Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria (44404 Views)

Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good girl. I love you Toni Braxton.
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by nicepoker101(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
She is joking grin
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
den make she no go back again since everything in is beautiful
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
den make she no go back again since everything in Nigeria is beautiful
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awwwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by azeez1973(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
no worry hen,u go see the real nigeria
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by KanuSE: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
nototribalist:
Nigeria is beautiful until you taste Amala and ewedu, you go shitt for body tire

You can even spell Amala + Ewedu correctlygrin, 'shows your love for that delicacy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by salford1: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Toni Braxton is a legend.
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Toni you gave me cool music to vibe to those years ago... Thx
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by DjAduba(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pls is she referring to thesame Nigeria we claim we are tired of?

God i thank u for your mercy upon us, some of us dont know how favoured we are.

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Weedcrusher: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tomide007:

What's the beautiful thing..... Not Africa please... Nigeria

The last time I checked, Nigeria is in Africa
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by KingRhodes1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who is this one deceiving?...u better be careful so you won't get kidnapped...

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yale9:
Before you leave Nigeria, just....
What is the sharing formular?
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Tomide007: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Weedcrusher:

The last time I checked, Nigeria is in Africa
What are you saying sef.... That Africa is beautiful does that make every part of Africa beautiful. Nigeria is not beautiful and you know it. Except you've not been outside the country before.
USA is a peaceful country but Detroit(a city in US) is not
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by nototribalist: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
KanuSE:

You can even spell Amala + Ewedu correctlygrin, 'shows your love for that delicacy. cheesy

I take God beg you, no talk that kind thing again

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by IwilseeUincourt(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yeah the slums look beautiful,
The hungry and malnourished kids in the streets are beautiful sights to behold. Our pothole filled roads are beautiful funfare , our horrid gutters are beautiful to behold. the dilapidated iron sheets in the market are beautiful to behold.

Somehow Whites still think Nigerians are still the same brainwashed , gullible illiterates they met centuries ago !

3 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by hermesprogidy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
This woman resembles one IndecentStar.... Chai forgotten the name o..
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Nchenches: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
damiloladuke:
American singer, Toni Braxton who is currently in Nigeria, has said she loves Teni's music, and everything in the country looks so. beautiful.

In a video she posted on Twitter, the singer could be seen dancing and listening to the song of the Nigerian artistes playing in the background.

She wrote:

Toni Braxton was in Lagos last night for Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th birthday party.

The American RnB star and Grammy winner whose sister, Tamar Braxton is currently dating a Nigerian, performed at the event which had many dignitaries in attendance.

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/everything-is-beautiful-in-nigeria-and-i-love-tenis-music-toni-braxton/

Tony Braxton

We hear you.

Yes, everything in Nigeria is even more beautiful than in America or wherever you come from.
Bunkum.

Iberiberism.

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Khiaa toni just confirmed what I told you Nigeria is not as bad as its portrayed in the media grin
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by KanuSE: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
nototribalist:

I take God beg you, no talk that kind thing again

Swear with your life fortunes that you haven't tasted the delicacy before.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Not everything o madam. Nigeria police is not beautiful

Yes they are ugly in look and character.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
What do you expect , she hugged lie Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Morenikeji070: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol don't put the blame on her she won't truly understand our pain coz it's only a person who car got hit gonna understand the pains he or she feelings. Nigeria should have not be this way but our bad government are killing us. So I believe she saw the real of Nigeria that we all Nigerians should be living in but not this kinda. So folks don't put the blame on her we should put the damn blame on our goverment.

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by charlesELIKIBA: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
she's blind and deaf too
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Ok. Then lets trade places madam Tony
lol
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by rampantlover: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
She can't say anything bad about the country that the hands which is feeding her comes from. Imagine I am married to the daughter of a clown like Dino Melaye and gaining financially, I have no choice but to defend his stupidityyyyy all the time even though deep down I know Senator Dino Melaye is a complete and utter buffoon. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by lovemoi2(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE FUNNY ON NAIRALAND..... WITH THE BAD REPUTATION NIGERIA HAS... SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING GOOD AND NIGERIANS ARE ON NAIRALAND INSULTING

MAKE ENA DEY OPEN ENA NYASH FOR NAIRALAND

IF YOU WANT RESPECT TRY TO RESPECT YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked
Everything what??
At where??
Someone should school this woman about Yaya Bello and Daniel Akpeyi.......if u know, u know about dem...
Her perception about Nigeria just weak me...

If you are flown first class into Lagos, and have a luxury car pick you up directly, and are put in luxury hotels, and go to luxury venues, you too would think everything in Nigeria is beautiful. When you are provided only the best food and services, and you hobnob only with the moneyed crowd, and you stay in some billionaire's tree-lined estate in Ikoyi, Lekki, or even VI, Nigeria is very very sweet, so I can imagine that's her perception since that's all she was exposed to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Y'all should forgive her... She meant everything she saw in Mr. Nduka's house, and what she was paid... Someone cannot exaggerate in peace again. undecided
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Not everything o madam. Nigeria police is not beautiful

The insanely wealthy might beg to differ... Poverty is the worst crime, and most poor people are suspects by default in this shithole. undecided
Re: Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria by daxon001(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
EXLOVER:
When they are trending they won't remember Naija cry or Africa, But immediately their career is showing battery low, that time they go remember say Naija na country.

The westerners keep dumping their used properties in Africa.

Asin ehn..her last album no even win GRAMMY sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Dangote & Otedola At Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) / Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) / Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.