Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage (1804 Views)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage by fergie001: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Brazil captain, Dani Alves is set to join Premier League giants, Arsenal as a free agent.

According to The Sun, the 36-year-old experienced right-back is willing to accept a £200,000-a-week wage to link up with his former manager, Unai Emery at Emirates.

Alves has also attracted interest from Manchester City, Tottenham and Inter Milan in recent weeks.

He is currently on a free agent after he left Paris Saints-Germain last month.

The former Juventus and Barcelona star is currently on holiday after winning the 2019 Copa America with Brazil earlier this month.

Speaking on his future, Alves recently said: “Now I’m free, but I still have a lot to accomplish in my career.

“The only thing that I can say is that the club that sign me will sign a true champion.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/16/transfer-dani-alves-receive-200000-week-wage-new-club/

lalasticlala Dominique Seun

Re: Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage by ibez007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Finally finally, Arsenal haff turn to a refuse dumping ground?!.

Bring better money come market, you say no.
Las Las, na badly used product you go buy.

Re: Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage by anibi9674: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Another lechestiner
Re: Transfer: Dani Alves signs for Arsenal, to receive £200,000-a-week wage by TANID(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2019
ibez007:
Finally finally, Arsenal haff turn to a refuse dumping ground?!.

Bring better money come market, you say no.

Las Las, na badly used product you go buy.

(1) (Reply)

The Decline Of The Number 10 Role In Football / Come Let's Win Together / U-17 World Cup~fifa Warns Against Age Cheats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.