Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) (54379 Views)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
They shot him inside the school compound ? It indicates that the school have zero security . The school Authroties and government should be held for negligence. So after the collecting huge sum from student as school and yet couldn't provide a secure environment for students to learn. cry cry
It was obviously an internal hit.
Carried out by students. it is usually difficult to predict and curtail such attacks.

3 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
hahahahahaha grin grin grin
ReeLoaDead:
Their local gun de fire cutlass ... shocked
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Unik3030: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
piagetskinner:
And they couldn’t apprehend any of the culprits... what kind of school is that

I’m sure it’s cult related.... please stay away from cultism you don’t have to be a cult member to be relevant
nobody will apprehend anyone in this case, if u attend a cult infested school u will understand. no do anyhow no see anyhow, if u price u go pay irrespective of where u are or who u are. just shun cultism that's all n u will b free

3 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
piagetskinner:
And they couldn’t apprehend any of the culprits... what kind of school is that

I’m sure it’s cult related.... please stay away from cultism you don’t have to be a cult member to be relevant
Didn't you see that part that said about 4 suspected cultists have been arrested?
Read!
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by citruslimited(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nemesis909: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
5 years of academic waste.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Positivepoint(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

See More Graphic Photo Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/the-identity-of-murdered-crutech-student-in-calabar-revealed/

The wound on the head doesn't match the circumstance of the event. He should ve a blunt wound not a deep cut wound. I may be wrong but this should be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
freemanbubble:
All these low budget asss Moda fuckkking bird
He must be a bird

Clip them wings!

Dodorima to my brothers over there
Africa map is the logo
And black is the true colour

One four seven!
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living

Thunder go fire you!
Idiot!.

6 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by SpyAC(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
freemanbubble:
He must be a bird

Clip them wings!

We got Uniben covered
Africa map is the logo

One four seven!

We are like hydra
We don't die we multiply
When our head is chopped of then expect an instant growth of another head from different part of our body!

May God hv mercy on u

4 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by afrikanns: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
You guys can only dupe a fool once,never twice. get your hands dirty for a better job man.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unik3030:
so after school made it clear for all students to shun cultism, he still went ahead n u expect the school security to follow him about? is he the only student that just finished writing exam? bro that's d modus operandi of cultist.
take it or leave it. school security in Nigeria is zero. The lack of security it also an encouragment for increase in crime and oppression. I have never been attacked by a cultist but that is because I had to deny myself the pleasure of moving freely in my school and expressing my opinion in public. For the fact it worked doesn't make it right.

4 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by micflo28(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
I no longer cry for casualties of cult because they see this things and still go ahead to join. Universities in the past were at some point hotbeds for occults, yet this present generation of undergraduates with a time almost every family have a graduate from a nigerian university who narrates experience of cult activities, yet they never learn. We cry because we saw his carcass. He must killed many same way while alive to prompt his killing. I pity you not bro.

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
The killer was left-handed.

6 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
calculator123:
This was a planned hit.
It's either the dude is a cultist and must have killed in the time past or he had issues with cultist and they decided to kill him ( cultist rarely kill non cultist though, max is beating and intimidation).
May he rest in peace if he is innocent
May he rut in hell if he was a cultist.
if you are a cultist reading this comment, get ready because you will be killed one day, someday.
Those who kill with the sword gets killed by it.
like u said its very rare for a cultist to go about killing a non cultist. Most they do is intimidation. , mat he rip.

4 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unik3030:
nobody will apprehend anyone in this case, if u attend a cult infested school u will understand. no do anyhow no see anyhow, if u price u go pay irrespective of where u are or who u are. just shun cultism that's all n u will b free
you people should be careful with this advice. We all know not everyone can be calm and not everyone is informed. The bigger picture is there must be recruitment and there must be oppression. A lasting solutions is for school management together with the society to tsckle this menace.

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by shegie(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
u be idiot black cultist
freemanbubble:
He must be a bird

Clip them wings!

We got Uniben covered
Africa map is the logo

One four seven!

We are like hydra
We don't die we multiply
When our head is chopped of then expect an instant growth of another head from different part of our body!

4 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
They shot him inside the school compound ? It indicates that the school have zero security . The school Authroties and government should be held for negligence. So after the collecting huge sum from student as school and yet couldn't provide a secure environment for students to learn. cry cry
nonsennse comment.... maybe you should apply for the post of a security guard at crutech....

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
School security is not designed for the benefit of cultist. And just know that when a group marks anyone for a hit, it scarcely fails even if you Jide the person in an army base.

A day will come when that target will let down his guard and be killed.

The best security from cultism is to stay away. Don't ever be a member. Don't allow yourself to be labeled an ex member for this hardly exist for both your former colleague and your opponent

stanliwise:
take it or leave it. school security in Nigeria is zero. The lack of security it also an encouragment for increase in crime and oppression. I have never been attacked by a cultist but that is because I had to deny myself the pleasure of moving freely in my school and expressing my opinion in public. For the fact it worked doesn't make it right.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

should school now be hiring security agents to be following every cultist about?

What are you even saying?... So, it's too big a deal for a reputable university to keep crime, especially homicidal ones, off her academic premises?...

No one is asking the school to secure every student off campus, but such events should not be heard of within a school premises... How the hell did such cultists cross security checkpoints with such weapons?.. Shame on the school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Emrixx(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
But other countries are moving along peacefully (even their dogs/cats are enjoying) or is the “last days” for Naija only?

How many countries do you watch their news on a daily basis, do you know how many people die in the United States on a daily basis or even around the world
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by engrelvis(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
freemanbubble:
He must be a bird

Clip them wings!

We got Uniben covered
Africa map is the logo

One four seven!

We are like hydra
We don't die we multiply

lol...rugged man I hail o.e b like say cult phonetics dey sweet u.I won't judge u because it won't mean anything to u. is d path u wish to chose but remember Na death or maim dey end.cultism is demonic. When ur inside there is an evil or higher spirit DAT takes over yr body couple with youthful exuberance. I won't tell u to change.events n situation will do DAT .just pray u will b alive when it happens. Sometime u need to follow a path to appreciate life n God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by engrelvis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
freemanbubble:
He must be a bird

Clip them wings!

We got Uniben covered
Africa map is the logo

One four seven!

We are like hydra
We don't die we multiply

lol...rugged man I hail o.e b like say cult phonetics dey sweet u.I won't judge because it won't mean anything to u. is d path u wish to chose but remember Na death or maim dey end am..cultism is demonic. When ur inside there is an evil or higher spirit DAT takes over yr body couple with youthful exuberance. I won't tell u to change.events n situation will do DAT .just pray u will b alive when it happens. Sometime u need to follow a path to appreciate life n God.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Kingdante(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
freemanbubble:
He must be a bird

Clip them wings!

We got Uniben covered
Africa map is the logo

One four seven!

We are like hydra
We don't die we multiply

See mumu
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

What are you even saying?... So, it's too big a deal for a reputable university to keep crime, especially homicidal ones, off her academic premises?...

No one is asking the school to secure every student off campus, but such events should not be heard of within a school premises... How the hell did such cultists cross security checkpoints with such weapons?.. Shame on the school.
did the school sent him to go join cult?
he reaped bountifully from what he sowed . this should happen to every cultist. they can shot theirself dead everyday and I won't care.
there are more pressing security matters in this country than the death of one useless cultist

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by promotervickky(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
I come from abi. It's hard to see this
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by kondogbia(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by engrelvis(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
But other countries are moving along peacefully (even their dogs/cats are enjoying) or is the “last days” for Naija only?
who told u dat.? If u go to Some States in America u go fear fear because of constant killings.Na lack of development b our problem here other some of our states r safer dan some in America.is d unpredictability DAT I dread.how can someone just come out of his car n blow smbdy head off .reason- d dead guy car horning was too loud.DAT kind of madness never reach here
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Seanixking: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
The end of James town.

Anyone schooling in crutech will know how notorious james was. Died like a chicken.

SayNoToCultism

8 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by engrelvis(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
who told u dat.? If u go to Some States in America u go fear fear because of constant killings.Na lack of development b our problem here otherwise some of our states r safer dan some in America.is d unpredictability DAT I dread.how can someone just come out of his car n blow smbdy head off .reason- d dead guy car horning was too loud.DAT kind of madness never reach here
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
U want those baba wey din see beta days go collect bullet? Dey have children too /nor send anybody to go bounce up/down campus.Cultist will NOT KEE U if u refuse to join dem..Remember, dem papa WARNED U....
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Paulezuzu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
calculator123:
This was a planned hit.
It's either the dude is a cultist and must have killed in the time past or he had issues with cultist and they decided to kill him ( cultist rarely kill non cultist though, max is beating and intimidation).
May he rest in peace if he is innocent
May he rut in hell if he was a cultist.
if you are a cultist reading this comment, get ready because you will be killed one day, someday.
Those who kill with the sword gets killed by it.

He is the number 1 man of K.K cult

2 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
ahnie:
E'je ooooo

God!God!!God!!!
Haaa gunned down just lai that..... cry cry cry the heart of a man z despicably wicked.

That one no b gun. Those axe cuts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Makoko Police Station On Fire / The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.