Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? (4281 Views)

Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / How Do I Get The Redmi Note7 Delivered To Me In Edo State / Guys, Which One Should I Go For and why?HuaweiY9,Redmi Note7 And Nokiax6. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please Nairalanders help me make a final decision on Redmi Note 7. I have planned getting this phone waited until they launched in Nigeria, then family issue came up and i shifted the purchase.

Now I'm ready again and want to buy the 4gb ram and the 128gb space one but i'm dithering about to cough out 75K and i'm wondering if it worth the noise or if we have something better of the same spec?

Biko help a brother decide..

Thanks
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chukwuibuipob: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
undecided undecided lipsrsealed angry sad use dat 70k plus(Add some amount)go buy land for future use/do biz with it.By do biz,i mean u can buy and resell it.Wisdom make pipu wise

6 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by BoboKush(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:
Please Nairalanders help me make a final decision on Redmi Note 7. I have planned getting this phone waited until they launched in Nigeria, then family issue came up and i shifted the purchase.

Now I'm ready again and want to buy the 4gb ram and the 128gb space one but i'm dithering about to cough out 75K and i'm wondering if it worth the noise or if we have something better of the same spec?

Thanks

Yes it worth it
That's what m using sha
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
BoboKush:

Yes it worth it
That's what m using sha

oK thanks but can you say more about what stands it OUT
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided lipsrsealed angry sad use dat 70k plus(Add some amount)go buy land for future use/do biz with it.By do biz,i mean u can buy and resell it.Wisdom make pipu wise

The phone is specifically for my work / work purposes so i'm not buying it for fun really

5 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chukwuibuipob: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

The phone is specifically for my work / work purposes so i'm not buying it for fun really
better be ooooooooo
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
which land Dem dey sell 70k for ur village? undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chukwuibuipob: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
krattoss:
which land Dem dey sell 70k for ur village? undecided
little man,USE GLASS and U'll see well..Wen Elder talk,kids listen.Even in IFO/somewhere around, u can still see 150/200k land buy..Wisdom make pipu wise

4 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by BoboKush(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

oK thanks but can you say more about what stands it OUT

Holding it alone feels premium
Esp if u r using tecno or infinix

The premium design.... Camera.. Battery... Charging port type... It can handle heavy game like pbug... Pes etc

I can go on n on.... It worth it

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by BoboKush(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

What n what r u into.... To guide u better
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by thesolutions(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
I
BoboKush:

Holding it alone feels premium
Esp if u r using tecno or infinix

The premium design.... Camera.. Battery... Charging port type... It can handle heavy game like pbug... Pes etc

I can go on n on.... It worth it
It seems Xiaomi came to compete with tecno and infinix. The marketers won't mention any other brands but the two. I pray gionee bounce back and umidigi and vivo too so that all this noise will stop. Still holding on to mu Microsoft Lumia phone.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
thesolutions:
I
It seems Xiaomi came to compete with tecno and infinix. The marketers won't mention any other brands but the two. I pray gionee bounce back and umidigi and vivo too so that all this noise will stop. Still holding on to mu Microsoft Lumia phone.

But what's your opinion on Xiaomi?
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by OneKinGuy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Checkout https://couponsfromchina.com/?s=redmi+note+7
You will find better prices. and YES. it's worth the price. Although I don't use it and don't plan to cause I got eyes on Redmi k20

1 Like

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chibike69: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
cool

yeah
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chibike69: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

Thanks

yeah

the phone is a beast
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by thesolutions(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

But what's your opinion on Xiaomi?
I've got no xiaomi. I tell no xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Antoniosmile: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
The phone is a beast. The processor is mad, nice speakers, badass camera. Even while holding it will just make you happy. Battery is 4000mah, good phone for the said amount. And yes, that's what I use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Stevengold(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm currently using the 32gb version 3gb ram version, bought it 53k it's been nice all the way, the 48mpixel camera dey see well for night, plus the portrait mode that blurs background. The phone is superb

But the Huawei nova 3i beats its front camera. Almost same spec with the nova 3i. But I prefer the redmi Cuz it has the ability to control TV, and the UI is highly customizable, plus.... It can use 4G standby on both sims. It has néver lagged despite the fact that I'm using the 3gb ram version.

It has corning gorilla � glass 5 front and back which the Huawei nova 3i lacks. And currently only few phones uses gorilla glass 5. The USB type C enables fast charge... Which I enjoy. Plus long lasting battery.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
BoboKush:

What n what r u into.... To guide u better

I do more of Digital Marketing activities lately and needed it for videos (video production ) and better pictures
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Stevengold:
I'm currently using the 32gb version 3gb ram version, bought it 53k it's been nice all the way, the 48mpixel camera dey see well for night, plus the portrait mode that blurs background. The phone is superb

But the Huawei nova 3i beats its front camera. Almost same spec with the nova 3i. But I prefer the redmi Cuz it has the ability to control TV, and the UI is highly customizable, plus.... It can use 4G standby on both sims. It has néver lagged despite the fact that I'm using the 3gb ram version.

It has corning gorilla � glass 5 front and back which the Huawei nova 3i lacks. And currently only few phones uses gorilla glass 5. The USB type C enables fast charge... Which I enjoy. Plus long lasting battery.

Thanks a lot for this....once again thanks for this review
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Antoniosmile:
The phone is a beast. The processor is mad, nice speakers, badass camera. Even while holding it will just make you happy. Battery is 4000mah, good phone for the said amount. And yes, that's what I use

Lovely thanks Redmi Peps for coming out i think i'm closer to getting it tomorrow now by God's grace
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Checkout https://couponsfromchina.com/?s=redmi+note+7
You will find better prices. and YES. it's worth the price. Although I don't use it and don't plan to cause I got eyes on Redmi k20

Which one be Redmi K20? is it a higher one?
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by peeps4u: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

Naija people with ITK.

Don't you know some people even use smart phones for business?
And who even told you someone that is ready to buy phone with 75k doesn't have something doing already?

Shallow minds everywhere

16 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by chukwuibuipob: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
peeps4u:

Naija people with ITK.

Don't you know some people even use smart phones for business?
And who even told you someone that is ready to buy phone with 75k doesn't have something doing already?

Shallow minds everywhere
Wise pipu Invest their money in profitable venture that will yield return NOT PHONE.While everybody dey busy Change %buy new phone in those days of BB,my Ex BM I lekki dey flex with Nokia � light.Unknown to all dat she busy building her house while we spend money on gadget, owambe Aso Ebi.The earlier u reason well, the beta
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by BoboKush(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
RuddyFusion:

I do more of Digital Marketing activities lately and needed it for videos (video production ) and better pictures

Once u get it.... Quote me.... I Wil give u link for Gcam.... This will further enhance the camera n video quality... U Wil love it
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
got mine on Monday 4gb 64gb. its really nice.
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by DrayZee: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Wise pipu Invest their money in profitable venture that will yield return NOT PHONE.While everybody dey busy Change %buy new phone in those days of BB,my Ex BM I lekki dey flex with Nokia � light.Unknown to all dat she busy building her house while we spend money on gadget, owambe Aso Ebi.The earlier u reason well, the beta
How do you know he doesn't already have a profitable venture? Or are you saying everyone with a phone is not wise?
Baba hold your advice.

8 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by dauntless15(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
The so called 48mp back cam was a hype, it's Pic quality isn't really 48mp, secondly it only supports one sim and SD card, or two sims no SD card, get redmi7 and save the rest change.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by peeps4u: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

Even those that invest still have money to buy luxury items. Dangote invests and still has yatch and private jets. You can be an investor and still enjoy your money to buy whatever luxury thing you desire. How do you enjoy the money if you don't spend it on yourself at least?

7 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by peeps4u: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
DrayZee:

How do you know he doesn't already have a profitable venture? Or are you saying everyone with a phone is not wise?
Baba hold your advice.

Don't mind him. Very myopic thinking. The way they all talk "investment" you will think they should be millionaires now. Like it is a crime for one to work enjoy his money on whatever he wants to buy.

10 Likes

Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by ebujany(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
cool device
Re: HELP: Is Redmi Note7 Worth The Hype? by ebujany(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
heard the phone is superb ... definitely getting mine next week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me / ★Takee 1 Could Be The World's First "Holographic Phone"★ / How To Activate MTN Missed Call Alert Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.