Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey (5361 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Apart from Davido,Wizkid,Burnaboy and Kizz Daniel

Only Indo Baba can pull this much crowd in a foreign land.

Indo Baba performed at Afro best fest , a celebration of African Arts, music , food and culture.

© Lalasticlala. Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Indo Baba performed at Afro best fest , a celebration of African Arts, music , food and culture.

© Lalasticlala. Seun

Do you mean New Jersey?
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Do you mean New Jersey?
Yes
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Yes

Ok. smiley I have family there.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

That's great cheesy hoping to go over someday

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Never heard of him
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Am following wink

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Some people can write total rubbish online thinking we are gullible as a donkey....

FIRST it was called AFRO BEAT FEST
SECOND the main act this year was RUNTOWN amongst others
THIRD if you think you pulled 6000 peeps dancing to your music IN THAT TINY SPACE then why don't you show us the whole crowd as you were performing....Mr supastar

But hey, since you want to claim that everyone came to see you, here are all the other acts performing there (who pulled the crowd):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pmu4L7xAFE

3 Likes

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Some people can write total rubbish online thinking we are gullible as a donkey....

FIRST it was called AFRO BEAT FEST
SECOND the main act this year was RUNTOWN amongst others
THIRD if you think you pulled 6000 peeps dancing to your music IN THAT TINY SPACE then why don't you show us the whole crowd as you were performing....Mr supastar

But hey, since you want to claim that everyone came to see you, here are all the other acts performing there (who pulled the crowd):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pmu4L7xAFE

Don't be pained.

This is about INDO BABA only

Create your thread for Run town

Watch out for Indo
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:
Never heard of him
Check him out on Instagram @Indobaba
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Don't be pained.
This is about INDO BABA only
Create your thread for Run town
Watch out for Indo

Bro, we know you want to be the next Wizkid, but lying about your performance at a show, while it's obvious there were acts 1000 times bigger than you on the bill, is called DECEIT... Unless you want to claim that you are bigger than RUNTOWN/AFRO B

You don't even know the name of the party, and your name was not even on the posters, lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am following wink

I see. smiley
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

I see. smiley
grin
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin

Do you miss me? wink
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Do you miss me? wink
I can't deny, I do smiley
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

I can't deny, I do smiley

I'll keep in touch. smiley. I follow you.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

I'll keep in touch. smiley
kissthanks
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

kissthanks

You are welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Odinaka00(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
You don't promote an up n coming artist with lies... Those who may wish to know who the young lad is will lose interest just as I don't even wish to know this lad cuz of your lies but may God see him through in all his endeavour and deliver him from devilish promoters like you

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, we know you want to be the next Wizkid, but lying about your performance at a show, while it's obvious there were acts 1000 times bigger than you on the bill, is called DECEIT... Unless you want to claim that you are bigger than RUNTOWN/AFRO B

You don't even know the name of the party, and your name was not even on the posters, lol!!!

I really do not know why you're doing this brother.

If you have a problem with Indo Baba? Speak out.

Runtown is doing fine, and every other artistes.. Fine!

Indo Baba is my only concern! And he's the only one I noticed at the show..you probably don't know him because he isn't in Nigeria..he's fully based in the US.

THANKS

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Odinaka00:
You don't promote an up n coming artist with lies... Those who may wish to know who the young lad is will lose interest just as I don't even wish to know this lad cuz of your lies but may God see him through in all his endeavour and deliver him from devilish promoters like you
Because he's not yet blown in Nigeria.. I should undermine my artist? NEVER.

Indo Baba is not known in Nigeria because he's not based in NIGERIA, but he's been pulling waves and repping Nigeria well. The least I want from anybody is anyone trying to pull him because he's not blown yet.Never.

This is INDO BABA at last year BETawards and he was also invited to this year's BET.

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
ennyhola:

I really do not know why you're doing this brother.

If you have a problem with Indo Baba? Speak out.

Runtown is doing fine, and every other artistes.. Fine!

Indo Baba is my only concern! And he's the only one I noticed at the show..you probably don't know him because he isn't in Nigeria..he's fully based in the US.

THANKS

Keep writing rubbish online and posting photoshop nonsense, trying to make rubbish trend at all cost...
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Keep writing rubbish online and posting photoshop nonsense, trying to make rubbish trend at all cost...

You're a saddist and you're filled with HATRED!
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Photoshop indeed

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
ennyhola:

You're a saddist and you're filled with HATRED!

Bro, if you'd opened this thread and come correct about your artist, then all would be well... But you had the audacity to claim rubbish upon rubbish, thinking we are donkeys.

Read again the below ARRANT NONSENSE you wrote about your unknown artist:

Ennyhorlar:

... Then think of all the Femi Kuti, Asa, Tiwa savage, Runtown, Timaya, Psquare, Yemi Alade, Olamide, Phyno, 2baba, 9ice, Dbanj, Korede Bello, Reekado, Duncan Mighty, Falz, Harrysong, Patoranking, Kcee And 100s others you are insulting with the above rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Nobody asked you
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Rilley(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Nonsense! get the fvck outta here.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, if you'd opened this thread and come correct about your artist, then all would be well... But you had the audacity to claim rubbish upon rubbish, thinking we are donkeys.

Read again the below ARRANT NONSENSE you wrote about your unknown artist:

If you have a problem with the Caption state it wide and clear.

But you trying to undermine Indo Baba is one thing I will never accept from you.

And I still stand on my caption! INDO lives in US and he most of his performance 100% are in the US.

Apart from Afrofest, when was the last time RUNTOWN performed overs?
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Odinaka00(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
ennyhola:

Because he's not yet blown in Nigeria.. I should undermine my artist? NEVER.

Indo Baba is not known in Nigeria because he's not based in NIGERIA, but he's been pulling waves and repping Nigeria well. The least I want from anybody is anyone trying to pull him because he's not blown yet.Never.

This is INDO BABA at last year BETawards and he was also invited to this year's BET.

I'm glad that he s doing great for himself and I'm not against that but apparently you didn't understand my comment that you quoted.. I was simply saying that you could have promoted your artist without displaying any form of deceit.. You could have simply said that your artist performed in that event and not make it seem like 6000 people just came to watch your artist perform.
Posting pictures he took with celebrities will not blow him cuz if I start to post my own here you would think that I'm one big celebrity in South Africa

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
Nonsense! get the fvck outta here.

What is your problem? You are rude for no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Keep Talking With Her / The Effect Of Pawpaw On Sperm Count - What Everyman Should Know / See What I Saw On Tinder [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.