Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ (25390 Views)

FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa / WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by FarahAideed: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
CharleyBright:
Nigeria is about to disintegrate.
Buhari is the very root cause of widespread killings nationwide by Fulani herdsmen.
Remove Buhari from the Presidency and the killings will stop immediately.
Buhari is bent on not only imposing Fulani Herdsmen on Nigerians but also protecting their criminalities.

Everything OBJ said in his letter are truth on black and white paper.
Nigeria is swiftly heading to a situation where all man go carry weapon to protect himself from Fulani killers.

Exactly taking Buhari out of the equation immediately puts an end to the killings
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Sheriman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oyaaaa!!! Let the Revolution Begins.. we are tired of this union. Tired of being a Slave and beggar in our own country...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
doctokwus:
All these are mere rhetorics and noise making.
The idea of a national conference is also playing to the gallery.
The beginning of solving any and many of the problems Nigeria is currently facing is Buhari either voluntarily relinquishing power or being impeached.
His monumental incompetence,first class bigotry and enormous challenges of his peculiar senility are the most immediate challenge Nigeria has to do away with before any meaningful talk of a solution.
As long as Buhari remains as president, Nigeria will remain a dead country walking.
Who will impeach him?
The people he is holding their balls?

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by BlackCrainte: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
mike404:
I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH FANI KAYODE ON THIS ONE. IF MOHOMODU BULLHARY ARREST OBASANJO TODAY, YOU WILL STILL SEE SOME YORUBA MUSLIMS BOTH ONLINE (SARRKI)AND OFFLINE (TINUBU AND ISHAQ AKINTOLA) WHO WOULD ADVISE THE GOVERNMENT TO JAIL HIM

FEAR YORUBA MUSLIMS SO THAT YOUR DAYS ON EARTH SHALL BE LONGsad
[/s]
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by RichBoy247: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
CharleyBright:
But where is that snake and rogue midget Pastor called Osibanjo as his killer Fulani friends he invited and dined with are slaughtering his yoruba brothers?
This is the price u pay for the Useless VP slot the Fulani killers threw at you.

As for Tinubu, let him continue to live in the mirage that the North or Fulanis will support him against any northerner that contests in 2023.

let Tinubu mark my words, the North will dump APC for Tinubu and Yorubas in 2023 and jump into PDP or any part that promotes their interests.

The North and Fulanis only care for their interests.

Only very unlucky parents will give birth to an unfortunate nincompoop like this.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by DameB(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
But wait o, Miyetti Allah is quick to call for OBJ's arrest..... Is this bandits or herdsmen kini not as a result of their flawed cattle rearing practices?

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
This guys too like big big talk nothing else.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by BlackCrainte: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
CharleyBright:
But where is that snake and rogue midget Pastor called Osibanjo as his killer Fulani friends he invited and dined with are slaughtering his yoruba brothers?
This is the price u pay for the Useless VP slot the Fulani killers threw at you.

As for Tinubu, let him continue to live in the mirage that the North or Fulanis will support him against any northerner that contests in 2023.

let Tinubu mark my words, the North will dump APC for Tinubu and Yorubas in 2023 and jump into PDP or any part that promotes their interests.

The North and Fulanis only care for their interests.

CharleyBright:
Nigeria is about to disintegrate.
Buhari is the very root cause of widespread killings nationwide by Fulani herdsmen.
Remove Buhari from the Presidency and the killings will stop immediately.
Buhari is bent on not only imposing Fulani Herdsmen on Nigerians but also protecting their criminalities.

Everything OBJ said in his letter are truth on black and white paper.
Nigeria is swiftly heading to a situation where all man go carry weapon to protect himself from Fulani killers.
[/s]
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by mixta140: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Leave him grin let him play wit fire,he no b small pikin grin
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Amoxman(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afonja making mouth as usual

Biko let me mind my business this is between masters and their slaves

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by DameB(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Has anyone even thought of the herdsmen in all this ruckus? Are they happy with their station and lot in life? They definitely see their mates all over the country living better lives, they see the owners of these cows living in (sometimes lavish) homes while they sleep on bare ground in the bush night in night out with cows, animals and the stars for company....

If you ask me... Even these herdsmen are not happy with their arrangement deep down biko...
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Kenneth10110(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

In the midst of terrorism that touches everywhere in the nation, do you Ibos have any narrative beside the usual toggle of PDP vs APC?

If there is any party that can solve this Zamfara would have been resolved before GEJ left power, Borno would have been resolved under PDP. This is not a partisan fight, it is ethnic. Stop the "we warned you", "we told you" sermons....it sounds like something a SS2 student would utter under the circumstance.

We warned you but you didn't listen.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Azeeztaophic(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:
I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE WITH FANI KAYODE ON THIS ONE. IF MOHOMODU BULLHARY ARREST OBASANJO TODAY, YOU WILL STILL SEE SOME YORUBA MUSLIMS BOTH ONLINE (SARRKI)AND OFFLINE (TINUBU AND ISHAQ AKINTOLA) WHO WOULD ADVISE THE GOVERNMENT TO JAIL HIM
Didinrin

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
spot-on! the redundant coupist and cohorts wouldn't dare!... obj asserted the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Godoverevery: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:

STOP saying this rubbish word of Yoruba muslims ....... like Is an insult to my tribe ......a yoruba man is Yoruba man be it Christian,Muslim or traditionalist.
it seems most people from the SE sleep and put there head the same way......bro we aiin't foolish to see you play the religion discrimination cards.
we are too educated for that poo.....the Muslims among us is now ur enemies baGod disperse haters that why ur region is still backward despite been christains dominant.
if you aiin't in lagos or any part of the south west I suggest you come next month so you can see us celebrate the Muslims festive period as one people.....am a Christian and I have lot of Muslims family members and friends.....we are Yorubas..... religion can't divide us tell ur cretin cownu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by BlackCrainte: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
mike404:
[/s]
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Sammycee: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
You little brat, can you please stop being SENSELESS?
Dpharisee:

Nnamdi Kanu you are Mad, oloriburuku: Tinubu
grin grin grin
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by joiyke89: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
HOW DO I TRAVEL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY WITH 5K.....AYAM TIRED
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Victorblaze14:
This is not joking matter, whether is Fulani herdsmen or not that is killing Nigerians the truth of the matter is that the killing must stop... Because if it continues, I bet their is only one outcome which is reprisal attack which will turn to another civil war.. please we call upon every lover of peace to speak out now, don't be afraid of buhari so we can save the future of our great country thanks

Forget that thing abeg. Mbok, Afonjas can never retaliate. Their amala and ewedu is more important to them than going to fight war. Take my words to d banks
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by BabaO2: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
@Ffk
Nothing go happen.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by megafaraday(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
My major problem with Buhari is that he hasn't arrested this idi()t. Is it until his utterances set the nation on fire?
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by CharleyBright(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

In the midst of terrorism that touches everywhere in the nation, do you Ibos have any narrative beside the usual toggle of PDP vs APC?

If there is any party that can solve this Zamfara would have been resolved before GEJ left power, Borno would have been resolved under PDP. This is not a partisan fight, it is ethnic. Stop the "we warned you", "we told you" sermons....it sounds like something a SS2 student would utter under the circumstance.

Am not Ibo. so dont align me with Ibo.
i only stated the plain truth and no intention of ethnic attack.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by DrAda(f): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Like someone rightly said here, if obasanjo is arrested this very second, nothing will happen.
We all screeched like this when a lot of rubbish were incubating under this government. Now, it has all materialised and we are still talking about it with no palpable action.
Incase, you all are looking for an example, look no further than RUGA.
Personally, Obasanjo has done more harm than good in this country and if he is found wanting for any crimes including disturbing the national peace, then by all means arrest him. Same was done to Nnamdi Kanu.
And guess what, NOTHING HAPPENED.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by worldclass68(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
mike404:

buhari won't want the international bodies to interfere in
his administration so early...
the tension won't come from Nigeria at all but the international bodies, obj get connections no be small

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by CharleyBright(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
RichBoy247:

Only very unlucky parents will give birth to an unfortunate nincompoop like this.

When u look in the mirror, what do u see?
Lies and Bigger lies.

Thats what u keep telling yourself about realities of yourself.
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by smirn(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

Exactly taking Buhari out of the equation immediately puts an end to the killings
That is exactly what the people fuelling and sponsoring these killings in this country want but unfortunately it wont go that way. How on earth can you explain that the fulanis has taken over the yoruba land for instance and are killing their people without any fighting back? We are not telling ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by Zenlife: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
WAR (Robert Nesta Marley) modified:

Until the philosophy
Which hold Fulani race superior and another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned
Everywhere is war
Me say war

That until there is no longer
First class and second class tribes of any part of Nigeria
Until the heritage of a man's origin
Is of no more significance than the color of his eyes
Me say war

That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all
Without regard to tribe
Dis a war
That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
Nigeria citizenship
Rule of National morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
But never attained
Now everywhere is war
War

And until the ignoble and unhappy Fulani regime
That hold our brothers in the East
In South South
West Africa
Sub-human bondage
Have been toppled
Utterly destroyed
Well, everywhere is war
Me say war
War in the east
War in the west
War up north
War down south
War war
Rumors of war

And until that day,
The Nigerian Nation
Will not know peace,
We Nigerians will fight we find it necessary
And we know we shall win
As we are confident
In the victory
Of good over evil
Good over evil, yeah
Good over evil
Good over evil, yeah
Good over evil

Quit talking and warnings. Enough of that bull. Take the fvcking invasions and war to the Fulanis, in the forests, in the jungles, in their disguised shanty kiosk trading, in Okada bike riding, in their harems, in their waking, in their bedrooms, in their sleeping, in their eating, in their shiting. Burn down all the forests (hiding nooks and crannies), smoke them all out and annihilate them all.
Drive all Fulanis (Aliens to this great country) back to the bottomless pit of futatoro. Fvck them all up.
ALL FULANI MUST GO DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

Fear not. TRUST NO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. THEY ARE COMPLICIT AND HIGHLY COMPROMISED.

Arise my people. Wack and Erase them ALL.

There's strength in numbers.
East, West, South, Middle Belt set aside your differences. Unite Now.
Exterminate this common murderous enemy, the FULANIS, these wretcheds of the earth in Nigeria to oblivion. Or they will do same to you, having started, they are ahead already. Bring them to a grinding halt and retreat.

Enough is enough. Bring it on.
Let's see last man standing.

Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by worldclass68(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
Tinubu and Osinbajo have sold the yorubas. Buhari does whatever he wants and he has their support.

the last time I checked, SE, SS and MB still part of Nigeria, not only SW. fulani re everywhere and operating not only in the SW but whole South...
maybe this is the beginning of the end of Nigeria which I pray for , might be the solution at least cuz I see no future at all..
Re: You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ by YahwehRocks: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Zenlife:
WAR (Robert Nesta Marley) modified:

Until the philosophy
Which hold Fulani race superior and another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned
Everywhere is war
Me say war

That until there is no longer
First class and second class tribes of any part of Nigeria
Until the heritage of a man's origin
Is of no more significance than the color of his eyes
Me say war

That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all
Without regard to tribe
Dis a war
That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
Nigeria citizenship
Rule of National morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
But never attained
Now everywhere is war
War

And until the ignoble and unhappy Fulani regime
That hold our brothers in the East
In South South
West Africa
Sub-human bondage
Have been toppled
Utterly destroyed
Well, everywhere is war
Me say war
War in the east
War in the west
War up north
War down south
War war
Rumors of war

And until that day,
The Nigerian Nation
Will not know peace,
We Nigerians will fight we find it necessary
And we know we shall win
As we are confident
In the victory
Of good over evil
Good over evil, yeah
Good over evil
Good over evil, yeah
Good over evil

Quit talking and warnings. Enough of that bull. Take the fvcking invasions and war to the Fulanis, in the forests, in the jungles, in their disguised shanty kiosk trading, in Okada bike riding, in their harems, in their waking, in their bedrooms, in their sleeping, in their eating, in their shiting. Burn down all the forests (hiding nooks and crannies), smoke them all out and annihilate them all.
Drive all Fulanis (Aliens to this great country) back to the bottomless pit of futatoro. Fvck them all up.
ALL FULANI MUST GO DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

Fear not. TRUST NO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. THEY ARE COMPLICIT AND HIGHLY COMPROMISED.

Arise my people. Wack and Erase them ALL.

There's strength in numbers.
East, West, South, Middle Belt set aside your differences. Unite Now.
Exterminate this common murderous enemy, the FULANIS, these wretcheds of the earth in Nigeria to oblivion. Or they will do same to you, having started, they are ahead already. Bring them to a grinding halt and retreat.

Enough is enough. Bring it on.
Let's see last man standing.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Let's do this guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.