Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. (1062 Views)

Some Specs Are Absolutely Useless / What Specs Are You Expecting From The Infinix Note 7? / This Phone Specs Are Awesome. Please Join Me As We Explore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
It is really an amazing age we currently find ourselves.The WORLD is now a better place than it is in years past(although dangers still lurk and constantly on a rise),and the human race keeps evolving, which has brought to life so many ideas that might have sounded ridiculous and grossly termed impossibilities should they have been highlighted in years past.
The mobile phones industry has shown great innovations due to huge competitions and intentions to create a pioneer status.
To keep it short,what else are we yet to see in our phone after
1.Bezel-less mobile phones
2.Pop-up camera in mobile phones
3.Proposed underscreen fingerprint scanner
4.NFC
5.Phones serving as multi-purpose remote control
6.42MP cameras(and some can zoom x10)
7.AI enabled phone
8.Gaming phones with RAM's that represent a more than enough ROM �� back then.
9.Phone with speed of up to 2.9GHZ
I can only mention a few because i am not a techy personnel.
I am patiently waiting for the next mobile phone innovation that will burst my bubble and it wont be bad if anyone can shorten my wait for that next big idea.
*Thumbs up to innovative minds and those who strive to make life easier*

1 Like

Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by Lelepeautos(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Washing Machine & Yam Pounding Features
grin

1 Like

Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by Lelepeautos(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
THEPACIFIST:
It is really an amazing age we currently find ourselves.The WORLD is now a better place than it is in years past(although dangers still lurk and constantly on a rise),and the human race keeps evolving, which has brought to life so many ideas that might have sounded ridiculous and grossly term impossibilities should they have been highlighted in years past.
The mobile phones industry has shown great innovations due to huge competitions and intentions to create a pioneer status.
To keep it short,what else are we yet to see in our phone after
1.Bezel-less mobile phones
2.Pop-up camera in mobile phones
3.Proposed underscreen fingerprint scanner
4.NFC
5.Phones serving as multi-purpose remote control
6.42MP cameras(and some can zoom x10)
7.AI enabled phone
8.Gaming phones with RAM's that represent a more than enough ROM back then.
9.Phone with speed of up to 2.9GHZ
I can only mention a few because i am not a techy personnel.
I am patiently waiting for the next mobile phone innovation that will burst my bubble and it wont be bad if anyone can shorten my wait for that next big idea.
*Thumbs up to innovative minds and those who strive to make life easier*
Dope features so far
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lelepeautos:
Washing Machine & Yam Pounding Features grin

Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lelepeautos:

Dope features so far
Really dope,all these phones people called mid-range nowadays are just so satisfactory talkless of those called flagship.i just pray that mobile phones get cheaper

1 Like

Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by WoeBetide666: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Retinal scanner
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by Youngsage: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Transparent phones.
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by blujoi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Waiting for when one charge of your phone battery will last at least 3weeks minimum.
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by Lelepeautos(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
blujoi:
Waiting for when one charge of your phone battery will last at least 3weeks minimum.

cry

That one go kuku get transformer
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by ezedioranma9(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2019
A chip, to track phones effectively.
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
WoeBetide666:
Retinal scanner
Isn't that what we've got in face id security

1 Like

Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Youngsage:
Transparent phones.

NOTED.this might be prophetic
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
blujoi:
Seems it wont be far-fetched since current ones can boast of 4-5 thousand plus mAh
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
ezedioranma9:
A chip, to track phones effectively.
Are the present modes used for tracking phones not effective as expected
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by blujoi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
No it won’t, there are scientists who are already researching on that. Trust oyibo to come up with a solution

THEPACIFIST:
Seems it wont be far-fetched since current ones can boast of 4-5 thousand plus mAh
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by ezedioranma9(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2019
THEPACIFIST:
Are the present modes used for tracking phones not effective as expected
They are not. Or are they?
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
ezedioranma9:
They are not. Or are they?
I wouldnt know,i have never tried it.all i know is that it will surely get more effective,just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Phone that can replace human as a friend, a Phone i can talk to we share ideas and it also shares how it feels with me,, a phone that can call me by my name and ask me how my day is ,if am happy or sad ,a phone that can sense how I feel and ask me what the problem is, etc
Not just a dumb curve screen phone with 4000mah battery
grin
Re: What Innovative Specs Are Yet To Be Seen In Mobile Phones. by THEPACIFIST: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Phone that can replace human as a friend, a Phone i can talk to we share ideas and it also shares how it feels with me,, a phone that can call me by my name and ask me how my day is ,if am happy or sad ,a phone that can sense how I feel and ask me what the problem is, etc
Not just a dumb curve screen phone with 4000mah battery
grin
HEHE My brother na robotic phone you dey find o

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A20s Vs Tecno Camon 15 - Quick Speed Test / #Sold New Iphone 12 128G / Samsung S6 Edge And Google Pixel Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.