Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Assaults Wife Publicly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Assaults Wife Publicly (648 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Wife Publicly Shames Her Cheating Husband In Spectacular Fashion / Husband Assaults Wife Over N500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults Wife Publicly by Bet9jaVirtual: 3:49am On Jul 16, 2019
This happened in my area last night.

He walked Hurriedly past me like a man whose house was on fire, carrying a baby in his arms and dashing towards the road, few seconds later a woman believed to be his baby mama was seen chasing him and when she finally caught up with him, she started fighting him, trying to snatch the baby away from him. He got infuriated and started beating her and then people gathered, no body had the nerves to get close to him, because he was well built and tall.
Then the lady fell on the floor with blood all over her body as a result of the beating she received, this infuriated the men around there and then they descended on the man and started beating him back.

During the course of beating him, they beat the man so bad and dislocated his arm and left him groaning in pains. I know it wasn’t right for him to beat his wife publicly

On getting closer to the man to ask what happened, the man was seriously crying and I couldn’t help but listen to what he had to say. He said that he had gone to work and the girlfriend left his 3 months old baby at home for four hours and went out and the baby was crying seriously before she came back and he took the baby out
Then he went forth and told me how he met this lady and started dating her and even promised to marry her, while dating the lady, the lady didn’t tell him that she already had two children for another man in another marriage, if not he wouldn’t have had anything to do with her. And that he had already gone ahead to make preparations for wedding, and had spent money for wedding items before he found out. Luckily enough it was the Ladies Brother that told him, so he could know what he is going into. And it was already too late for him to back out because she was already pregnant and then the lady started showing her true colour.

My reason for bringing this up here is, if you were in his shoes, what would you do as a man?
Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by Bet9jaVirtual: 4:03am On Jul 16, 2019
I pray we don’t have a partner who would bring out the beast in us and make us wash our dirty Linen in public for all to see

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Demons in disguise....

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by Bet9jaVirtual: 4:27am On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Demons in disguise....

What’s your opinion
If you were the guy, what are you gonna do?
Lalasticlala, Wetin you go do?
Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by Alexas58: 4:30am On Jul 16, 2019
This is a hard thing, but I did rather not beat her up on the road, but she shouldn’t try putting up a stunt to try to disgrace me or gather sympathy from people passing, because that’s what ladies are good at.

But I know that the love a mother has for her children is priceless. What kind of mother would leave a three month old baby and go out for 4-5 hours??

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:44am On Jul 16, 2019
What exactly are you saying? Is he married to her, or they are in the process of getting married? If he is not married to her, let him quit that relationship. She should have informed him that she has two kids.
Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by Bet9jaVirtual: 4:59am On Jul 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What exactly are you saying? Is he married to her, or they are in the process of getting married? If he is not married to her, let him quit that relationship. She should have informed him that she has two kids.

He isn’t married to her, they’ve already planned wedding and fixed a date before the man found out that she already had two kids from her former marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

What’s your opinion
If you were the guy, what are you gonna do?
Lalasticlala, Wetin you go do?

If I was the guy then I would definitely know who is the woman I am having a Child with
If I was the guy I certainly would know exactly who is the woman I am thinking of marrying
If I was the guy then I would go through the legal channel to get full custody of my child
If I was the guy I certainly wouldn't try to beat a woman with a child in my hands
If I was the guy then I certainly wouldn't give that women cheap excuses (beating her) to use against me, in order to keep me away from my child
Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Okay.
Bet9jaVirtual:

He isn’t married to her, they’ve already planned wedding and fixed a date before the man found out that she already had two kids from her former marriage
Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by Pavore9: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
It has to be established that she is not his wife, he can't just take the baby away or who is the female he is going to leave the 3 month old baby with to be the caregiver because he is certainly not in a position to care for the baby?

If he has issues with how the woman is taking care of their child, he should officially report to the relevant authority but not run away with the baby. My cousin who is now separated from his wife, went to where she was staying in Lagos after their separation to go visit their daughter and cunningly took the 3 year old girl away and took her to our village in Imo state where his mum helped take care of her. The wife followed him to the East and had him and his mum arrested by the Police for abduction and conspiracy, we hear am! The family court granted custody to his ex-wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Wife Publicly by spongeisback: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
So beating a nursing mother is all he could do? Am sure the woman's story would be different from his. Why didn't you narrate hers?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Decor:make Your Living Room Look Classic With These Cushions / Brand New Glass Top Table Gas Cooker / Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.