Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? (8685 Views)

My Mum Should Have Disowned Me / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello
I caught my stepmom sleeping with another man, my dad works in another state but stepmom didn’t know I caught her .i had to throwaway face and acted smart.

What do I do please ?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Kai! cheesy
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by tyup(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:
Hello
I caught my stepmom sleeping with another man, my dad works in another state but stepmom didn’t know I caught her .i had to throwaway face and acted smart.

What do I do please ?

report to your mum instead
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
tyup:

report to your mum instead

Mom is late

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by tyup(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

Mom is late
my condolences bro..... is the step mum being wicked to you in anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
tyup:

my condolences bro..... is the step mum being wicked to you in anyway?

Thanks bruh.
I’m grown up. Have my own house and car but single

She was toxic and wicked to me when I was young
She started being nice when I started making it but all the niceness na fake

25 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Carlyboi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Decide on what your dad is gonna like first before opening your mouth and secondly do you give a shiit bout your dad do you care bout him?and can telling him bring him harm from your step mum or is he gonna be able to handle it maturedly and discreetly?

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by tyup(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

Thanks bruh.

I should say I'm happy for you for not giving up on yourself and for making it big on your own

anyway if you still love your dad ion know if you should tell him but he should rather be protective and cautious

it beat my spine to know even grown up folks still dig. what do I know tho?

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by SageMK: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

Mom is late

Sorry. But if you don't want to lose your dad, tell him.

It's not about what do, but what duty demands.
As a son, your duty is to protect your dad.

From those who hurt or betray him.
Cheating kills. It's an act of betrayal.

So with or without evidence, let him know.

16 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by zyzxx(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
this case is sensitive actualy
because i wont advice you find an enemy for your life, you want to know how far your step mum can go if she later found out you are the one who told your dad, you wont wanna risk the peace you are enjoying right now bro

i am not saying you should tell or not, but becareful.
i will advice you just give your dad the clue to find out himself
save your head o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by CArt(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:
Hello

What do I do please ?
Do u have the picture of the act or ur conclusion is based on assumption?
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
CArt:

Do u have the picture of the act or ur conclusion is based on assumption?

No pictures but I caught her. My dad will believe what ever I tell him. But I don’t want to run his marriage.
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by CArt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

No pictures but I caught her. My dad will believe what ever I tell him. But I don’t want to run his marriage.

Try not to hurt your Dad but at the same time try and get enough evidence against the woman before u expose her.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by michlins(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shut up and face front. You have no evidence to back up your claim. She can deny and instigate your father against you.

What if she claims you tried to rape or sleep with her. People should start using sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
zyzxx:
this case is sensitive actualy
because i wont advice you find an enemy for your life, you want to know how far your step mum can go if she later found out you are the one who told your dad, you wont wanna risk the peace you are enjoying right now bro

i am not saying you should tell or not, but becareful.
i will advice you just give your dad the clue to find out himself
save your head o.

Thanks. Quoted

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
- How did you actually "caught her in the act"?!
- What did you do as you saw her having sex with another man?
- What did she tell you when you confronted her?
- If you didn't confront her then how do you expect to make sense in front of your father?
- do you have any other choice but to tell your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by dollyjoy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Before you do... Hope you have enough evidence to back up your claim....
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Most step mothers are wicked..And before that one could cheat on your dad,she is wicked too. If you expose her and she gets to know that you are behind it,she will do anything at all,I mean anything to hurt you. (Spiritually or Physically) My advice is that,you tell your dad to monitor his wife very well. Tell him ,there are some things you can't tell him now,but if he follows her up well,then he will see for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by czarina(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
This one is strong

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by guru03(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Call for a meeting between your Dad and her, tell her to her face, place time and the man that question, tell your dad to be careful, walk away afterwards and leave them.
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Abiodun0202(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
The best advice is just to get enough evidence to back your claims, tell your dad how you feel about this
Your dad should[color=#000099][/color] handle the rest
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

Thanks bruh.

report her at once unless you want your dad to join your mom (HIV)
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:
Hello

What do I do please ?

Walk up to her and tell her uou caught her and that you feel her pain cos dad is not around. That way she will be secured around you amd always say good thing about you to your dad.
On tue other hand if you report to dad amd dad vex for her and they later settle then I say welcome to hell
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
I am waiting for a feminist that will type like this:

"Your step mum is a woman. Every woman has the same sexual need as a man. Hope you know that it is your dad's fault to leave the sexual need of that poor woman unattended to, before he traveled?? Quit the slut-shaming and mind your business. Leave your step mum matter!!! "

Somebody should tag them grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by KEYSERSOZE(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Deathisfree post=80318698]Hello

What do I do please ?[/quote

Since you acted *smart* when you caught her.....
I would assume you'll act smarter on this too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Blackfire(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ask her you want your own share of her waywardness.....

Yeeee who slapped me.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Abee79(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Use that information to blackmail her. Who knows? You may even get a share of the goodies! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Gadafii: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheating women are deadlier than Lucifer, bin laden and hitler combined together

bro u have to act smart oo, put righteousness aside, telling ur dad might hurt him and put u in harms way, not telling ur dad could be worse cos eventuaarry he will find out, he will be hurt as well but guilty conscience will kill u seeing ur dad hurt from something u know about

get enough evidence if u can, then tell ur dad to be careful of his wife, act suspicious of her, not that u caught her ooo
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by citruslimited(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
I think he deserves to know, so she won't contract STDs and give it to your dad.

But your dad should be matured enough not to over react

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Starboytwo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
When you see a cheating woman, best thing to do is mind your damn business....

Things could really spiral out of control, and don't underestimate what another person could do, like someone said you can have an enemy for life....

I'm only saying from my own perspective, if someone tells on me, snitch or whatever, better I don't find out, cuz if I do, well !!... Besides your pop is old anyway...you can just let her know you know as he dey go, albeit subtly, that will keep her fearing you....
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by iamjahmeyou(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
I advice you to kept mute and act unperturbed till your father catch her himself. don't put sand into their garri

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Keep your mouth sealed, you never can tell the games dad is also playing in another state. Don't be the one to cause issues between your parents. lipsrsealed
Deathisfree:
Hello

What do I do please ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.