Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Do Freelancing Work While Keeping Your Existing Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do Freelancing Work While Keeping Your Existing Job (239 Views)

How Do Start The Business While Keeping The AR & VR? / 15 Great Businesses You Can Start While Keeping Your Day Job / How To Start A Side Hustle While Keeping Your Day Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Freelancing Work While Keeping Your Existing Job by ferdiklint(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
In this post, I’m going to show you how to do freelancing work while retaining your full-time job.

This might sound magical, but it works indeed. Perhaps you might have tried it out without success. Hence you feel that combining freelancing and your full-time job isn’t possible.

I really do understand. I know how stressed up you might be when trying to combine your full-time job with freelancing. It could be quite tiresome as such you might give up one for the other in the long run.

If you follow the tips explained in this post, you will realize that combining freelancing with your current job isn’t as difficult as you think.

This post contains advanced strategies and tactics. I’m not going to repeat the same old tips you’ve heard or seen a billion times already like ‘create an account and set up a gig on a freelance platform’ or ‘request permission from your boss’ advice.

Instead, you’re going to see advanced strategies that are practical and works great.

Here are the 5 steps to setting up a profitable freelance business while working full time;

1. Create a Balance.
2. Set Your Goals.
3. Select a Suitable & Profitable Niche.
4. Choose The Right clients.
5. Get to Your Client’s Heart.

I have clearly explained the above points in a post on my blog. Do well to check it out here: https://thefabsocial.com/how-to-do-freelancing-work

(1) (Reply)

Buy/ Sell Amazon Gift Card. / Ebay Gift Card - Make Items Checkout On Ebay / Milk Importation Into Nigeria: No Forex? / Ileya Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.