Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Can I Wife Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Wife Her (1675 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Wife Her by nigeriagospel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
She is well behave no pretence, very respectful and down to earth, all she want from me is to love her and be sincere with her, a single mother of one.

No woman is a saint but at least she can be trusted to some extend as we are all human, is it advisable for me to wife her?

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by blesskewe(f): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's ur choice
It's not like we will be with u in the marriage

9 Likes

Re: Can I Wife Her by iamjahmeyou(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
if she worths your desire and met your requirement for marriage, then go ahead and put the ring on her finger. but remember no one is perfect, don't expect much from her but try to correct her when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
nigeriagospel:
She is well behave no pretence, very respectful and down to earth, all she want from me is to love her and be sincere with her, a single mother of one.

No woman is a saint but at least she can be trusted to some extend as we are all human, is it advisable for me to wife her?
Yes wife her.
Re: Can I Wife Her by overdrive(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where is her baby daddy
Re: Can I Wife Her by Florblu(f): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
You already started the reasons you should wife her and the only thing you're bothered about is the fact that she's a single mother.

Ignore her status, don't be blinded with love, use your head and if at the end of the day you found her worthy, WIFE HER.

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by ImaIma1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Forget the negative labels people attach to single mums. If she is everything you desire in a wife, do the needful.

Just be sure she's who she appears to be

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
nigeriagospel:

If after dating her and doing every every, you can't decide, how do you expect we IP addresses to do so?

Oga please pity us.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Wife Her by babyfaceafrica: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
why are u asking us...ask her creator

3 Likes

Re: Can I Wife Her by lilmax(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
a single mother? grin

dude you're about to make a big mistake

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by madridguy(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Yes you can marry her as 2nd wife.

nigeriagospel:

Re: Can I Wife Her by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Why didn't the baby daddy Marry her...
Re: Can I Wife Her by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2019
If you love her, marry her

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by adebayour26: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2019
From the description you gave about her, a larger part of you has made the decision already. You only need people's approval.
But all has been said, then do it. Just remember what other nairalanders have advised

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by nigeriagospel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
lilmax:
a single mother? grin

dude you're about to make a big mistake
Why do you think so please
Re: Can I Wife Her by wanger50(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Where is the father of her child and you are refusing to answer. Tommorow now u will come here with another long sad story and expecting to be symphatised with
Re: Can I Wife Her by genq(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
I can't believe in this day and age, a young promising bachelor wants to play stepdad to another man's seed.

Do you know what happened to Zion Williamson's stepdad? - the old man spent years training that boy and making sacrifices for the b*stard and his mother who he married. What did he get in return? Dude made it to the NBA and didn't even acknowledge the old man once. The mother (who did nothing) took all the glory.

Bros, I say all this to say, don't be the clean up guy.
Wise up.

1 Like

Re: Can I Wife Her by Nigga44: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Marry her if you wish.....it's your project not mine.

But just remember that the baby daddy would always stick around in her life cos of the child. I'm only saying....just remember.
Re: Can I Wife Her by Raphsays: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
nigeriagospel:

Don't ask us, ask God! This is because He knows d end from the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Relocate To Lagos? Urgent Please! / Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! / Obowunmi, No Longer Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.