Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) (54390 Views)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by 4ckTOT0: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
j
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Happyone07(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
I guess he lost tap on God!
His cup is full
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Emrixx:

How many countries do you watch their news on a daily basis, do you know how many people die in the United States on a daily basis or even around the world
have you seen the poverty/suffering in Naija?? USA is heaven in comparison
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Happyone07(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rotimi47:
This your comment fit make laugh burst person belle grin

Lol
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
engrelvis:
who told u dat.? If u go to Some States in America u go fear fear because of constant killings.Na lack of development b our problem here otherwise some of our states r safer dan some in America.is d unpredictability DAT I dread.how can someone just come out of his car n blow smbdy head off .reason- d dead guy car horning was too loud.DAT kind of madness never reach here
At least police de investigate killings for America and catch them and the criminals get prosecuted.
Wetin de happen for Naija?? Where police de when you need them? grin
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
piagetskinner:
And they couldn’t apprehend any of the culprits... what kind of school is that

I’m sure it’s cult related.... please stay away from cultism you don’t have to be a cult member to be relevant
Apart from Aso Rock tell me where in Nigeria do we have top notch security

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by perryy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fgbread:
Tryna make way for all the solid axemen out there..
Korofo guides

Your end is near.

2 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by cosef: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
When I open my own University, it will be as strict as Covenant, Madonna and Babcock Universities put together.

If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

See More Graphic Photo Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/the-identity-of-murdered-crutech-student-in-calabar-revealed/
With the rate of cult related killings in Nigeria's higher institutions,as a security expert i strongly recommend that the Nigerian Army should have their men based in strategic locations in all faculties of government owned higher institutions as directed by the federal government.

This will help to reduce drastically the activities of these cultist.

However the young lad got served what he bargained for by going to be a member and becoming a leader of a cult group.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
perryy:

Your end is near.
what's your point man? I think we are born to die. why tha phuck you stressing?
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Emrixx(f): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
have you seen the poverty/suffering in Naija?? USA is heaven in comparison

Get your facts right, there are so many homeless people in the United States states and their government don't care they won't show you that in cnn or BBC,just try and travel so you see things and mind you sire you are deviating from the original topic

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Emrixx:

Get your facts right, there are so many homeless people in the United States states and their government don't care they won't show you that in cnn or BBC,just try and travel so you see things and mind you sire you are deviating from the original topic
You are trying to compare the USA ago Nigeria ... how clueless are you?? grin
GDP Per Capita:
1) USA: 59,531.66 USD
2) NGR: 1,968.56 USD
Shitehole that does not even have 24x7 electricity ... go and compare against Chad to make yourself feel good ... grin
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Danwakae(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Their local gun de fire cutlass bullet ... shocked

That is AXE CUT.....after shooting, that cut send a signal to other that

It was done by Haxe men....he is also a cult member of another confraternity

4 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by VillagePipu: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Happyone07 post=80330477]
Keep shut not all cross riverians
M not a cultist neither m I running from them[/quoe]

You're an ignorant fellow.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Danwakae:

That is AXE CUT.....after shooting, that cut send a signal to other that

It was done by Haxe men....he is also a cult member of another confraternity
Thanks for that explanation.
So instead of reading their books their are busy axing each other undecided
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Realfrankie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
They shot him inside the school compound ? It indicates that the school have zero security . The school Authroties and government should be held for negligence. So after the collecting huge sum from student as school and yet couldn't provide a secure environment for students to learn. cry cry

So how do you differentiate a cultist and a Jew? It's not written on anyone's face. So it's a difficult task for the securities to withstand
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by greypencils: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cult war loading...
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nugtie: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Welcome to crutech
Blazers...........
The school sweet and rugged gone��
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Jerrite(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

What are you even saying?... So, it's too big a deal for a reputable university to keep crime, especially homicidal ones, off her academic premises?...

No one is asking the school to secure every student off campus, but such events should not be heard of within a school premises... How the hell did such cultists cross security checkpoints with such weapons?.. Shame on the school.
Which school search students at checkpoint in Nigeria??
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by seanBOLTY: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
I dnt think this only involve gun shooting,this is mark of an axe in a close range self
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Kheney89: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
They shot him inside the school compound ? It indicates that the school have zero security . The school Authroties and government should be held for negligence. So after the collecting huge sum from student as school and yet couldn't provide a secure environment for students to learn. cry cry
They don't have good security network unlike the neighbouring University, unical. Crutech is a den of cultist!
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by willyo(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2019
obembet:

Kindly tell me where security dey for Nigeria make i pack go there.

I think u can help the security with more information. Check ur mail. Police kindly check on this guy for better information

U are a fool for this suggestion
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by PraiZ15: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Say no to cultism and give ur precious life to Christ.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by briggz09(m): 3:09am On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

It's like you don't know Cross River.

Everyone there is either a cultist or running from cultists.
When I saw that he was an engineering student, I gave up.

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Paulezuzu:

He is the number 1 man of K.K cult
If this is true, then it's obvious this was a rebuttal attack. Sad he just decided to waste his life for absolutely nothing.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Happyone07:
Sadly, finally....
After taking down lives
Took down the life of a club owner recently of axemen fraternity
Taken lives of numerous crutites...

001 of clans men crutech chapter.....

The gunshots seem not to have effect till the axe was used..... James! Did u check on God?
E be like say you Sabi the guy.
Give us more information please.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
stanliwise:
I will leave the you to your opinions but remember this cultists are humans. The USA you talked about do not enter into school and kill student in broad daylight.
Cultism is a Nigeria thing, almost no part of the world have dreaded cultism in school like this. The mafia gangs and co you mention are organized criminals. There is a major difference.
And additionally I have been win area where Cultism abound and yet I have no problem with them but the rate they operate in broad daylight is alarming.
I totally understand your point but then anyone can smuggle such weapons on campus without getting caught. Worse case scenario they bribe their way through or use threats on the security personnels who obviously will want to secure themselves first.
I have learnt that in Nigeria, anything and everything goes with the right amount of influence.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
stanliwise:
You address this cultists as if they aren't humans and they are some semi-gods.
This cultists also live in our society, they don't live in the skies.
This advice you very well know do not work well with youth, they are very inquisitive and energetic people. So your advice is a clear contradiction of the reality.
Read about OAU massacre and how they stopped cultism in the school for more than 20years.Infact up till now, no One can clearly shout-out he is a cultist.
When the society and the people are fed up, nothing can change it. A lasting solution is what I am proposing, I am not saying your petty advice doesn't have any effect.
The OAU case, people had to pay the ultimate price. The big question is, is anyone willing to do same in CRUTECH?
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2019
calculator123:

The OAU case, people had to pay the ultimate price. The big question is, is anyone willing to do same in CRUTECH?
Very unlikely. Although if you read the story properly, the massacre lead to end of cultism not the other way round.
Truth is Nigeria isn't ready to treat her situation, it is an ongoing process.
But I like you to ask any old student about DELSU(Delta State University). It was very bad and corrupt. But recently, the new VC who was a very tough man change everything. He even had to sack his fellow corrupt mates that they started together to make his point clear.

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2019
calculator123:

I totally understand your point but then anyone can smuggle such weapons on campus without getting caught. Worse case scenario they bribe their way through or use threats on the security personnels who obviously will want to secure themselves first.
I have learnt that in Nigeria, anything and everything goes with the right amount of influence.
It doesn't work that way, Nigeria and the society don't have enough urge to purge out cultism right now. All that happens now is when they kill people, we just complain and let it slide, nothing really happens.
By the time, the society becomes fed up, even the closet of a cult members will be unsafe.

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Happyone07(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
calculator123:

E be like say you Sabi the guy.
Give us more information please.

In the same school with him, he was my level mate so he is the type of guy ....

He just met his end out of his deadly n unmerciful acts.... He was the 001 of ave before his dead

3 Likes

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Happyone07(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=VillagePipu post=80334299][/quote]

I want to avoid as much as I can ur type in this forum so help me God��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makoko Police Station On Fire / The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.