Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation (66829 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / Goat Multiplier Made Easy, The Reason Why You Should Own A Goat In Your Backyard / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019

Ramos the goat is a social media star since photos of his lovely locks went viral

Owner Ahmad Fadzir says Ramos loves to be snapped and smiles for the camera

Fadzir was smitten by the billy-goat at a market and paid £150 for him on the spot

This goat has become an internet sensation in Malaysia after the farmer posted photos of his lovely locks and hipster goatee online.

Ramos the goat's owner, Ahmad Fadzir, 21, from the town of Kerai in Perak state, says the bonny billy-goat even makes love to the camera.

The cloven-hoofed Adonis has now made the big-time as the star of at least two TV news reports.

Ramos the Malaysian billy-goat has vecome a viral internet star for his good looks

Ramos the Malaysian billy-goat has vecome a viral internet star for his good looks

The preening caprine is an 11-month-old billy of the Swiss Saanen breed of snow-white goats kept for their plentiful milk.

'I did not expect the photos to go viral,' said Fadzir, of the Muhammad Livestock Farm.

'I have more than 17 Saanen goats. This one, however, is a good-looking one as he has a "jambul" (crested hair) and smiles when I take pictures.'

Cute kid Ramos has even been compared to a Korean K-Pop star, Oddity Central reports.

Ramos the Saanen goat shot to fame after his owner Ahmad Fadzir posted pictures of him on social media

Malaysian farmer Ahmad Fadzir paid 750 ringgit (£150) for Ramos as soon as he saw him at livestock market

Proud owner Ahmad Fadzir says Ramos loves to be potographed and 'smiles' for the camera

Fadzir says it was love at first sight when he saw him at a livestock market ibn Terengganu.

The farmer was looking for nannis as demand for goats' mik had soared recently, but paid 750 ringgit (£150) on the spot for the gorgeous goat.

'Some people asked me if I want to sell Ramos,' Fadzir saysd.

'However, I have to politely decline and will offer them other goats from the same breed instead.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7251725/Handsome-goat-pop-star-looks-huge-hit-Malaysia.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Bruno3000(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na true o. The goat looks better than the owner sef grin

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by michlins(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

Ramos the goat is a social media star since photos of his lovely locks went viral

Owner Ahmad Fadzir says Ramos loves to be snapped and smiles for the camera

Fadzir was smitten by the billy-goat at a market and paid £150 for him on the spot

This goat has become an internet sensation in Malaysia after the farmer posted photos of his lovely locks and hipster goatee online.

Ramos the goat's owner, Ahmad Fadzir, 21, from the town of Kerai in Perak state, says the bonny billy-goat even makes love to the camera.

The cloven-hoofed Adonis has now made the big-time as the star of at least two TV news reports.

The preening caprine is an 11-month-old billy of the Swiss Saanen breed of snow-white goats kept for their plentiful milk.

'I did not expect the photos to go viral,' said Fadzir, of the Muhammad Livestock Farm.

'I have more than 17 Saanen goats. This one, however, is a good-looking one as he has a "jambul" (crested hair) and smiles when I take pictures.'

Cute kid Ramos has even been compared to a Korean K-Pop star, Oddity Central reports.

Ramos the Saanen goat shot to fame after his owner Ahmad Fadzir posted pictures of him on social media

Malaysian farmer Ahmad Fadzir paid 750 ringgit (£150) for Ramos as soon as he saw him at livestock market

Proud owner Ahmad Fadzir says Ramos loves to be potographed and 'smiles' for the camera

Fadzir says it was love at first sight when he saw him at a livestock market ibn Terengganu.

The farmer was looking for nannis as demand for goats' mik had soared recently, but paid 750 ringgit (£150) on the spot for the gorgeous goat.

'Some people asked me if I want to sell Ramos,' Fadzir saysd.

'However, I have to politely decline and will offer them other goats from the same breed instead.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7251725/Handsome-goat-pop-star-looks-huge-hit-Malaysia.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Ishilove Dominique
Oga you promised this week. Make we no disgrace ourselves in this open space

3 Likes

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by maxiuc(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheesy

Everything from Malaysia na final

Malay things baba nla

While this ones are here ravaging the entire community

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by maxiuc(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
see yourself
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Praktikals(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Amoxman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
End time goat. cheesy
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by enoch273: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Popstar that eats grass, is that one popstar.

Some girls will still find it sexy once they see an auction price attached to it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by merits(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Me i when i first saw the post.

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Amoxman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why does this goat � look like the owner??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by freemanbubble: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Kenneth10110(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wetin we no go see next fit be hen wey dey smile
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by tommykiwi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Handsome goat ni beautiful goat ko embarassed

laslas, na pot e go end

3 Likes

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by DateMynd44(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari must be praised cos even animals are also enjoying the benefit of Sai Baba's next level.
Buhari has so far proved himself to be the messiah of this country as the economic well being and quality of life of Nigerians have greatly improved unlike the past Regime of PDP that shipwrecked the economy of the nation through their 16 years reign of corruption.
In Buhari's Regime, the poor can now afford 3 square meals per day and Nigerians are now looking chubby and healthy..
God bless Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Ikem11(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Local man got tired after reading about a handsome goat
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by lonelydora: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Just imagine where the world has degenerated into?

3 Likes

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by jericco1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
hmm. wizkid comes to mind
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by OBTMOS(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ha
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Lamasta(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol RONALDO the real G.O.A.T any other goat is counterfeit
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Blackfire(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Iya ramota the food seller looking at the meat \ goat like ......

Hkfudhgdkdlodnnmm
Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Smoothkill(f): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
see handsome goat oo

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation by Michealsinzo: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Advance country, even goat they enjoy... lord help us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.