Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment (21670 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by harkinlaby77(m): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
I don't think Navy collect 20 naira or harass innocent like our useless police
bros go fin9ja for that Alakija side, u go see for yourself
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2019
harkinlaby77:
bros go fin9ja for that Alakija side, u go see for yourself

Henhen, I thought it was only police that is useless in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by EricSmallz(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Heartmender1:
I just arrived from Airforce screening some weeks ago, I scaled through to the final stage (we remains 39 out of 130 that reported for screening in my state) .

Now, I was lucky to be shortlisted in this Nigeria navy list too..

Don't know which one to go for.

I used trade for both.
I prefer the Nigeria Navy. You might be lucky and get posted to a good operational base or Special duty. You will become a millionaire in few years of service even as a rating. I have seen a lot

Any advice please?
kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Ikpongiton: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2019
if nigeria break up .the north will not have a navy,because they have no river ,nor sea.
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by ubandawaki: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2019
River Niger,River Benue. This reminds me of my primary school days(both Niger and Benue are in the north)
Ikpongiton:
if nigeria break up .the north will not have a navy,because they have no river ,nor sea.
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by hotplate: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
i just got an invite for the interview, what are my chances of tendering my results(Bsc Biochemistry) for an upward promotion in the Nigeria Navy?

please I need your advice on what to do
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by PrincessB1(f): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2019
gossipmama:
Better attend this. A bird at hand is worth more afterall the airforce final list isnt out.

I just arrived from Airforce screening some weeks ago and I was lucky to be shortlisted in this Nigeria navy list too...

Don't know which one to go for.

I used trade for both.

Any advice please?
kiss kiss shocked
Airforce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by jahswill99: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
july giveaway. get your wireless earpod @2500 with free shipping in lagos(main land) call or whatsapp 08103924207

Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Tempsokes(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Manage and dont join through other ranks, if u have 2nd class upper try and join via DSSC and see peace. Navy, army n airforce are the same.

quote author=hotplate post=80346520]i just got an invite for the interview, what are my chances of tendering my results(Bsc Biochemistry) for an upward promotion in the Nigeria Navy?

please I need your advice on what to do[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Heartmender1: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2019
WHO IS A SOLDIER ?

Soldier was dead and lying in a pool of blood, when a boy and his father watched the scene. The boy asks his father:
Who is this man who is killed?

I don't know, son, I just know, that he was a soldier.
The young boy approached a person who was dressed in a beautiful uniform different from the others, very elegant. It was the commander of the unit where the soldier worked. The boy took his hand and asked:
Could I know who a soldier is?

The officer responded in a trembling voice and his eyes were full of tears:
A soldier is a person who sleeps less than many people, endures cold, sun, rain, hunger, and there are times that he/she has no holidays, Sallah, Christmas, New Year and many other important moments.

He/she is far away from the family, their children when they are sick, or their husband/wife as well as their parents and siblings.

A soldier receives insults, physical assaults, they cry, suffer, endure thousands of scares and many more things that happen, to them in their line of duty.

But when he leaves for his job, very early, he does not know if he will return home alive.

.. This is part of what a soldier is.
(Suddenly he heard the sound of a phone that rang in the pocket of the deceased.

The officer left the child for a moment to take the cell phone. When he saw it, he realized that it was his home.
He saw that it was a message, and in a very low voice he read:

"Hello Daddy, I took my mother's cell phone to write this message:
I want to congratulate you for your birthday, I look forward to give youyour present when you come back home"

Such is the life of a "soldier." Whatever their unit, whether operational or administrative.

If you can, spread this message so that people, instead of criticizing us, value the effort of a soldier, If you have a family member or friend who is a soldier, take a moment to say,

"I appreciate soldiers"

God bless Nigerin Army, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Air Force, and indeed the Nigerian Armed Forces.. kiss
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by jerryBoss1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Heartmender1:

Thank you

I really appreciate sir.

I am #WAR (Willing Able Ready)
You're welcome #ACM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Ikpongiton: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=ubandawaki post=80343641]River Niger,River Benue. This reminds me of my primary school days(both Niger and Benue are in the north)[/quoteThose things you call rivers are actually streams and merchant's amd naval ships do not navigate on streams
Re: Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2019 Recruitment by Emoreni(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2019
How many recruits will be shortlisted for the final training?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013 / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.