Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Thanks for update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks for update (1780 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks for update by MarkT30: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks for update
Re: Thanks for update by Wizklynd23(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Am just watching

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by PFRB: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2019
So INEC server is real

5 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
This his proof he built there was a result collation platform and that he built it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
PFRB:
So INEC server is real

Very real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

Very real
Your master has spoken, same way one of them press your mumu button on Friday with Nomadic portrait before he apologized. #free the sheepie

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by MarkT30: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Can we all accept that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:
This his proof he built there was a result collation platform and that he built it
Tell people lies 10 times and they will believe you.

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by Firefire(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2019
APC terrorists children will not like the open truth/revelations..

4 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Your master has spoken, same way one of them press your mumu button on Friday with Nomadic portrait before he apologized. #free the sheepie

I personally know Femi we worked together at an IT firm here in Nigeria and Ghana at some point and I know he along with Kenyan called Nyimbi have been working for INEC as vendors for some time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks for update by Racoon(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2019
I said it earlier.The trend of events as far as this controversial INEC server issue is concern have simply shows that Reno have facts leading to facts.I guess APC are yet to know where this will lead them to.

Meanwhile, Femi has acknowledged that INIT built a server for INEC but were not responsible for voter accreditation.The truth will keep on unravelling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks for update by Racoon(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:
I personally know Femi we worked together at an IT firm here in Nigeria and Ghana at some point and I know he along with Kenyan called Nyimbi have been working for INEC as vendors for some time
Are you serious bro?

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Racoon:

Are you serious bro?

Yes I am .

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by tuniski: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

Keep quiet, liar with bad memory.
Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Why should I lie ? I don't want to mention the name of the firm here but we worked together

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Racoon:

Are you serious bro?
If you know that fara guy, if he tells you good afternoon, you will go out to check if it's truly afternoon. Fara was still here on Friday, bragging on how he can feed every one on Nairaland. Moment later, he was bragging on how he needed to get N200m same on Friday to upgrade his business. Run for your life. Na dem

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why should I lie ? I don't want to mention the name of the firm here but we worked together
Tell that one to those who have no history of your lies on Nairaland.
Re: Thanks for update by SilasNwude: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

bra that you no get no be say another person dey broke grin

3 Likes

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2019
SilasNwude:
bra that you no get no be say another person dey broke grin
That fara guy can build a castle in the moon. On Friday, he claimed he's an employer of labor with many people under him. Today he claimed he has worked together with the INEC server guy. Do you see his double standard
Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Tell that one to those who have no history of your lies on Nairaland.

You are just a hopeless person who can't believe I a not a 30k collecting riff Raff like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are just a hopeless person who can't believe I a not a 30k collecting riff Raff like you
I burst your bubbles right. No need to attack me, defend the N200m in your account. Liar with bad memory
Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

I burst your bubbles right. No need to attack me, defend the N200m in your account. Liar with bad memory

200m in my account? We are still sourcing for it , infact I am seated at the reception of Nigerias biggest indigenous IT firm waiting to see their MD to discuss what ways he can help out ..just pray for me ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

200m in my account? We are still sourcing for it , infact I am seated at the reception of Nigerias biggest indigenous IT firm waiting to see their MD to discuss what ways he can help out ..just pray for me ok
I no dey pray for this kind prayer for someone to succeed in scamming another person of his hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

I no dey pray for this kind prayer for someone to succeed in scamming another person of his hard earned money.

God Forbid I will ever scam anyone ..I consider myself to be the most honest man on Earth .
Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

God Forbid I will ever scam anyone ..I consider myself to be the most honest man on Earth .
Na dem. Run for ya life
Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

One story line on Friday, another story line has emerged today. We are getting there.
Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

One story line on Friday, another story line has emerged today. We are getting there.

It's not a lie that I am currently looking for money to Inject into some new ventures I have .if you have you are welcome to invest and I will make you comfortable for the rest of your life sir . My Advertising business has not being to well since this useless president killed the economy so I am venturing into new waters once again .

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

It's not a lie that I am currently looking for money to Inject into some new ventures I have .if you have you are welcome to invest and I will make you comfortable for the rest of your life sir . My Advertising business has not being to well since this useless president killed the economy so I am venturing into new waters once again .
But Atiku is cumming?

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by FarahAideed: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

But Atiku is cumming?

Atiku will not get Justice definitely so no need decieving ourselves .God will remove Buhari when we least expect it and new era of hope will be enthroned .. this next level I will be accepting help from even APC members I will not be stubborn like Buharis first term again when I cut all ties with friends in APC out of annoyance. Already some of them have promised me business when the govt settles in

1 Like

Re: Thanks for update by Afamed: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

Atiku will not get Justice definitely so no need decieving ourselves .God will remove Buhari when we least expect it and new era of hope will be enthroned .. this next level I will be accepting help from even APC members I will not be stubborn like Buharis first term again when I cut all ties with friends in APC out of annoyance. Already some of them have promised me business when the govt settles in
The God I know is a God of Justice. If truly Atiku won the election, you should trust your God to do justice. Abi God only does justice according to you, when he rubs Peter to pay Paul?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi / Ex-govs Convicted Of Fraud Under Buhari Are All Christians – FFK Alleges / Igbos Hate Buhari But Love Trump, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.