Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) (1133 Views)

Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free / I'm A Java Web Developer - I Need A Job / As A Developer, I Want To Know On A Monthly Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by ictjobber: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS), Port Harcourt, Rivers State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the University:

Job Title: Software Developer I

Required Qualifications and Experience

Applicants must possess good honours Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Information Systems or Technology or any related field or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized University, not below 2nd (lass Lower Division, with at least three (3) years post qualification cognate experience.

Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an advantage.

Conditions of Service

As contained in the Human Resource Policy Document of the University.

Salary and Allowances

Salary and allowances are at enhanced level above those presently in Public Universities in Nigeria.

Application Closing Date

30th July, 2019.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should submit twelve (12) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including passport photograph and Photocopies of Certificates and Awards

Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the "Registrar" through the address below.

All Applications and documents with the position applied for at the top "left hand corner" of the package, shall be addressed and sent to:

The Registrar,
PAMO University of Medical Sciences,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

https://ictjobber.com/job/software-develop…al-sciences-pums/

Re: Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by ictjobber: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2019

Re: Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by ictjobber: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Still Open
Re: Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by ictjobber: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Still open
Re: Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by ictjobber: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2019

Re: Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by mcthewills: 4:33am On Jul 23, 2019
ictjobber:
PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS), Port Harcourt, Rivers State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the University:

Job Title: Software Developer I

Required Qualifications and Experience

Applicants must possess good honours Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Information Systems or Technology or any related field or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized University, not below 2nd (lass Lower Division, with at least three (3) years post qualification cognate experience.

Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an advantage.

Conditions of Service

As contained in the Human Resource Policy Document of the University.

Salary and Allowances

Salary and allowances are at enhanced level above those presently in Public Universities in Nigeria.

Application Closing Date

30th July, 2019.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should submit twelve (12) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including passport photograph and Photocopies of Certificates and Awards

Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the "Registrar" through the address below.

All Applications and documents with the position applied for at the top "left hand corner" of the package, shall be addressed and sent to:

The Registrar,
PAMO University of Medical Sciences,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

https://ictjobber.com/job/software-develop…al-sciences-pums/

Very unserious organization
Re: Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) by ictjobber: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2019
Still Open

(1) (Reply)

Complete Mobile Friendly Online Banking Php Script For Any Project / Data Analyst Or Web Developer. Which Should One Start First. / Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.