Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? (10065 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Y,all let's have a mature discussion
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Noticed a few nairaland guys do have big ass. So as donjazzy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by DonBenny77(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sitting down for long on hard surfaces doesn't hurt like those without

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enough of your gay topics...get a life.

I dont why the mods arent doing their job also i really dont understand why a man will be looking at another man ass.

Homosexuals are Hiv spreaders.

26 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
lilwetdick:

I dont why the mods arent doing their job also i really dont understand why a man will be looking at another man ass.

Brother love, cool down sir. Education is the way out.and we trying to educate.
What has a man with big ass gets to do with gay topic. This is not a gay topic my dear. Bro do you have a big ass or thick ass sir?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by czarina(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Boxer007:

What has a man with big ass gets to do with gay topic. This is not a gay topic my dear. Bro do you have a big ass or thick ass sir?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala, front-page please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Boxer007:

how is this educative? If it is not a gay topic, why are you concern abt a man ass

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hey lil......are you male or female? Am just curious shocked
you can modify your reply later.
lilwetdick:

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
You’ll always have your girl’s back

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
DonBenny77:
you know op is gay right? do you swing that way?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by SOFTDRINK: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
If you no be gay, wetin concern you for man nyash?

Guy,carry your HIV infested thread and shove it inside your leaking anuss.

Fvcking gay modafvka

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
If you no be gay, wetin concern you for man nyash?

Guy,carry your HIV infested thread and shove it inside your leaking anuss.

Fvcking gay modafvka

Bro please. You suck dik?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by sparog(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:

He might not be gay

He was only asking a question and what if he is a girl

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Brother. You are do naughty. You enjoy hard surface?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by DonBenny77(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lol, how do you know he's gay
I know guys with big asses that ain't gay like RMD, Sammy white momen and many others
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by ArticleBeast: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

I know guys with big asses that ain't gay like RMD, Sammy white momen and many others
This Op na popular pampers user...we know the ewu history

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Nice. Who us RMD sir? You like his ass?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by czarina(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
ArticleBeast:

This Op na popular pampers user...we know the ewu history
wow! Him don dey use pampers?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by ehmmy11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by rowland545(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Boxer007:

Gay ass nigga...

Der are traits of gayness all over ur question....

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by rowland545(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
I can bet my two balls...Di's OP is gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
But the dude actually asked an innocent question, why are y'all pressed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
But the dude actually asked an innocent question, why are y'all pressed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Birniwa(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Did you mean a hot big butt like this?

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Xbursta(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Birniwa:

Owu kill u there, gay ass modafvcka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2019
rowland545:
Gay ass nigga...

Der are traits of gayness all over ur question....

Brother, you wish u was gay coz you the only one talking about it, not me.
Ok. Sir, are u man enough to give a body builder Mouth Gig while he taking a $hit. Be honest?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Birniwa:

Great ass sir. Big ass men is the new fashion sir
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Xbursta:

Owu kill u there, gay ass modafvcka

You are a racist sir. You dont love diks
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by MrFlavvor(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala, front-page please
Buh you sha know that we with small ass have big gbolas grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by MrFlavvor(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Boxer007:

You are a racist sir. You dont love diks
This one weird thread you got here boy...?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by rowland545(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother, you wish u was gay coz you the only one talking about it, not me.
Ok. Sir, are u man enough to give a body builder Mouth Gig while he taking a $hit. Be honest?
wtf....I take God beg u no mention me again....

Am sorry for commenting on ur gay ass tread ....Mr boxer

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
rowland545:
wtf....I take God beg u no mention me again....

Am sorry for commenting on ur gay ass tread ....Mr boxer

Darling this Is not a gay thread sir so please relax calm down
Bro you gots nice sexy lovely body.
. Do u work out??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Cameltoe Fails....(+18) / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.