Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Undergoes Leg Surgery After Breaking Her Ankle Through Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Undergoes Leg Surgery After Breaking Her Ankle Through Depression (607 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Undergoes Leg Surgery After Breaking Her Ankle Through Depression by gistvicreports: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor undergoes leg surgery after breaking her ankle through depression. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall, Cossy Ojiakor revealed how she was depressed, cried and broke her ankle after falling on herself.

Cossy Ojiakor was seen been taken out of the surgery room as she was all thankful to God. Gistvic Reports.

Cossy wrote:
"I thank God for a successful surgery�✌️so now am a metallic cossy... got metals on my foot also am done posting about the dog dude...... till I get court papers. So for now...... I will concentrate on healing but hmmm boredom is bad ooo"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/actress-cossy-ojiakor-undergoes-leg.html

1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Undergoes Leg Surgery After Breaking Her Ankle Through Depression by gistvicreports: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Undergoes Leg Surgery After Breaking Her Ankle Through Depression by Bet9jaVirtual: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Why won’t she be depressed when she has been a feminist all her life and keeps on bashing men and displaying Nudity all over the net.

Truth be told, she’s lonely and desperately needs Prick in her Life
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Undergoes Leg Surgery After Breaking Her Ankle Through Depression by Mrop(m): 5:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Pele

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Sonia And Actor IK Ogbonna Finalize Their Divorce / Charley Boy's Daughter, Dewy Shares Loved-up Photos With Her Girlfriend, SJ / Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Tacha And Joe Almost Got Into A Physical Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.