Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Amazon Self Publishing Resources - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Self Publishing Resources (4203 Views)

How To Publish A Book On Amazon KDP (amazon Self-publishing) / Amazon Kdp – Some Lies About Self-publishing Books On Amazon / How I Made $2000 Plus On Amazon Kindle Self Publishing In My First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Lenny9000(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2020
HeliosHay:

That should be about £80

Mentorship takes too much of my time and it's not scalable since committing that much time to one person makes it very difficult to give the same to other people. The quality of the mentorship drops and I burn out. It's not worth it.

Owners of the blueprint can contact me via WhatsApp for questions if anything isnt clear. The keyword research video has gone into tremendous detail on how I do keyword research and use the keywords I find to structure my book title/subtitle. Anyone can do it with the right information

If I say I don't understand what you are saying I'd be lying... Just that I would love to Speak with you after buying... There are a Few Basic stuff that I would like to ask you... If not for this Corona Virus I might stop by.. Anyway thank you so much for all you are doing. I will hit you via email soon. I have checked you on Facebook Couple of times but don't know if you are still very active there. Once again thanks
God bless
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2020
Lenny9000:

If I say I don't understand what you are saying I'd be lying... Just that I would love to Speak with you after buying... There are a Few Basic stuff that I would like to ask you... If not for this Corona Virus I might stop by.. Anyway thank you so much for all you are doing. I will hit you via email soon. I have checked you on Facebook Couple of times but don't know if you are still very active there. Once again thanks
God bless

You're welcome
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by gloniks: 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
Meedon:

Yes you can

I use phone to write and format with laptop

I don't have a laptop Sir and I have already completed my book but how can I format without a laptop. I am stranded here.
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Meedon: 9:12pm On May 20, 2020
gloniks:

I don't have a laptop Sir and I have already completed my book but how can I format without a laptop. I am stranded here.

Find a center and they will help you format it for a token
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by gloniks: 7:48am On May 22, 2020
Meedon:

Ok thanks
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by gloniks: 7:49am On May 22, 2020
Meedon:

I will do that, thanks
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Meedon: 9:10am On May 22, 2020
gloniks:

Ok thanks

You're wellicomee
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Shaneroberts: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

~~ / We are looking for a nationwide distributor (importer) in Nigeria / Customized Picture Throw Pillows @craftsandgiftsng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.