Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (28148 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Proffdada: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2019
So his birthday is a day after mine grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Olamigenius(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy Birthday To Africa Number 1 Musician.. King Wizkid

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy birthday Wizkid. God's continous blessings and favours on u. But try and go back to school and finish up.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Esomchi800(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy Birthday Wiz Nla
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2019
GoggleB:
Happy birthday to Africa's Biggest Artist, Africa's Biggest Musical export, King of AfroPop, Flag bearer of Afrobeat the real Starboy, a Global Superstar. A musical icon. A Legend!!! Wizkid!!!

Angelina Kidjo, that albino from Senegal , other great African artist who won Grammies. He is not Africa biggest music export, kidjo play in France in front of all presidents of the world at world war 11 memorial day, if you don’t know all these then you are an indomitable generation

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2019
HBD Wizzy LLNP cool
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by KendrickAyomide: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Angelina Kidjo, that albino from Senegal , other great African artist who won Grammies. He is not Africa biggest music export, kidjo play in France in front of all presidents of the world at world war 11 memorial day, if you don’t know all these then you are an indomitable generation
shut up..i can name 100 great things wizkid has done that those idiots have not Dared to do. Achievements and all. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Whobedatte(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Big Man with no beard

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by deebrain(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy birthday and congratulations
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy birthday baby boy kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by mkpurumma090(f): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2019
I hate this guy like no other undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by patorial(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2019
The likeness I have for this kid will make me to hang his painting in my room

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Hoodbilonia: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Im now 65kg
Grom 72kg
Ppl said im looking sick
Na.
I only eat once a day with enuf fire,blackwood,shayo,poh poh
I need to start eating like twice a day
But when i dont know hw to cook
Im fed up of bread,rice,amala,daz all i eat
I need a new bich whu wud cook for me 3 times a day
Fuc kk
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by mixta140: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy birthday �

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by GoggleB(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Pele won world cup
Maradona won world cup
But Messi and CR7 did not win world cup, they are not the biggest players right now..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by teemotee: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2019
chocolatelady:
Happy birthday Wizkid. God's blessings and favours on u. But try and go back to school and finish up.
why?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Like for wizkid
Share for Davido
cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by akpunku(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
legendary

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2019
king of surulere. number 1. nigeria is blessed with two things. 1. wizkid 2. crude oil

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by kenniekool(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy birthday king wizzy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

stop posting rubbish for cheap likes and popularity. u sha want make dem knw say u sabi

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Richmondofficia(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy Birthday Starboy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by shogsman(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Almost 30 years and he still looks exactly like when he was still in ijebu ode grammar school.anyways up jogs.
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Happy Birthday WizLion, everyday

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2019
GoggleB:

Pele won world cup
Maradona won world cup
But Messi and CR7 did not win world cup, they are not the biggest players right now..

You can’t call them the greatest players ever. Because they played in our generation, Maradona gave Napoli lifts of trophies, not only world cup, Pele also, you can say Wizkid is one of Africa biggest music export, CHANGE YOUR VIEW THATS ALL. stop insulting other great legends. Even makosa was not heard by English people but the whole world danced.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up..i can name 100 great things wizkid has done that those idiots have not Dared to do. Achievements and all. Mumu

Name them. I challenge you.

Grammy, Movies, Achievements, dine and wine with presidents across the world. Tell me you kid. Name them, Is it BET AND CO? listen to Kidjo songs EVERGREEN.

you can say Wizkid is one of Africa biggest music export, CHANGE YOUR VIEW THATS ALL.

Not Africa biggest export, I am Nigerian but Africa have produced great artists, we are not Arabs so you can’t know about Egypt, Algeria, and co legends, Africa is not only Nigeria, no Egyptian know about Wizkid, at least some know Femi Kuti, as I have asked.. he is one of not the biggest alone

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by ibez007(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Imagine say WIZZY is older than BURNA!?.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
seanwilliam:
stop posting rubbish for cheap likes and popularity. u sha want make dem knw say u sabi

I don’t need your like, or anyones like, they don’t feed me or pay my trips, but as an elder brother

you can say Wizkid is one of Africa biggest music export, CHANGE YOUR VIEW THATS ALL.

Africa is big, North Africans don’t know wiz kid, same way we don’t know much of their artists.. in Egypt here now, I asked a guy about a song and he said that is their biggest artist and one of African great musician, but you know what, you never heard of him, but he is, their genre
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

I don’t need your like, or anyones like, they don’t feed me or pay my trips, but as an elder brother

Africa is big, North Africans don’t know wiz kid, same way we don’t know much of their artists.. in Egypt here now, I asked a guy about a song and he said that is their biggest artist and one of African great musician, but you know what, you never heard of him, but he is, their genre
i tot u r exposed but i discovered u no follow at all. bye

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2019
seanwilliam:
i tot u r exposed but i discovered u no follow at all. bye

Thank God Say I no expose your kind of expose,God and man for no forgive me. The whole Warri for Blame me, say I Bleep up, I follow one small boy Dey expose Yeye exposure. Show your father what I wrote he will correct you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Thank God Say I no expose your kind of expose,God and man for no forgive me. The whole Warri for Blame me, say I Bleep up, I follow one small boy Dey expose Yeye exposure. Show your father what I wrote he will correct you
u are funny. lol. i one learn ict bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook / Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.