Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,433 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) (30422 Views)

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Cutezt(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Here is a photo of a beautiful hausa lady who was one of the 9 victims who lost their lives in the Jos 3 storey building collapse.

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Cutezt(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2019

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by EkunKekere: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where's the beautiful lady?

13 Likes

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
And the ones who are not beautiful by your standards are deserving of their death abi?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:
And the ones who are not beautiful by your standards are deserving of their death abi?
Don't mind him. Nonsense post by an insensitive blogger.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Cutezt(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. Nonsense post by an insensitive blogger.
daddytime:

Please o!! I'm not Buhari, neither am I a blogger, know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by tstx(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
RiP to Her

Modified
Riddle time: The person who created this thread and the mod that pushed it to FP are what?

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Celebsnews: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
May their souls rest in peace, amen.

Meanwhile, meet the three hottest couple in Bbnaija. Number 3 will shock you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHNn3Bk9-Go
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by merits(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
EkunKekere:
Why are you like this? Just pity the lost soul.
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Elukapendragon(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Give her a dagger or bomb and see her real beauty

3 Likes

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
sad sad This is what u get when a useless landlord gobuy roadside/gutter sand to build house.Rip to the Hajia
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Toscarel: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
RIP to all the souls lost, may their souls rest in peace.
Despite our differences, we are all human and may bad eggs amongst us but.....
E no go better for those miscreant herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Toscarel: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
RIP to all the souls lost, may their souls rest in peace.
Despite our differences,

we are all human and may bad eggs amongst us but.....

E no go better for those miscreant herdsmen
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
May God console the family of the dead.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Calismart(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:

Same thing i had in mind
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
May Allah rest her soul and other departed souls in the unfortunate incident.
My thoughts and prayers are with the affected families at this difficult time.
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by BadAdviser: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
I knew it. I knew it.

She has succeeded in her suicide bombing job now she just wasted a lot of souls.

Seriously the north should be separated from the south.

Buhari should Make sure he arrests her parents and all her friends. They will sure pay the price of her crime
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by salt1: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
RIP, fine woman.
The sympathizers English is the story of another day. It took me time to understand' neckate'. I thought it was her name

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by eddieguru(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
So what happened to the ugly ones

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by foreshore(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
EkunKekere:

Mumu is that the issue now, someone is dead you are talking about beautiful or not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
foreshore:
Mumu is that the issue now, someone is dead you are talking about beautiful or not beautiful

You should ask the OP who felt it necessary to "talk about" her beauty... SMH

RIP to her and all the other victims...
But too often on Nairaland the "beauty" of dead women seems prioritized. It is quite disturbing tbh!
>
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2019
"A LADY" AMONG THE VICTIMS IS THE TITLE, AS IF LADIES ARE NOT PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Eya may her soul find rest.
Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2019
post=80338188:
May God console the family of the dead.

RIP
How far zombie?
How market?
When is daddy going to appoint a minister for housing?
Abi him still dey find people him know ni?
Make him contact gernot rohr if him no sabi release list na angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo) by samdigo90: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
i'm sure the builder used cheap materials to help save money. Corruption Kills

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Floor Stamping In Lagos ( Nigeria) / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.