Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2418 Views)

Sex For Marks: OAU VC Gives Update On Prof. Akindele / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Ignore Dubious Adverts, No Sale Of JAMB Forms Yet – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Greaturobo: 4:51am On Jul 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by sexy74(m): 5:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Show his picture so we know him
Re: . by kayusely70(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2019
sexy74:
Show his picture so we know him
You should write petitions to ICPC&EFCC with documentary evidences.

4 Likes

Re: . by EkperemoEgbabi: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria matter done tire me. And this na d kind people wey go dey abuse Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nemesis909: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2019
He is our brother, leave him.
Re: . by respect80(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2019
See im head like donut.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: . by NIJJAking(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2019
this person that is tarnishing the professor image, that is very wicked of you. for the professor to teach in south africa is not easy and as such i refuse to believe he was a miserable poor man before his appointment in nigeria. maybe he refused to do sheddy business with you that way you are out tarnishing his image.bad belle people i weak for una.
Re: . by Greaturobo: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2019
NIJJAking:
this person that is tarnishing the professor image, that is very wicked of you. for the professor to teach in south africa is not easy and as such i refuse to believe he was a miserable poor man before his appointment in nigeria. maybe he refused to do sheddy business with you that way you are out tarnishing his image.bad belle people i weak for una.
We were happy when he was appointed as chief executive and also because he is our brother but believe me the man wants to close the only federal government institution in Uvwie. We will do everything to make sure that he did not succeed. Like I said he is greedy and selfish. Reducing people's salaries and deducting people s wages. Giving contracts to unknown contractors and collecting his 20% for any contract awarded.
Please go to PTI and its environs and enquire what is happening now.
He has been invited by Efcc and he spents 3 days in their custody, he came back and told his management team that he went to South Africa. His atrocities are too much

1 Like

Re: . by Greaturobo: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Nemesis909:
He is my brother too. But we can't because he is our brother and we will allow him to spoil the only federal government institutions in Effurun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by otokx(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2019
You can send your complaints to ICPC, social media trials may not always bring about societal progress.
Re: . by Nemesis909: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Greaturobo:

He is my brother too. But we can't because he is our brother and we will allow him to spoil the only federal government institutions in Effurun.

it is our culture to support our brother no matter his transgression.

Please leave him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nemesis909: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2019
NIJJAking:

Since when did having wealth in Nigeria stop one from stealing?

1 Like

Re: . by amliftedhigher: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: . by SocialJustice: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Nemesis909:
You get major fault. Mechanic need to check you.
Re: . by abels(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
you are crazy
Nemesis909:

Please leave him.

1 Like

Re: . by Godsfavour78: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Nemesis909:

Please leave him.
you are an idiot. And I know you are not an urhobo.

Probably a coneheaded animal.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Nemesis909:
Just look a comment from a suppose Nigeria that support corruption.
Re: . by Nemesis909: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2019
abels:
you are crazy

Like your father.
Re: . by respect80(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nemesis909:

This is the new head nairalanders bought for you.

Re: . by Greaturobo: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

This is the new head nairalanders bought for you.
Don't mind that guy he needs a brain transplant

1 Like

Re: . by Greaturobo: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Just look a comment from a suppose Nigeria that support corruption.
He is one of the problems of Nigeria
Re: . by respect80(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Greaturobo:

Don't mind that guy he needs a brain transplant

With immediate effect
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2019
NIJJAking:

There are no facts in your argument. That's not to say you have a wrong stand. But you're only appealing to emotion.
Re: . by sexy74(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2019
kayusely70:
You should write petitions to ICPC&EFCC with documentary evidences.
Am not the complainant ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Officiallyme: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Nemesis909:

Please leave him.
You're mad. In fact, may God punish you. Idiot. He's stealing from and destroying what belongs to you and ur unborn kids and you're supporting him because he's ur "brother".... Again, may God punish you.
Re: . by ola6: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
So this man be thief o!!! shocked
Re: . by aljharem(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
These are the people spoiling Nigeria. How can you be collecting salary from south africa and Nigeria. You came to Nigeria from south africa later you will be insulting Buhari.

Please front page

SEUN OSEWA
OAM4J
etc

I just Hate Nigerian
Re: . by Anoitie: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
*Greaturobo* .....don't come here and mislead Nigerians drop ur evidence and push further.... We have seen great improvement in the school from the tym of his appointment till date.....He's a well respected Professor in south Africa and urhobo nation is proud to have this kind of Man as our Own....So show evidence to ur claims and don't disturb us if u don't have Evidence.... Unless we gonna tag u a jobless civilian that is looking for cheap popularity and a wrong whistle blower......thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Erudite & Intellectual Nairalanders, How True Is This { Photo } / LARGEST 3D PRINTED BRIDGE / Http://www.federalpolynekede.net/postutmeresultlogin.aspx?id=1 2011 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.