Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center (21063 Views)

Publish With Litireso. Earn More. No Withdrawal Limit. / How To Publish With Parresia Publishers / How To Publish With Farafina Book Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Divepen1(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Glopatience:
This is a wonderful move, at least it will encourage new and aspiring authors.

Thank you.

I'll visit the site now.
Thanks..m
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Pablo25: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
i need a good writer, please send samples of your work to gojackchika@gmail.com

please ensure you send a good sample else i wont respond
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by ELibraryNG: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's exactly 1 year since this thread was created. I have been watching to see how you guys will lift new writers but nothing yet.

What seems to be the problem?
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by codeigniter(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Divepen1:
So, Domawoleye and I have been working on creating a book website like Amazon and Okadabooks. Its name is www.domingobooks.com
We have serious plans on ground and are ready to fund some aspects of your book's marketing, as first timer. But we hope to even continue that later.
Our plan is to later, like Amazon, have a printing press that will enable Nigerians get the hard copy of your books..

I know... I know it's not easy� but we've started prepation on that. And the plan is making sense.

Functionality

1. Your books can be published as PDF and Epub.

2. Your buyers can choose any form of payment including credit card...

Being new, we are open to suggestions and will enjoy advertising your books.. Being my personal friend gives you an upper hand.
Being a Nairalander make us take you more seriously.

Let's build this together..

Visit www.domingobooks.com

Akíntayo Akinjide (Divepen)

meeting the first Nigeria PWA for the first time
best of luck
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Rosemary33: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wow, this is a good one. Congratulations to you
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by horeofe(f): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2020
I just signed up.... Yaaaay!

1 Like

Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Froshloaded: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by LiveLifeHub(m): 1:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Are you a student or a prospective of either secondary or tertiary institution, you need to "Build Your Capacity for after school life". Get this book as a guideline to a secured, better and fulfilled future. The book worth more than the price (the price has been discounted for charity sake). Many graduates live with regret of failing to utilise their studenthood to prepare for the after-school life, the earlier you get the secret to having a relevant future the greater your chance of becoming successful.

The author is a second class upper graduate, University of Ibadan. Feel free to contact him for counselling and advice, he majors in career and personal development.

Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please i have a problem, im finding it difficult to convert my story. Can anyone please help me with a step by step guide?
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Divepen1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Please i have a problem, im finding it difficult to convert my story. Can anyone please help me with a step by step guide?
Hi, just google search convert doc to epub.
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by Amaechi9(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
I cant register on the site what is the problem
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by camaa(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Need tips on how to self publish your books, look no further! CAMAA has got you covered from getting ISBN to marketing

THE LAZY WRITER: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxsxwJX89-oYDYmwUrPoWXJ94QcT9F96n
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by IfeMichaEL(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dayo, your proofreader is here for you! You get put off at errors in a text, book, etc., right? Same with me. I'm passionate, keen-eyed & detailed when it comes to locating errors and correcting them. Reach me on 08075848514(call, text, WhatsApp), and let's relate...for an agreed price, of course. See ya.
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:59am On Nov 06, 2020
codeigniter:

meeting the first Nigeria PWA for the first time
best of luck
Hello sir,my warmest greetings to you in the name of the Lord.Without mincing words,I will like to appeal to you to please unban silver1996 as his services to we Nairalanders do not merit such harsh treatment.In our collective quest for literatures that can dissipate our worries,extunguish or loneliness and restore smiles to our faces in days of adversity,silver1996 and many other writers like him have shown themselves as folks who can regularly make our brief time on this forum a worthwhile experience.
I am aware this request of mine is beyond your office,but please use your noble position as moderator to restore the good old days back by immediately removing the restrictions placed on the account of the said personae.Thanks in advance of your positive reply,and remain blessed!
Re: Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Divepen1:
So, Domawoleye and I have been working on creating a book website like Amazon and Okadabooks. Its name is www.domingobooks.com
We have serious plans on ground and are ready to fund some aspects of your book's marketing, as first timer. But we hope to even continue that later.
Our plan is to later, like Amazon, have a printing press that will enable Nigerians get the hard copy of your books.

I know... I know it's not easy� but we've started prepation on that. And the plan is making sense.

Functionality

1. Your books can be published as PDF and Epub.

2. Your buyers can choose any form of payment including credit card...

Being new, we are open to suggestions and will enjoy advertising your books.. Being my personal friend gives you an upper hand.
Being a Nairalander make us take you more seriously.

Let's build this together..

Visit www.domingobooks.com

Akíntayo Akinjide (Divepen)
Hello sir,my warmest greetings to you in the name of the Lord.Without mincing words,I will like to appeal to you to please unban silver1996 as his services to we Nairalanders do not merit such harsh treatment.In our collective quest for literatures that can dissipate our worries,extunguish or loneliness and restore smiles to our faces in days of adversity,silver1996 and many other writers like him have shown themselves as folks who can regularly make our brief time on this forum a worthwhile experience.
I am aware this request of mine is beyond your office,but please use your noble position as moderator to restore the good old days back by immediately removing the restrictions placed on the account of the said personae.Thanks in advance of your positive reply,and remain blessed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / The Secret Life Of A Housegirl / What Book Are You Reading Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.