Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside (8194 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2019
A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside

A video of a lady went viral as she used her backside to cause problems in a weeding. The lady appeared in the centre of the event and started shaking her heavy backside that makes even the MC of the occasion to loose control.

Watch video: https://confirm9ja.com/a-lady-caused-problems-in-a-wedding-with-her-backside/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by thesicilian: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Obesity is the new standard. Hypertension, stroke and heart attack waiting to happen.

13 Likes

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Junkie1: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2019
DOESN'T LOOK TOO GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2019
And she might be happy like that oo, thinking she has made it in life... probably that is why she is displaying it.

The similitude of that backside is like when some carries the problems or burden that should have been shared by a whole community on his/her own shoulder alone.

Give her some years more and I hope she won't start shouting for help/donation for some surgery or so.

Even Buhari is disgusted embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by dotman4real007(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2019
There is nothing there jaree!!!! I once carried a yokosuna and it was all fat and flesh. angry
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by EbukaHades10(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
The thing dey smell from there

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
thesicilian:
Obesity is the new standard. Hypertension, stroke and heart attack waiting to happen.
grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by TANID(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:

1 Like

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
this one fat cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Fuqman(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
I can't deal with excess fat. She's fat.
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by dollyjoy(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
na fat she fat. She no kill person grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
this one fat cheesy

She's not fat jare.

She is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Amowap2019(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yoruba people called dis one " FURO NLA"
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

She's not fat jare.

She is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
hahahacheesy as in ehn d fatness no be herecheesy. When i see d title of d thread i was thinking na one lady with curvacious behind dey cause commotion not knowing say na one fatty bobo dey cause commotion with her weightcheesy. If my wife or babe dare add this type of unnecessary weight she will start jogging with me every early morningcheesy. No negotiations whatsoever for her. She must burn d tin offcheesy.
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by chrisifeanyi: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
I can never have anything to do with a fat lady again. One that visited me last weekend just dey fart anyhow. Rubbish.
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Glaxxs: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Passmaga3:
A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside

A video of a lady went viral as she used her backside to cause problems in a weeding. The lady appeared in the centre of the event and started shaking her heavy backside that makes even the MC of the occasion to loose control.

Watch video: https://confirm9ja.com/a-lady-caused-problems-in-a-wedding-with-her-backside/
Bastard, there is no video, why did you lie? just for click??
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahacheesy as in ehn d fatness no be herecheesy. When i see d title of d thread i was thinking na one lady with curvacious behind dey cause commotion not knowing say na one fatty bobo dey cause commotion with her weightcheesy. If my wife or babe dare add this type of unnecessary weight she will start jogging with every early morningcheesy. No negotiations whatsoever for her. She must burn d tin offcheesy.

cheesy
Fatness itself is a big scam grin
Imagine you innocently went and marry someone as slim as Tiwa, and boom! She became as fat as the lady in this pix cheesy
What will you do?
Someone said there's always a thin line between being thick and being FAT so one gatz b careful cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

cheesy
Imagine you innocently went and marry someone as slim as Tiwa, and boom! She became as fat as the lady in this pix cheesy
What will you do?
Someone said there's always a thin line between being thick and being FAT so one gatz b careful cheesy
hahahaha for real? U don see any babe wey go dey as curvy as tiwa then when she marry she go come ballon up like eniola badmus? Me never witness any of such oo and if me happen to marry a lady wey get like tiwa figure and she start to dey add i will caution her b4 she go reach eniola badmus levelcheesy. There was this girl wey we grow up together . As as teen she was very skinny as in like bonga fish. Wen i saw her of recent wen she marry i marvelled at her new shape. She don drop two kids now and her hips and back don fill out but she no fat. She jus get like tacha figure. There is another babe dis one na my friend. She's very curvy as in flat tummy,hips with ukwu.if u see dis one u had think she's a model and na so guys dey die for her both on social media and off social media. Wen she show me her former pics bros i no believe my eyes. In her former pics she was looking so overweight just like this woman wey op put her pix. I ask her wetin happen and she tell me na exercise and change in diet na im she take reduce her weight.. That she consumes less junk nowardays and focus on her natural meals.babe is looking so cute with her nice figure. I dey respect babes wey dey take care of demselves and not dese fat lazy ones dat will be eating anyhow and sleeping anyhow. Na so dese orobos wen dem dey sleep dhier snoring go jus wake up a dead personcheesy. Men wey dey date very fat women are trying ooocheesy.
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

cheesy
What will you do?
i will give her three months ultimatum to return to her former shape or else i sue her to courtcheesy.
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I can never have anything to do with a fat lady again. One that visited me last weekend just dey fart anyhow. Rubbish.
well thank God she no break ur furniture cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Result of living a fake life
Please subscribe to our channel. It's free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kWX2NqDlc
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
i will give her three months ultimatum to return to her former shape or else i sue her to courtcheesy.
Haba, na fat she fat na, she no be herdsmen na wink
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
And she might be happy like that oo, thinking she has made it in life... probably that is why she is displaying it.

The similitude of that backside is like when some carries the problems or burden that should have been shared by a whole community on his/her own shoulder alone.

Give her some years more and I hope she won't start shouting for help/donation for some surgery or so.

Even Buhari is disgusted embarassed
grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
dotman4real007:
There is nothing there jaree!!!! I once carried a yokosuna and it was all fat and flesh. angry
grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Passmaga3: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:
grin
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahaha for real? U don see any babe wey go dey as curvy as tiwa then when she marry she go come ballon up like eniola badmus? Me never witness any of such oo and if me happen to marry a lady wey get like tiwa figure and she start to dey add i will caution her b4 she go reach eniola badmus levelcheesy. There was this girl wey we grow up together . As as teen she was very skinny as in like bonga fish. Wen i saw her of recent wen she marry i marvelled at her new shape. She don drop two kids now and her hips and back don fill out but she no fat. She jus get like tacha figure. There is another babe dis one na my friend. She's very curvy as in flat tummy,hips with ukwu.if u see dis one u had think she's a model and na so guys dey die for her both on social media and off social media. Wen she show me her former pics bros i no believe my eyes. In her former pics she was looking so overweight just like this woman wey op put her pix. I ask her wetin happen and she tell me na exercise and change in diet na im she take reduce her weight.. That she consumes less junk nowardays and focus on her natural meals.babe is looking so cute with her nice figure. I dey respect babes wey dey take care of demselves and not dese fat lazy ones dat will be eating anyhow and sleeping anyhow. Na so dese orobos wen dem dey sleep dhier snoring go jus wake up a dead personcheesy. Men wey dey date very fat women are trying ooocheesy.

The only benefit of dating a fat babe na d continously tight pussay wey you go henjoy.
The more you phock, the tighter it becomes.
Dated one during my NYSC days. This babe was so kind dat she doesn't even disturb me for anything and she's not the I want to eat indomie or suya type. Once she visits, she's ready to eat whatever I have to offer and as a badt guy wey be say if my prickkk stand, even if you cut am with cutlass e no go enter, na so I pound pussay soteyyy my next door neighbor wey d form Saint jump enter street begin look for babe.

God forgive me but even if fat gels ain't sweet for marriage, they're some how cool for phocking. As in, their pussay is too narrow to resist not some of this lepa wey deir pussay be like Atlantic Ocean grin

No wonder the Bible said, "narrow is the way that leadeth unto life."

1 Like

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Haba, na fat she fat na, she no be herdsmen na wink

anyway my babe no go carry excess weight cos na babes wey dey dey concious of their weight i dey like.all d disease wey dey come with obesity like diabetes,hypertension,anterosclerosis etc..i cant deal with them biko sad
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

The only benefit of dating a fat babe na d continously tight pussay wey you go henjoy.
The more you phock, the tighter it becomes.
Dated one during my NYSC days. This babe was so kind dat she doesn't even disturb me for anything and she's not the I want to eat indomie or suya type. Once she visits, she's ready to eat whatever I have to offer and as a badt guy wey be say if my prickkk stand, even if you cut am with cutlass e no go enter, na so I pound pussay soteyyy my next door neighbor wey d form Saint jump enter street begin look for babe.

God forgive me but even if fat gels ain't sweet for marriage, they're some how cool for phocking. As in, their pussay is too narrow to resist not some of this lepa wey deir pussay be like Atlantic Ocean grin

ok me never dey with orobo b4 cos anytime i see heavy orobo wey look my way na run i dey run so i no go know weda dis one wey u yarn about dem being tight na true grin.but make we no mix averagely chubby girls with orobo cos chubby girls still get shape and wen dem pull cloth their figure is still nice .anything like eniola badmus or fatter than eniola badmus is a no no for me weda tight puna or wide puna.how i wan take erect with all d saggy fat stomach,bwest wey reach knee level and folds all over like michelin

Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
anyway my babe no go carry excess weight cos na babes wey dey dey concious of their weight i dey like.all d disease wey dey come with obesity like diabetes,hypertension,anterosclerosis etc..i cant deal with them biko sad

Sure.
One thing I normally ensure when toasting a gel is that I will make sure I present myself in such a way that you won't be expecting anything like mar... talkless of riage. So you will know as much as I do that we are just gonna be phock mates for a teffmporary period.
So I'm sure to marry a slim babe but any clean fat one wey enter road, motor go crush am cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by respect80(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
ok me never dey with orobo b4 cos anytime i see heavy orobo wey look my way na run i dey run so i no go know weda dis one wey u yarn about dem being tight na true grin.but make we no mix averagely chubby girls with orobo cos chubby girls still get shape and wen dem pull cloth their figure is still nice .anything like eniola badmus or fatter than eniola badmus is a no no for me weda tight puna or wide puna.how i wan take erect with all d saggy fat stomach,bwest wey reach knee level and folds all over like michelin

Nooooooooo not dat type of fat na.
Like I said earlier, the type you're talking about is not fat. There's a difference between fat and being Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

eat indomie or suya type. Once she visits, she's ready to eat whatever I have to offer and as a badt guy wey be say if my prickkk stand, even if you cut am with cutlass e no go enter, na so I pound pussay soteyyy my next door neighbor wey d form Saint jump enter street begin look for babe.

iyam not talking of lepa skeletor.iyam talking of averably built ladies with flesh in the right places.no be say she go jus dey overblown like a baby whale cheesy
Re: A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
respect80:

Nooooooooo not dat type of fat na.
Like I said earlier, the type you're talking about is not fat. There's a difference between fat and being Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat cheesy
haha i get u grin fat is chubby and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is suicide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? / Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.