Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK (52176 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Adakintroy2: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2019
They allowed all this gabage in rap music. So what they hell. Shiit just getting real. N one should feel shocked.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by nototribalist: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Our blodas wen nor dey use eye see coke business would be salivating now
you mean thiefnubuu boys
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Ugosample(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Anyone who believes what they see on rap videos better wake up quick....

exactly
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Tzadeola(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Omo if you no mke the money..... Wetin you gain? I for like **** oh ��
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by stanliwise(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:
no media will generalise albanians as drug dealers or drug dealers like they would do for nigerian yahoo boys, even tho USA has the highest number of scammers
somehow they are able to contain them. But here in Nigeria, the dog is set loose.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by hustla(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Lol
No wonder my paddy for UK dey always talk about them..

Word is that they respect Nigerians... And what they say on the streets is - An Albanian and a Nigerian when together can never be up to any good

Badman jam Badman
grin

3 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Mrshape: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2019
PRINT(" SAY NO TO DRUG")
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2019
hustla:
Lol
No wonder my paddy for UK dey always talk about them..

Word is that they respect Nigerians... And what they say on the streets is - An Albanian and a Nigerian when together can never be up to any good

Badman jam Badman
grin
Damn... Nigerians are to be feared

1 Like

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by hustla(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2019
These ones are just the small small dealers who just happen to come into small change I believe

The OGs who move cocaine in tons won't flaunt like this though and will rather launder their money with sense

3 Likes

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by hustla(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2019
AnusOdourInhaler:

Damn... Nigerians are to be feared

Our reputation bad gan
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Mrshape: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2019
PRINT("SAY NO TO DRUG"wink
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Albanians are the niggers of Europe
so I am nit surprised with their behaviour
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Dalighieri: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2019
serves Britain right, they focused solely on African migrants as the cause of all the problems meanwhile others were busy doing anynow.Now that the have used UKBAto chase all the black people out they can face their real problem
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by FarahAideed: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2019
BlacSmit:
How do I join the Albanians

You see their advert worked
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Freshbaba95(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:
no media will generalise albanians as drug dealers or drug dealers like they would do for nigerian yahoo boys, even tho USA has the highest number of scammers

The problem isn't just the media bro, the main problem is the media controlled by Nigerians, they are quick to condemn and react to issues concerning Nigerians. I gave up on this country long time ago
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2019
hammerVJ:
AND I THINK SAY NA IGBO INVENT COCAINE TRADE.

THUNDER FIRE YORUBA MEDIA.

When you check the top 10 most drug trafficking countries in the world, you won't see any African country in the list but the Yoruba Media will make you think that Nigeria is number 1 and Igbos are responsible for it.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by churchee: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Mckandre:
i know that black guy in the 1st picture must be a Nigerian

If he's Nigerian then he's a developer.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:

Charity begins at home.... When your own president went to an international conference to sell his citizens short, what did you expect others to do?.. Even nations of known terrorist affiliations don't go out calling their citizens terrorists...

As the adage says: It's the rat inside the house that tells the one in the bush about the availability of food in the house.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by atheistandproud(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:

For where my brother.

Switzerland where people go to hide illegal money should be the most corrupt country in the world but you'll never see white media say it like that. Do Albanians face the same discrimination that we face online due to Yahoo Yahoo. Thunder faya the rest of the world especially Britain and South Africa.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by joylegacie7(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2019
and they are[b] Oxford University students[/b] ooooooooooooo

Filthy Rich Spoilt Rotten grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See u guys again by September wink wink wink wink wink

By God's Grace cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Sportwin(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

You don't wanna be on the bad books of Albanian crime cartels who operate in eastern europe, UK, US and Italy.

At the brutal peak of the Italian mafia in the US, they avoided confrontations with the Albanians mafia because of their bloody reputation.

Lol make Dem come face our

Eiye
Aye
Arobagger
Jurist
Apache ND co

Make we see who bloody pass

Haq haq haq
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Lovelyn451(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
I
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Catuzoyemzy1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Our blodas wen nor dey use eye see coke business would be salivating now
what do you mean?? I will report u to their zaddy mazi
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by tyup(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
BadAdviser:
while dead BBQ seller keep flaunting his stupidity all over nairaland

Mr Mike Don suffer eh

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Rolly22(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:

Don't mind them, and useless Nigerians would be masturbating once they hear Yahoo boys.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Rolly22(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Baroba:

I tell you, if you have any powerful ride for UK and you don't have a secure garage which is not even a gurantee, na one eye you go dey carry sleep.. Eastern European gangs will be parading your neighborhood until the take that vehicle..I know so many cases. Albanians, Romanians are fearless.

I swear them rob my uncle for Elevator for UK those guys No dey smile oh.
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by HimName: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
While some flashes exotic cars to influence others, our red colored cap blodas dem only know how to forcefully dehvehlop some other people's country.

Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by FuckThaMod: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sportwin:

Lol make Dem come face our

Eiye
Aye
Arobagger
Jurist
Apache ND co

Make we see who bloody pass

Haq haq haq
With that una wack local guns.. Albanians use machines
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by Hoodbilonia: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
See boys
Re: Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK by mrMeen(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
not in here biko.i take god take beg u.all these tribal wars is getting old.
oga lefulefu I de hail tribalism or nepotism you no dey but if na yansh mata you dey solidly, we need more yansh loving pacifists like you in this country, and from today onward I dedicate my undying support to the cause.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashar Saidu Namaska Killed By Bandits / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.