Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? (3253 Views)

What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? / Breaking News Whats App Stop Working On All Phones Around 8:15pm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by ayogabriel(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello guys,

My brother is into advertisement using whats app. He has used 'rugged devices' and seem when he hits a number it starts hanging or slowing down.

He has used Samsung S9plus , iphone 6plus among others. He is currently using an iphone 7 .

It seem all the money is making, he is using to buy devices to to handle the traffic of course he has been selling off the phones.

Can someone recommend a phone that might be of help.

I will really appreciate.
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by yungrylex00(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Get a phone with a good ram and good processor speed

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Wayne4uall(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Samsung s10+ or iPhone xsmax wll do the job..

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by TrollKiller(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nokia C1 should do the job... cool

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by legacyint: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackberry curve 2
Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by flowmama: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
ayogabriel:
Hello guys,

My brother is into advertisement using whats app. He has used 'rugged devices' and seem when he hits a number it starts hanging or slowing down.

He has used Samsung S9plus , iphone 6plus among others. He is currently using an iphone 7 .

It seem all the money is making, he is using to buy devices to to handle the traffic of course he has been selling off the phones.

Tell your bro to check this s10 plus out... Good RAM and Rom to handle it...

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by NinjaMetahuman: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Any phone with 8-10gb ram will work

Don't go near iphone for ram demanding tasks.
Even samsung phones lag during heavy stuff.

Go for oneplus 6 maclren edition with 12gb ram or one plus 7 pro. My current phone and I can definitely recommend it.
it will handle anything you throw at it.

Or go for samsung note series. Note9 or wait for note 10

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by mikkycoins(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
ayogabriel:
Hello guys,

I need to discuss with your bro
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Yakade(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's a child play for Lenovo k5 pro. Thank me Later

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
The number of WhatsApp contacts your brother has is not the problem... All he needs to do is tell his contacts to block him from seeing their status updates... That's the only solution... Even if he gets a phone with 100gb ram.. it'll lag eventually cos of what I mentioned above cool

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Simeony007(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tell you bro to look for a phone that has a good processor speed not any phone with ram or cow.

At least a 2. + ghz process speed and maybe 6gig ram.
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Raymondj0: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2019
That's about 120 WhatsApp groups... How can someone create a whole lot of 120 groups?.... I don't know maybe there is any other way to do advert on WhatsApp apart from creating group and WhatsApp group only contains of 257 members per group... If there is any way round... Kindly enlight me
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Mrcalxy(m): 3:12am On Jul 17, 2019
ayogabriel:
Hello guys,

The issue if from WhatsApp bro, If he can split his broadcast base to different numbers, so he'll use different phones that might ease the stress on one WhatsApp account

Also someone mentioned about making sure his viewers block him from viewing their statuses, he should also do that, Some of the WA TVs on my list at one point requested their viewers did this, so no harm in trying that.
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by aezenkwu(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2019
How do u get traffic on my WhatsApp tv
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by partnerbizz5(f): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Kaydeexotic:
The number of WhatsApp contacts your brother has is not the problem... All he needs to do is tell his contacts to block him from seeing their status updates... That's the only solution... Even if he gets a phone with 100gb ram.. it'll lag eventually cos of what I mentioned above cool

Please how does that blocking help?

Or could you tell what consumes space or makes Whatsapp lag or hang, be detailed please.
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Tecno y2
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Please how does that blocking help?

Or could you tell what consumes space or makes Whatsapp lag or hang, be detailed please.

Send as many broadcast messages as possible to the numerous WhatsApp contacts you have already and also the new ones that they should exclude you from the list of people who can view their status updates.... When too many status updates comes up on your WhatsApp due to having too many contacts... It'll make your phone lag no matter how strong the phone is.. even if u use BlueStacks Android emulator on high end PC to open the WhatsApp.. it'll still lag...
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by partnerbizz5(f): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Send as many broadcast messages as possible to the numerous WhatsApp contacts you have already and also the new ones that they should exclude you from the list of people who can view their status updates.... When too many status updates comes up on your WhatsApp due to having too many contacts... It'll make your phone lag no matter how strong the phone is.. even if u use BlueStacks Android emulator on high end PC to open the WhatsApp.. it'll still lag...

My whatsapp on my small phone lags and its annoying.

Is there any other solution apart from asking them to block me?

I always thought its cos the phone is small.
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by raiz01: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Check out one plus 7 pro.. Its the current fastest phone on planet earth right now
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by KfashionHubb: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
ayogabriel:
Hello guys,

please how did he get those 30k contacts.
I need them too
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by solomontomiwa: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
KfashionHubb:
please how did he get those 30k contacts.
I need them too

Bro... It took me 2years to get that....
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by solomontomiwa: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
I got s10 and it sometimes take long to post...
NinjaMetahuman:
Any phone with 8-10gb ram will work

Don't go near iphone for ram demanding tasks.
Even samsung phones lag during heavy stuff.

Go for oneplus 6 maclren edition with 12gb ram or one plus 7 pro. My current phone and I can definitely recommend it.
it will handle anything you throw at it.

Or go for samsung note series. Note9 or wait for note 10
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by NinjaMetahuman: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
solomontomiwa:
I got s10 and it sometimes take long to post...
I didn't suggest s10
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by princemillla(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Samsung Note 8 to note 9 will work fine.
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by solomontomiwa: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Bro...Am here
mikkycoins:
I need to discuss with your bro
Re: What Phone Can Handle 30,000 Whats-app Contact? by solomontomiwa: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2019
S10 self no work o
princemillla:
Samsung Note 8 to note 9 will work fine.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 30 Pro 5G Quick Specifications / What Good Andriod Phone Can I Get For Less Than 80K / My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.