Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Glo Not Opening : See The 2019 Ultimate Solution-quickgetpay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Glo Not Opening : See The 2019 Ultimate Solution-quickgetpay (743 Views)

We’ve Been Nominated For The 2019 BAKE Blog Awards / Glo Not Opening : See The 2019 Ultimate Solution / Join The 2019 Web Design And Development Coding Bootcamp In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Not Opening : See The 2019 Ultimate Solution-quickgetpay by soliuwap(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Welcome to ElochiBlog, a resourceful blog where I share the perfect bloggin g guides and technology updates with proven SEO tips.

This serves as a beginner’s blog with the mission of making the world a better place for upcoming webmasters in the society at large.

Alright, so aside from that I will like to share with you on how to solve this problem of Blogger not opening on Glo Networks.

For example, (Elochi.com.ng) has not been opening for users using Glo network for a while now, even after activating the HTTPS option on Blogger platform.

Glo not opening on This problem has lingered and disturbed me a lot but now I have the solution and I am going to share it with you right away.

So many bloggers using the blogger platform with custom domain have been facing this same issue of Glo not opening .

After much research, I have to come up with this ultimate solution on how to make blogger custom domain open on Glo Network.

Today I will be sharing with you the latest crushing solution on Glo not opening following the below few steps.

Read Also: how bloggers make money on instagram

Step 1 – Activating HTTPS on

Now, this is the very first step to take. You need to activate HTTPS, probably you might have not activated yours yet, here is how to do it.

On your Blogger.com Dashboard, Go to Settings, then Basic.
Scroll down to HTTPS and set “HTTPS Availability” to Yes and “HTTPS Redirect” to Yes.

Make it look like the image above.

And that is all about activating HTTPS.

Once the HTTPS is being activated properly, your blog site enjoys a few benefits which include:

Users trust and a Professional look.
Increases your Blog/Page ranking.
Security against Hackers.
However, after this is been done and your site is being redirected to HTTPS, you might face some HTTPS error called “Mixed Content Error”.

This is the trick most people don’t actually know, causing them to have errors in their Sitemaps on Google search console (Webmasters tool).

Nevertheless, I got you covered in this article; now let’s see how to fix this error in the next step.

STEP 2: Fixing Blogger HTTPS Mixed Content Errors

I guess you might be wondering if this problem is fixable. Definitely, YES. It is fixable.

First, let’s see what is HTTPS mixed content error?
Read More: https://quickgetpay.com.ng/glo-not-opening--see-the-2019-ultimate-solution-quickgetpay/
Re: Glo Not Opening : See The 2019 Ultimate Solution-quickgetpay by bingcrawler: 2:10pm On May 13, 2020
soliuwap:
Welcome to ElochiBlog, a resourceful blog where I share the perfect bloggin g guides and technology updates with proven SEO tips.

This serves as a beginner’s blog with the mission of making the world a better place for upcoming webmasters in the society at large.

Alright, so aside from that I will like to share with you on how to solve this problem of Blogger not opening on Glo Networks.

For example, (Elochi.com.ng) has not been opening for users using Glo network for a while now, even after activating the HTTPS option on Blogger platform.

Glo not opening on This problem has lingered and disturbed me a lot but now I have the solution and I am going to share it with you right away.

So many bloggers using the blogger platform with custom domain have been facing this same issue of Glo not opening .

After much research, I have to come up with this ultimate solution on how to make blogger custom domain open on Glo Network.

Today I will be sharing with you the latest crushing solution on Glo not opening following the below few steps.

Read Also: how bloggers make money on instagram

Step 1 – Activating HTTPS on

Now, this is the very first step to take. You need to activate HTTPS, probably you might have not activated yours yet, here is how to do it.

On your Blogger.com Dashboard, Go to Settings, then Basic.
Scroll down to HTTPS and set “HTTPS Availability” to Yes and “HTTPS Redirect” to Yes.

Make it look like the image above.

And that is all about activating HTTPS.

Once the HTTPS is being activated properly, your blog site enjoys a few benefits which include:

Users trust and a Professional look.
Increases your Blog/Page ranking.
Security against Hackers.
However, after this is been done and your site is being redirected to HTTPS, you might face some HTTPS error called “Mixed Content Error”.

This is the trick most people don’t actually know, causing them to have errors in their Sitemaps on Google search console (Webmasters tool).

Nevertheless, I got you covered in this article; now let’s see how to fix this error in the next step.

STEP 2: Fixing Blogger HTTPS Mixed Content Errors

I guess you might be wondering if this problem is fixable. Definitely, YES. It is fixable.

First, let’s see what is HTTPS mixed content error?
Read More: https://quickgetpay.com.ng/glo-not-opening--see-the-2019-ultimate-solution-quickgetpay/

You can find a complete step-by-step ultimate guide on how to fix your glo network not opening a blogger custom domain even when HTTPS is turned on. Simply follow this link https://www.infoleading.com/blogger-custom-domain-not-opening-with-glo-network/

You can also watch a 5 minutes video on youtube on how to do this very fast with this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hi_f3pE8PU

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Blocked Website URL On Facebook / Is It True That Web4africa Web Host Has Been Hacked ? / Best Url Shortner Of 2019 With Fast Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.