conspiracy of ethnic hatred is gathering momentum.
Just when the evil vicious people are outdoing each other in expressing their extreme hostility not against an individual, but against a whole ethnic group, somebody is coming to spoil it with truth.

They are not taking it lightly, their hatred for reason is total. Ethnic cleansing is their destination and Pat Utomi must be silenced for bringing reasons into the gathering frenzy of animosity.

Don't worry yourself, let them continue in their folly, they want to burn the country so they want to use Yoruba to achieve their evil agenda, when they fail they shout cowards, back stabbers grin grin grin, they failed in the past, now they are back again.
Unfortunately for them, Yoruba folks are smarter than them. other Nigerias are also watching with keen interest, it will eventually backfire on them and Yoruba will sit back and eat their amala and ewedu, with cow meat as usual, they are like wood gathering ants, na who go help them carry?.
Lesson, you can't play mind games with those who can read between the lines, the game these haters are playing is way out of their league and this is a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by nokatakata: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
blackboy:
Its about Fulani herdsmen or militia.

Oh so you know there is militia now because it is coming from Utomi? Thought all of the crimes were by herdsmen
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by ScotMisile: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2019
laudate:

What reason would Ojukwu have had to kill Awo in prison? Was Ojukwu given orders to kill Awo in prison?

Remember, Ojukwu had seceded..... Remember, it's war and any side is free to do what they deem fit regardless of logical reason...
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
dreamwords:

Suleiman is ur family namegrin. I told u i know you bro, I will soon expose you, you are from rivers state abi? Aboki from rivers state
So I'm no longer Afonja or Yoruba Muslim, but Suleiman from hausa grin grin

Igbo people self cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Basher8583: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
mightyhaze:
Good piece.. What we want tho is an equitable Nigeria,or everybody goes their way.. Justice and fairness are the main recipes for peace and progress. We dont want leaders that engender further hatred and disunity through crass nepotism .and openly condoning atrocities from your kinsmen against others.

To be objective, it is you and your tribe that are creating the hatred and heating up the polity. Since your tribe is dis-united you believe we should all go our way because of your bad choices that always certainly lead to failure. It cannot happen anytime soon.
Buhari has simply ignored you guys and it is paining you because the impact of your Orangutanism on social media is not yeilding any result. That's why your are very suprise he won a second term Abi?.

You wanna see peace? Just shut up for a week and see the difference
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by dreamwords: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
So I'm no longer Afonja or Yoruba Muslim, but Suleiman from hausa grin grin

Igbo people self cheesy grin
You are from kogi muslim iI will post your pictures here
Quote me for your pictures ,, kogi claiming rivers rivers
grin
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by dreamwords: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
My picture shocked Where you don see me before? undecided

Or better yet let me help you. wink
Suleiman ismaila grin
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by dreamwords: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=PrinceCharmings post=80314135][/quote]
Your sisters name is mariam grin
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by technicallyrich(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Who own old port Harcourt? Let me see if you are Really from ijaw, or ipob miscreant pretending to be ijaw grin
ijaws and ikweres majorly own ph.
By the way i am ijaw and proudly biafran.and i know other ijaws supporting biafra.
Biafra is ss and se,if you dont like it join yoruba muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by NkayStory(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
schoolboij:

Because I’ve encountered an Igbo armed robber before I should tag all Igbos armed robbers, right? Is that what your high IQ us all about? You Igbos are playing a dangerous game which will eventually consume you. Instead of calling a criminal by its name, you want us to label all the ethnic group while you are from a tribe that is known for dishonesty, armed robbery, kidnapping, drug trafficking, selling of fake products, baby factory, ritualism and every type of vices.

Shut your trap..dont you yorubas call Igbos armed robbers,kidnapoers,drug-pishers e.t.c?..unfortunately for you ,Igbos have enough come-backs for you all cos your tribe commit equal or more amount of crimes..

so gerrof with your silly fulani defence because of your thieffnubbu political ambition..

rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2019
technicallyrich:

ijaws and ikweres majorly own ph.
[s]By the way i am ijaw and proudly biafran.and i know other ijaws supporting biafra.
[s][Biafra is ss and se,if you dont like it join yoruba muslims[/s].
Which ijaw people support Biafra? Ateke and co never support Biafra so speak for yourself. I'm ijaw and I don't support Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by NaijaNaWaa: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by nogragra: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Viralmula:

This pat utomi isn't a proud Igbo , over the years I have noticed how he runs from the Igbo tag , nawa ..

Wise man, he ran away from Igbo tag of filth and criminality. I thank God for me being a nonigbo person.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by dreamwords: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Dreamawords RTSC. Oya come answer grin grin

We are not talking about Biafra we are talking about if ijaw people owns part of port Harcourt or not.

Created a topic for that your Biafra crap.
In Port Harcourt ijaws have turned from Settlers to Land owners in the town/Borokiri axis claiming what does not belong to them.
That was how they also wanted to claim Rainbow town in Transamadi from Nkpogu people before Odili stepped in and seized the land.

Look at the Amnesty program only Ijaws benefited when Kingsley Kuku was there, excluding every other tribe in the Niger Delta.

With the Ijaws when it's time to fight everyone is Niger Delta when victory comes they will only remember Ijaws as Niger Delta

Ijaws are present in Lagos, just like eguns tribe , and even in parts of ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by technicallyrich(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Allen02:
Which ijaw people support Biafra? Ateke and co never support Biafra so speak for yourself. I'm ijaw and I don't support Biafra.
biafra is not a tribe,it is a region and people with common homogenity.
It is majorly easterners.and my state rivers state is geographically in the east.
Also some part of benue like idoma and kogi like igbanke geographically falls under east and share similarities with other easterners including dressing,food.

About who supports or not.
You dont expect gej,orji kalu,ateke,tompo,wike etc to come out and start supporting biafra do you?
But still they wont come out to condemn it.
Just like as buharii body language support the terriorist,so too doest their body language support biafra.
Mind you when gej was president he was widely refered to as an easterner and some even called him igbo-which are our big brother in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by technicallyrich(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Dreamawords RTSC. Oya come answer grin grin

We are not talking about Biafra we are talking about if ijaw people owns part of port Harcourt or not.

Created a topic for that your Biafra crap.
dont qoute me with crap again.
Ijaws own part of ph with the ikwere igbo people.
I am an ijaw man and i support biafra.
Mind you a kalabiri man is in charge of biafra unit in nigeria.
About amnesty,not only ijaws benefited.igbos in rivers state and other se state did.
Even okonis etc.
We are one in ss and se yoruba muslims and their masters the foolslanis should fk off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by RTSC: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Jesse01:
You are not from River's state but igbo. Pretending to be from ikwerre
I don't have to be from ikwerre to know the history of the place.

90% of port Harcourt is owned by ikwerre. That is the fact.
How can you claim to own an area and you are not the majority population there.
If you are looking for an ijaw state, then go to bayelsa.

That is how you clowns went to Edo state to start claiming land m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Cantonese: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2019
DateMynd44:
oga keep quiet there stop yarning rubbish.
Pat Utomi is Anioma from Delta and he isn't in anywhere identified as igbo.
Aniomas are identified as Anioma and Igbos are identified as igbo.
both of them don't have anything in common.
stop wallowing in ignorance it makes u look stupid

Ha oga don't say this publicly abeg. The Urhobos, Itsekiris and Isokos of Delta state say clearly that the Igbos in the state have no relationship with them. It means "you no be animal of up and you no be animal of down". Even the Kwale and Agbo speaking people call the other Igbo speaking people ndi Igbo and keep away from them. Hypocritically they bear Igbo names!

How can you say "both of them don't have anything in common"? Please get a bit of history sir. Anioma is Igbo. The language spoken is Igbo. The culture is Igbo and nothing less. The people are Igbo. If you look through history you"ll find that some Anioma towns migrated from across the bridge! For example, some hold it in history that Ogwashi uku and Igbuzor migrated from Nri in Anambra state. You can just check your origins too if you are from any of the Anioma towns. Some were overrun by the Benin kings and made their tributes, eg Agbo and other towns leading up to and including Onitsha. That's why you have their monachs similar to Benin. Some originated from Igala, e.g the Oko people at the niger river area before the bridge, as they claim. All in all they are Igbos.

The truth is that the Igbos as a whole need to put their acts together. This way Anioma state can be created - if it will ever - enabling the Igbos have 6 states.

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by mightyhaze: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Basher8583:

To be objective, it is you and your tribe that are creating the hatred and heating up the polity
by slaughtering people and taking over their ancestral lands.. I smell terrorist herdsmen like u from thousands of miles.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
RTSC:

I don't have to be from ikwerre to know the history of the place.

90% of port Harcourt is owned by ikwerre. That is the fact.
How can you claim to own an area and you are not the majority population there.
If you are looking for an ijaw state, then go to bayelsa.

That is how you clowns went to Edo state to start claiming land m
if 90 % port Harcourt belongs to Ikwerre people, then come clam town we are waiting.

And if you don't like what I typed go join your igbo brothers in Aba or IMO that's where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
technicallyrich:

dont qoute me with crap again.
Ijaws own part of ph with the ikwere igbo people.
I am an ijaw man and i support biafra.
Mind you a kalabiri man is in charge of biafra unit in nigeria.
About amnesty,not only ijaws benefited.igbos in rivers state and other se state did.
Even okonis etc.
We are one in ss and se yoruba muslims and their masters the foolslanis should fk of[/s]f.
Who and you support Biafra?
Which south south and south east are one?

Do not spill rubbish from that your useless mouth, it's OK if you want to join Biafra, I'm Okrika and I don't support Biafa so be careful of the rubbish you type clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by RTSC: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Jesse01:
if 90 % port Harcourt belongs to Ikwerre people, then come clam town we are waiting.

And if you don't like what I typed go join your igbo brothers in Aba or IMO that's where you belong.

Come claim town? Are you kidding me?
They already own it. 90‰ of the streets are named after ikwerre.

The vast majority of the populace are ikwerre, and they have the largest voting bloc.
They already own it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Cantonese: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Ikechu12:

Tell me exactly wtf I wrote that's inaccurate make we see?

Afonja go find someone interested in una bullshit today. Ndi enyi

He may be identifying with all the socio cultural organizations that his likes, but as we must know the aim is politics. They say "charity begins at home". He is known all over the north and the southwest but he never identified with his people until recently. You may just carry out a popularity poll in even his home town Igbuzor to find out not to talk of his local government Oshimili south.

The question we ask is what structures is where are his structures in Delta state and the Igbo land as a whole? Cheers.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Kennydoc(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2019
plaindealer:

You are lying, 40 people died, not round figure 500 people that you people edited into Wikipedia.

In fact, they retaliated when the people in that community killed 6 Fulani men.

You people lie too much and I don't know why.

You don't know your own history so why expect you not to be clueless about other people's history.

Ordinary reading, you can't read. The article says:
...and scores massacred by over 500 armed Fulani herdsmen, rated the fourth deadliest terror group in the world...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre
Where did you see it written that 500 people were killed?
Is 40 not two scores?
It seems like you're confused.
Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
RTSC:

Come claim town? Are you kidding me?
They already own it. 90‰ of the streets are named after ikwerre.

The vast majority of the populace are ikwerre, and they have the largest voting bloc.
They already own it.
grin grin It's Obvious you haven't step out from whatever shlthole you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by RTSC: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Jesse01:
grin grin It's Obvious you haven't step out from whatever shlthole you are.
Okay.
When the next governor is selected by the ikwerre, it would dawn on you who owns Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.