Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) (57738 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Child support check. Lol
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Edeteyongapla(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
See their black dirty ass

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Damn... Some tragedies can't be unseen...

So, Op you don't know there is something called warning... You couldn't even put "Viewers' Discretion Advised"... undecided

I'm going to be sick....

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
How dis thing take Make front page sef

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Edeteyongapla(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
They look fuckable grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Team tacha. Always on the gram, always half naked, and always questions about how they pay their bills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by MarkudiRITA(f): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80335142:
What shall we call this?!

Dem don release dis one frm ban

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Richmondofficia(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
so na this Kain yansh chop Davido's Dick

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
Ugly olosho
She still better pass ur sisters

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by adenikesam(f): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Iranu undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why isn"t she verified?

I learnt all farm tools are verified nowadays

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
why nah

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Rilley(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Onyi22:

One more nonsense from you and I will report you to the mods for ban.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Beremx:
But how do these girls feel wearing bikinis?

I don't just understand!! Won't Dele Momodu have an erection seeing his niece wearing this?
him go soapy sef
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
dollyjoy:
Somebody's mother!!!!!!!!shocked

She's mama Imade what a shameless mother cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by LongThickPenis(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
SweetOlive:
I love this girl kiss
She is a cunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Her strong body odour is choking
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Virusnation: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
How do women feel comfortable allowing pants inbetween their bombom cool

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lalasticlala no go fit sleep tonight
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
King David is wise that's y he prefers Chioma
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Segeshow: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Onyi22:

We trust you to defend your kind. Hoes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
One more nonsense from you and I will report you to the mods for ban.
as if nairaland dey pay person way report. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
If I talk now they'll say I'm body shaming... but biko who is that wan on green...chai
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Virusnation:
How do women feel comfortable allowing pants inbetween their bombom cool
that's what happens when pussy is too wide
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
If I talk now they'll say I'm body shaming... but biko who is that wan on green...chai
You still dey hungry me o
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by hekkyboi: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Omotayor123:
Gosh!! shocked What are they showing us now?
toto of course
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by hekkyboi: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
na mbeke
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
But wetin dey bring this kind nonsense?

Person suppose dey outgrow something na.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by Karrate: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
success1smyn:
What's this now

"Obe ni" Have you tasted cat fish stew before? Tasty!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by ComeAndobo: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Vikzz:
God safe us

*save

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) by hollywater: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mehn the ass set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner / Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.