Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

#coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC (633 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by valentinenw(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo, Chude Jidenowo and his team were hosted on Your view TVC over the Coza rape saga.

The program is still on going on TVC Entertainment, you can tune in to watch .

Are you watching? Did you watch it?

What is your take on the interviews, the points dropped by both sides ?

Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by iamapplord(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2019
I tuned in and i retuned again grin
Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by CanadaOrBust: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2019
How can you pay attention to an attention-mad person who:
1) Has said she is mentally deranged
2) Has abundantly demonstrated a willingness to sell herself to the highest bidder
3) Has been continuously begging for money
4) Has been wrong so many times about people and issues
5) Has demonstrated a willingness to do anything for money including throwing shame to the wind and shaming her own family
6) Was just tearfully and shamelessly begging that people send her N2000

Can’t u see that Hanty Kemi has less than zero credibility?
Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by Catchfirez: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
How can you pay attention to an attention-mad person who:
1) Has said she is mentally deranged
2) Has abundantly demonstrated a willingness to sell herself to the highest bidder
3) Has been continuously begging for money
4) Has been wrong so many times about people and issues
5) Has demonstrated a willingness to do anything for money including throwing shame to the wind and shaming her own family
6) Was just tearfully and shamelessly begging that people send her N2000

Can’t u see that Hanty Kemi has less than zero credibility?

Canadaburst you again. You go soon run mad for another person matter, Shebi you no believe on supernatural.
Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by Catchfirez: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2019
That interview was really biased to attack kemi. And Chude crying like a baby. You will know the whole story of the rape is a Scam.

1 Like

Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by davires: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Graphics Design Video Tutorials (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effect)
Do you want to learn graphic design from the comfort of your home? OR are you a graphic designer who wants to learn new skills from professional graphic designers?
If your answer to the above question is YES, then this collection of Graphic design video tutorial courses is for you.
These video tutorial courses will teach you different cutting edge graphic design. No fluff, straight to the point practical training, designed to make a graphic designer out of you as quickly as possible! Below is the breakdown of the videos
50 Adobe illustrator YouTube videos on how to design flyers
36 Photoshop videos on how to design flyers
60 Adobe Illustrator videos on how to design different logos
36 Photoshop videos on how to design different logos
29 Photoshop videos on how to edit photos
A full practical lecture on Illustrator and Photoshop for beginners to advanced level
15 Videos on advances illustrator (graphics)
14 videos on Adobe InDesign (Magazines)
24 Video lectures on how to use after effect (Ae) for motion graphics
I will also give the latest Software For Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, and InDesign.
If interested WhatsApp or call: 08056381490
Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by CanadaOrBust: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Catchfirez:

Canadaburst you again. You go soon run mad for another person matter, Shebi you no believe on supernatural.

Show where I said that. I go wherever the evidence leads - facts, not pre-conceived stuff in my head, like u.
If you’ve followed her as I have, you’d know hanty kemi is simply not a decent human being
Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by ikorodureporta: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheesy when Timi's wyf 4ka was already celebrating d death of d case??
Re: #coza: Kemi Olunloyo And Chude On Your View TVC by Johnkay01: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Madness vs Madness

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrate Second Daughter Birthday / Watch Video, Bbnaija Sex In The House, Ike And Mercy Again / Toyin Abraham Announces Son’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.