Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (6986 Views)

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Is This Enough Reason For Her To Block Me? / I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Omotayor123:
It's a good thing she blocked u already.
She's obviously not for you.

But why are some girls like that sef She doesn't care about getting to know you first, she's just for d money.
my name sake ... which one be this
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's wrong with you? She simply stated reality and you insult her person? You simply lack manners. P.s When a girl says no, don't push it. Don't force vibes. Mtcheeeeew
uhhh...I lack manners thank you...I have your time ok...stay bless..
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Omotayor123(f): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
my name sake ... which one be this
You want to date a girl that will only see you as Maga
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
yazga:
Stop complaining that a lady is hard to get.
My brother she doesn't like you.
If a lady likes you she will be soft like today's bread.
Very correct
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
What can I say?
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by kingkuntaval: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
dollyjoy:
That is the easiest way to dump a pester really... Ask for money knowing fully well it is inappropriate,they refuse and a sister use it as a leverage... No deal

Story...
Even olosho dey form format.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Omotayor123:

You want to date a girl that will only see you as Maga
but why are they acting like that
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by fecosequence(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
this happened to me recently, a friend introduced me to this girl, she looks cool headed so I was hoping to settle down with her If we get to know each other, we exchanged contacts and 5 days later she told me she lost her money on the bus while going back to her school,,I transferred 1k for her and not long after that she urgently need 10k for sorting..that was I sensed foul play so, I didn't pick her calls as she was constantly asking me for th money. the next message I got on whatsapp was ''since you can't solve all my financial problem don't talk to me''so I Heeded her advice and blocked her.

8 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
I met this girl at ikeja shopping mall and I walk up to her ...as a sharp guy nah . Trust me ... you know what I mean..but she started forming ,I make sure I subdue her forming...she later gave me her number so I added her on WhatsApp .. even self I did not form big boy in her presence.. later in the day, I saw her missed calls ..an SMS came in and decided to check .. come to think of it ..it is from her ..she said -hello dear, Please can I do her a favour ? That I should transfer her 3000 naira because she needed the money instantly ..I was like we have not sit down and discuss about how the relationship gonna be .. someone I am planning to take her out on date .. I went online to chat her up ..she said she said am a broke guy that am not up to her taste that common 3000 naira I can't afford.. and why didn't I send the money .. I only met you once.. because this happened to my friend of which the girl send her a message that .. thank you Maga.... He sent 10000.. because that one loves pussy die.. before I look at my phone ..she block me...I called her line she blocked me through true caller... So early .. girls of this days...nawah..... Please share your experience please..

she just doesnt like you,she did you a favour,trust me.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
cos the pester will still tell d girl to wait let him confirm and flash d number if its really her number grin grin

That's because you think a proper woman would even wait to hear anything else that such pester has to say.... Or better yet, when that pester comes back and says the number is wrong, the babe turns around and says:" then you now know how I feel about having any contact with you, ever again" then walks away....
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That's because you think a proper woman would even wait to hear anything else that such pester has to say.... Or better yet, when that pester comes back and says the number is wrong, the babe turns around and says:" then you now know how I feel about having any contact with you, ever again" then walks away....
grin
MrBrownJay1:

lol just letting u know the reasons ladies tend to act in a certain way in naija.if a girl really digs u she wiil even be d one who will collect ur number and then she will call ur number for u to save her number.for me oo i think its lame trying to pursuade a girl u just met on d road to give u her number.it gives d impression u are a thirsty nigga and if d girl aint a good girl she will use it to her advantage.

4 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
grin lol just letting u know the reasons ladies tend to act in a certain way in naija.if a girl really digs u she wiil even be d one who will collect ur number and then she will call ur number for u to save her number.for me oo i think its lame trying to pursuade a girl u just met on d road to give u her number.it gives d impression u are a thirsty nigga and if d girl aint a good girl she will use it to her advantage.

Bro, exactly!!!!!
the reason so many brothas are treated like donkeys is because they act like donkeys themselves, in front of these babes. I can only put 50% of the blame on these broke aasss cheap goldigging oloshoes... The other 50% lay with these thirsty donkeys that want to impress these babes with money, and shower them with unnecessary gifts etc...

2 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Omotayor123(f): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
but why are they acting like that
Better person go come soon no worry.
Maybe u too should change ur strategy so u go attract better person.

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
fecosequence:
this happened to me recently, a friend introduced me to this girl, she looks cool headed so I was hoping to settle down with her If we get to know each other, we exchanged contacts and 5 days later she told me she lost her money on the bus while going back to her school,,I transferred 1k for her and not long after that she urgently need 10k for sorting..that was I sensed foul play so, I didn't pick her calls as she was constantly asking me for th money. the next message I got on whatsapp was ''since you can't solve all my financial problem don't talk to me''so I Heeded her advice and blocked her.
just imagine the type of girl ur friend introduced to u.this is why all these third party type of relationship no dey interest me.anytime a friend dey tell me dere is girl im want make i see i will tell him i am nof interested.most girls connected thru friends always have errors on themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, exactly!!!!!
the reason so many brothas are treated like donkeys is because they act like donkeys themselves, in front of these babes. I can only put 50% of the blame on these broke aasss cheap goldigging oloshoes... The other 50% lay with these thirsty donkeys that want to impress these babes with money, and shower them with unnecessary gifts etc...
hahahaha so true grin grin grin
@ handsomeyitayo
if u want to meet a lady for a serious relationship then naija shopping malls(shoprite) or atm stands wont be d right place to get one except its for just a casual relationship sha.

4 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by sparog(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
yazga:
Stop complaining that a lady is hard to get.
My brother she doesn't like you.
If a lady likes you she will be soft like today's bread.

You're right bro

When a girl likes u, she'll make it easy for you to have her
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by WoeBetide666: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Whores, all of them. Lol
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by WoeBetide666: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Any proper babe will just give these so called "pester" a wrong number, rather than lower herself and beg for money like a two bit deluded wh0re

Most of these girls think like whores man, can't blame her for making that comment

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Women and there stupid attitude.. just like one that asked for a new fone and I told her to have patience I will get it for her and she started giving me attitude. Up till now she still dey use Nokia touch so tell me what's essence of the drama she's tryna pull off

2 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
fecosequence:
why is all this happening.. ladies everything financial problem.. because a guy ask you out ...he must take care of your needs..nah wa for ladies

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
Women and there stupid attitude.. just like one that asked for a new fone and I told her to have patience I will get it for her and she started giving me attitude. Up till now she still dey use Nokia touch so tell me what's essence of the drama she's tryna pull off
don't mind them
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahaha so true grin grin grin
@ handsomeyitayo
if u want to meet a lady for a serious relationship then naija shopping malls(shoprite) or atm stands wont be d right place to get one except its for just a casual relationship sha.
ok thanks I appreciate..nah for ladies

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Omotayor123:

Better person go come soon no worry.
Maybe u too should change ur strategy so u go attract better person.
omotayo bae... Maybe you are the one... kiss
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by fecosequence(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
why is all this happening.. ladies everything financial problem.. because a guy ask you out ...he must take care of your needs..nah wa for ladies
I just tire. which kyn mentality den Dey get these days.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by bastardmod: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Omotayor123(f): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
omotayo bae... Maybe you are the one... kiss
grin
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

May I ask: patience for what exactly?! Is she your secretary that you need to provide her with a phone? Is she related to you in anyway? Why can't she use the same phone she has been using Before she met you? why suddenly does she need a new phone? Tell her to go ask her damn father for a phone... Or is it because you wanna mount her that you ask her to be patient? Be Real bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Omotayor123:
grin
please DM me..I have sent you message
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

May I ask: patience for what exactly?! Is she your secretary that you need to provide her with a phone? Is she related to you in anyway? Why can't she use the same phone she has been using Before she met you? why suddenly does she need a new phone? Tell her to go ask her damn father for a phone... Or is it because you wanna mount her that you ask her to be patient? Be Real bro!

Bro your last question is too shallow for me. Besides I don't have the strength to explain myself
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2019
dollyjoy:
That is the easiest way to dump a pester really... Ask for money knowing fully well it is inappropriate,they refuse and a sister use it as a leverage... No deal

Nice nyash, may I press it? tongue
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
I met this girl at ikeja shopping mall and I walk up to her ...as a sharp guy nah . Trust me ... you know what I mean..but she started forming ,I make sure I subdue her forming...she later gave me her number so I added her on WhatsApp .. even self I did not form big boy in her presence.. later in the day, I saw her missed calls ..an SMS came in and decided to check .. come to think of it ..it is from her ..she said -hello dear, Please can I do her a favour ? That I should transfer her 3000 naira because she needed the money instantly ..I was like we have not sit down and discuss about how the relationship gonna be .. someone I am planning to take her out on date .. I went online to chat her up ..she said she said am a broke guy that am not up to her taste that common 3000 naira I can't afford.. and why didn't I send the money .. I only met you once.. because this happened to my friend of which the girl send her a message that .. thank you Maga.... He sent 10000.. because that one loves pussy die.. before I look at my phone ..she block me...I called her line she blocked me through true caller... So early .. girls of this days...nawah..... Please share your experience please..

Stop wasting your time with broke girls, she has nothing to offer you too in return.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO] / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.